Is Oxford UK a demographically and politically viable place to raise a family in 2022

is Oxford UK a demographically and politically viable place to raise a family in 2022

Attached: 5F1BB417-70A1-4F30-AC1A-B1F63738441F.jpg (590x350, 76.01K)

Depends. Cities are slowly turning into overpopulated, dirty shit holes. Outter city towns, market towns and the country side are good and are still English. Walk by someone and they will say "Good morning" to you. Leave your front door unlocked and open. But maybe you like cities, just the problem is Oxford is south England and everyone south of Sheffield are pricks

nah dude its a student town

If you enjoy exorbitant costs of living, endless influx of welfare niggers, growing student drug epidemic and growing crime, sure. It's lovely.

Attached: 1656836265037.jpg (978x1094, 96.24K)

if you want to go everywhere by bicycle

>Leave your front door unlocked and open.

This poster is a filthy devious wog

sure. if youre a nigger or shitskin

I like museums, visual art, theatre and live music. Also some of the architecture and the food if we’re talking London. I guess the occasional Tottenham/Chelsea match or whatever. But I’d rather live like 5-10 miles outside of Oxford in one of those comfy towns and take the train to London for the amenities of a city. And I’d never raise a family in a major city.
>market towns and the country side are good and are still English. Walk by someone and they will say "Good morning" to you. Leave your front door unlocked and open.
Basically what I’m looking for

I live in college town now and it’s great but the states are on their way to hell, not safe to raise a family here

There’s nothing close to what we get here mate trust me

Seems comfy, enjoyed this about the Netherlands but my ancestors are English so I’d rather move there

I've been there once. It's mostly white, with a lot of asian students. The entire city is walkable and fairly safe in the evenings. Not too many brown people either.
Though I'm not sure for how long.

You might like places such as York,Harrogate, Richmond, Durham but im biased i like the north alot more than the south

If you’re brown but at Oxford I don’t really have a problem with you. You’re educated and trying to better yourself. It’s not some state school in the middle of Chicago
And it does seem like a town of working class white folks with a diverse student body and then a ton of tourists with some foreigners living there

no jews control the uk and use the police(muslims) to enforce their rule, oxford thank god is full of muslims..... best place to raise a family is east russia after the aliens have invaded , you retard

Manchester has created some of the best music I’ve ever heard. Big chameleons fan as well as all the more popular bands from the 80s
I’ve heard good stuff about York, I’ll check it out

use the popden map to figure out where to go, I did this a few years ago, no regrets, I found the best place in the south, probably the only under exploited place left, it's easy, stay away from the dark areas

Attached: popden.png (2000x2486, 1.59M)

thanks fren, saved

Here's a tip because you're all my frens, if you draw a horizontal line from Bristhole east through London, the lightest areas below and to the west are where to head, it took me a long time to figure out where to move to from London (the city of my birth), I looked all along the south coast and couldn't find anywhere I really wanted to be, I got so sick of looking I rented a cheap room in north Devon to lie low for a bit and actually found my place, population density is the lowest outside of Wales or Scotland and the people are great and it's beautiful and still relatively cheap. I met a jew friend (BBC journo) of a friend of mine who told me it was "under privileged", which of course means too many white people and too few immigrants. I am aware that one day I'll wake up and they'll have airdropped a few hundred Somalis in to ruin my unspoilt town but for now it's golden

Attached: 687878.png (1254x914, 1.93M)

There are tons of places like Oxford in the UK, but without the communists, immigrants or ridiculous living costs. Go a bit further north, check out York for example. Oxford when you factor out the university has little culture, it's just worshipped by progressive midwits.

Unless you live in the countryside good luck buying a home

when i say asian i mean east asian. the number of brown students i ment could be counted on two hands.
also since it's a student town, expect rowdy english youths with low self control.

Does someone live in the Highlands? After exploring them on Google Maps for a little bit, I'd like to visit one day

I don’t think the progressivism in Oxford is remotely as insane as it is in our major cities. Naive yes, but the place still seems awfully white compared to our east coast hellholes, making the progressivism more performative. All English I meet are obsessed with class and not race. That’s how one tells the racial situation isn’t dire yet. You’re probably where we were in the 80s or so

Its expensive AF just like all the nice small towns in the UK like Bath. But if you can find a decent job in those small towns then go for it. Students are annoying, and the student towns tend to have a good uni and a shit uni with shit students.

Also I’m curious where folks live in England who are redpilled and realize London is fucked. Surely there’s a stronghold somewhere, like a white flight zone? In the states the wealthy whites basically move an hour away from major cities and build these strange but rich boomer cities and raise their families there while the blacks destroy the major cities. pic related is Alpharetta a white flight city that was nothing but dirt a few generations ago

Attached: 84BC6CD5-8588-468F-8A1A-4ABBA6F31963.jpg (1000x666, 181.31K)

someone post the statue of the women with a dick

Are folks educated in these smaller English towns? Where do people live who realize London is fucked? No educated white would move into the countryside in America it’s too remote and the people are insane rednecks. There is a middle ground of white-flight cities like this one Is there anything comparable in the UK?