STEM is dying

STEM is flooded. That's the reality.
STEM has been pushed hard since the 2008 crash and now there are way too many STEM graduates to hire them all.

Attached: STEM.jpg (399x250, 20.89K)

Indian men can save it
/Thread

Most projects have become the equivalent of shitting in the street, so you might be onto something there Indrajith

What an Australian hating Indian ???
We run your medical system bro

Indian men are the ones who killed it.

The world is shit.
There should be more than enough jobs open for engineers.
Seriously throw old people into tree grinders for being fucking lazy.

starting ophtalmology residency next year
feels good man

I always knew austrailian medicine was a scam.

Getting my engineering degree was the largest contributing factor towards my extreme racism against Indians.

Why though?? We got there through hard work

STEM is just a cope
You got to be a grifter to survive nowadays

Congratulations bro !!

>Why though?? We got there through hard work
Stop reasoning with failure here bud, those who matter won't post here.

VGH
the four bores

Should I marry an ophthalmology surgeon?

Because it takes way less skill to maintain what white men had built and it can all be outsourced to H1B pajeets until they run them down.

Yes,

Just hire only the white male graduates and the company will do fine.

Just graduated in engineering.
I got a cold call from some dothead asking if I wanted a job. Fucker barely knew English. I have no idea how he got my contact information. We did a phone interview and then he invited me for an in person interview. When he described the company something felt off so I decided to look it up.
The site was full of "hello sirs" tier English. Weird grammatical mistakes and strange focus on the supposed founder rather than what they actually do.
I dug further, looked them up on indeed, literally everyone associated with the company is Indian.
Looked up the address on google maps and it was just an empty lot.
Final nail in the coffin, he finally sent an email with the details of when/where he wanted to meet for the interview, he wanted to meet in a fucking coffee shop.
Seems like some kind of bizarre scam where they pretend to have a business and bring their Indian cousins over? But in that case I have no idea why he contacted me.

What have white men ""built"" exactly??
Yo ass couldn't pick its own cotton

do any of you realize that the STEM push was designed to weaken US scientific development?

the purpose was to make the field stupider and less qualified.. See CIA manual on destroying organizations from within..

STEM has always been small bit of careers, but colleges have been peddling this shit for decades cause it makes them money. Now you got a glut in degrees and jobs becoming overly picky on what “qualifies” you to do a specific task. Case and point I work for a company that fixes hospital lab machines. Everyone 40+ used to be an HVAC or plumber or mechanic. Now you MUST have a bioengineering or some engineering degree to get this position. It also only pays 50k starting. Enjoy your world you stupid fucks.

Attached: 3DE4DA25-C5E3-4A2F-B5F7-F3D491155146.png (532x479, 381.71K)

Job hopping is so common that no one wants to be the one to waste money training a recent graduate just so they can jump ship 6 months later.

you're both brown-skinned and yes that's enough reason to detest you. Anyone born with brown skin should be by birth destined to work menial labor and never educated

Yes. Cause if BIPOC were educated they would out perform white

Listen Rajesh, I'm on the GC, there are no choots here. Also, I'm South African, not Australian.

Job hopping is a symptom. It’s because most of the time the only way to move up is through a change in employer since if you’re productive and not a lazy nigger they’ll keep you where you are as a sure bet. They’ll move some Juan or Jamal up the chain to parade around on different months of the year and keep them from chimping out when they actually have to work. Seen it my entire adult life

>Yes. Cause if BIPOC were educated they would out perform white

kek you go girl!

Attached: 1510465470530.gif (325x235, 1.59M)