Brit/pol

Attached: 413B4062-641A-49B6-9E32-3EDC81A20589.jpg (2000x1545, 799.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DmOAuN73EVk
youtu.be/zuD4rWE6MWk
youtu.be/B-iEKamamnA
youtu.be/2GZq_JijII8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/DmOAuN73EVk

Attached: Screenshot_20220703-234858_YouTube.jpg (1928x1079, 617.73K)

How the quest for women’s liberation had the unexpected side effect of wrecking medicine Britain
youtu.be/zuD4rWE6MWk

Why the British government seems unable to deport foreign criminals from the country
youtu.be/B-iEKamamnA

Islamism takes hold in England; 10% of the councillors elected in England in May are Muslim
youtu.be/2GZq_JijII8

Attached: 1628493534023.jpg (1213x634, 248.57K)

You know what time of year it is, you limey fucks?
Bongs eternally BTFO.
This is now an American thread.

>The Anglo-American establishment isn’t new. I contend that with the exception of that time when they burned the White House, relations have been good. Our “founding fathers” even allowed the Crown to dictate the terms of the treaty heavily in its own favor a full two years after cessation of hostilities in 1791. In it the King retained rights to continue receiving gold, silver and copper from business ventures and the right to collect on all debt. It would seem to me that America didn’t actually negotiate this treaty from a position of victory but instead, England simply changed strategy from a military approach to an economic one and the new Anglo-American aristocracy was born.

>Today the list of Pilgrims continues to include some of the most influential people in mass media, heads of financial institutions, global corporations, ambassadors, high-ranking members of the intelligence community along with a long list of British nobility, and still no Indians. Could it be that this group functions as a vehicle through which the British Empire still exerts its influence? An article published by the Institute for the Study of Globalization and Covert Politics makes a strong case for the reality of the group’s ongoing, non-democratic influence on American policy.

Attached: Screenshot_20220703-235430_Chrome.jpg (1080x1898, 505.47K)

Cool

Outer is already an American thread and it sucks.

I DON'T WANT TO GO TO WORK!

I hate Mumford and Sons

What I needs a bit of pussy.

>American
What is one of those exactly?

morning lads

Mostly subhuman retards, but hey I was born here

I've been enjoying playing some WoW lately, you?

Blimey fellas look at billy big bollocks here thinking his country that fell to bits while still shitting up nappies could
Impress us.

If it’s still standing after 500 we will give you a handshake, a cuppa and a sausage roll. Until then, jog on.

You've done him lad

POE mate
obsessed with it

that game looks far too big brained for me, think i'd have to sit there for a few weeks to even figure out how im supposed to play.

Attached: 1634781955386.jpg (1128x867, 851.21K)

you could play it like that yeah
or you could just learn to take an L which the game will force you to anyway regardless of how much research you do before you dig in
and just learn as you play like I'm doing
the number one misconception of this game is that its to be played to be completed
which is the number one reason why people get intimidated by the complexity
thats not the point
its the journey not the destination
you're supposed to enjoy the grind and the variety
the variety is the complexity, the complexity is the variety
everyday you play you learn something new which adds a new layer to the game and gradually it all becomes second nature to you

If anybody here is bored, I suggest having a gander through deathonmydoorstep dot com. Found it hours ago and haven't stopped reading through it

380 million brown people lighting fire works and having bbqs in honour of english men

almost brings a tear to ones eye

Attached: 1655823261048.png (1291x706, 121.91K)

Can you boys gather up all your butterknives and do that again? Please?

Attached: 1656917859717.jpg (1010x998, 183.23K)

That sounds cool, im a bit of a busy goy these days so I don't have much time for stuff and since i've played WoW for so long I know 90% of how to play so I can just hop on every now and then for a bit to relax. Its some good old fashioned mindless entertainment