Leftist men and low sex drives

I've spent time in leftist social circles and in right-wing social circles and I notice very consistently that conservative men almost never seem to have a low sex drive. Every single guy I've met with a frighteningly low sex drive has been a leftist guy. I really think that virtually every left-wing guy is either gay or has a low sex drive because what other explanation is there for guys who literally date obese landwhales and then let their obese landwhale wife cuckold him?

No guy who cares about having a decent sex life would ever become a leftist unless he was gay. You are signing up for a life of infrequent sex with an obese woman who will probably cheat on you anyway.

Leftist men live for women's approval. That's it. They don't even care if they get sex, all they care about is getting pat on the head and being told good boy by women. Before I got banned from MyAnimeList (for being too based) I noticed it was always the leftist guys complaining about fanservice in anime and whining that the girls' skirts were too short and that they were too cute and only cared about romance.

Its unhealthy for a young person to have a low sex drive and it seems to go hand in hand with having no self respect in general.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1200x630, 106.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpost.com/entry/want-more-and-better-sex-get-married-and-stay-married_b_5967b618e4b022bb9372aff2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Before I got banned from MyAnimeList (for being too based)
You should ban yourself from here too, faggot

Not everything is about sex, besides the world is so overpopulated it would be selfish to bring more white children into it, maybe leftist just have REAL goals and aspirations outside of "getting they're dick wet"

So pol is leftist? Checks out.

It's because we have testosterone.

Too bad for you its impossible to get banned from Any Forums so fuck off you stupid nigger.

see
pol has an extremely low sex drive, lower than the majority of women.

Most of the leftist men i meet also are unhealthy as shit.

The exception being cornsyrup drinking fatasfatass beer gut burger men. Which are just disgusting and 9/10 of them are retarded.

Otherwise every cornsyrup guzzling retard is a sick, slimy looking, leftist. Its weird dudes.

Any Forums does not strike me as low sex drive at all. No board on Any Forums does really.

>pol has an extremely low sex drive

Yeah that's horseshit. Like I said, I've seen what low sex drive people act like, nobody on Any Forums is like that save for a very small minority.

That's definitely true too. Its probably where their low sex drive comes from. Being fat lowers your testosterone levels.

>anime
anime ist shit
sexualised drawings are degenerate
I want women to cover up *because* I have an active libido. Bitches trying to distract me.

Also: Feminists are running around naked and want to free the nipple. Conservatives want women to cover themselves.

That being said, all healthy people (male and female) have a high sex drive. 'Liberals' are mentally ill. But most conservatives are too (for example OP).
Only true liberals are healthy. Only Aryans can be true liberals.

>the third world is so overpopulated it would be selfish to bring more white children into it,
So lets keep on giving them food so that they may breed more hungry mouths.

>sexualised drawings are degenerate

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. An appreciation for female beauty is nothing to be despised.

he should ban himself from life

You're totally right. I'm very conservative and am a pro life Christian and all of that and I fuck so many nigger men I'd put any leftist to shame. My conservative buddies and me just eat nigger ass every day and I goatse my ass for niggers like a real conservative man

>I don't want sex I just want to cuddle
>Fuck women I'd rather fap
>Stay virginal until your ducts dry up!
These are typical pol ideas.

he should also ban himself from death, too. he should become a zombie

Attached: NFA.jpg (448x473, 60.42K)

>Before I got banned from MyAnimeList (for being too based)
Alright, I laughed

sex is a nigger tier activity. It's just pleasure. Just do drugs bro. and if you do drugs you don't have to worry about pleasuring the joint, giving it oral, shit like that.

>all they care about is getting pat on the head and being told good boy by women

>Be me
>Like good boy pats after raw dogging inside of a women
tfw big brained centrist

Attached: 1564708212298.png (770x770, 676.5K)

>Leftist men live for women's approval. That's it. They don't even care if they get sex, all they care about is getting pat on the head and being told good boy by women. Before I got banned from MyAnimeList (for being too based) I noticed it was always the leftist guys complaining about fanservice in anime and whining that the girls' skirts were too short and that they were too cute and only cared about romance.
>only caring about romance
>hate sex
lefties want to just be slaves for women
doing shit for them and not expecting sex in return
>what is it sweety? you have a headache and you don't want to do it tonight? it's alright! I read online that we have to respect women and not objectify them. I will just masturbate in the toilet as usual

>frighteningly
Frightened? Lol, what a pussy

men who do shit for women just because they like those "good boy pats" on the head are a lost cause. That's how you end up getting married and shit. A death sentence. Becoming some woman's toy. Dehumanized. Emasculated.

There's nothing wrong with or asexual about cuddling. Anyone who has a high sex drive cannot help but fap.

Why are you going off about fucking nigger ass? I think its clear most of us only want women.

I am also pro life. What of it?

Are you gay?

>That's how you end up getting married and shit. A death sentence.

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Marriage is the only way a man can enjoy a consistent, high quality sex life...

huffpost.com/entry/want-more-and-better-sex-get-married-and-stay-married_b_5967b618e4b022bb9372aff2

>>only caring about romance
>>hate sex

Acting like there's a contradiction between sex and romance...

Most degenerates in my experience are medium sex drive and for some reason have incredible difficulty comprehending how romance and sex are inseparable.

bump

Attached: 1656825961118.gif (640x610, 3.2M)

Go on grindr if you're looking for dick.