Whites BTFO

nosy white bitch in front of the whole world!!
Stop BOTHERING her packages whitoids.
130k people agree

mobile.twitter.com/iamnyosha/status/1542635681834475527

Attached: 59E41473-002D-425C-9822-5B78587ED1C4.jpg (1170x1518, 796.26K)

Fuck around and find out whitoids!
You keep bothering her packages and shell fuck you up or get her black boyfriend to do it.
White women on twitter agree it should happen!

Attached: 7B5A05A8-BFAE-4D5B-862B-70A4346FA860.jpg (1170x1551, 639.34K)

>SLIDE THREAD

Pointless thread

Should af put some explosives or some shit

>my package is here!
>oops never mind it's not mine
RACIST

Attached: 1390559698396.png (429x516, 306.21K)

I don't get the point of this. You've posted this multiple times.

>These packages are not infront of my door
>better check to see if they are mine

That is retarded. Do you walk on to your neighbors porch to check the packages to see if your name is one them?

Do you know the layout of the building?
Does the post office have access to all of the individual units in the building, or do they leave the packages in a common area as is common practice?
Where is the white woman's door relative to the negro?
Did she steal the package?
Is it a crime to glance at the package? Stealing the package would be a crime, and there are 10k videos on youtube of blacks doing that
Why is the woman's race an issue? Should the race of ALL package thiefs be an issue as well?
I can't even have packages delivered to my house, I have them held at the post office because EVERY FUCKING TIME a nigger will steal it. Should I hang a sign that says "NIGGERS STAY AWAY FROM MY PACKAGES" outside my house?

Attached: 1391053462280.jpg (400x383, 51.27K)

It is infact a crime to tamper with someones mail.
Delivery places will drop it off at door, which you can tell that they did from the picture. You know with the Doorbell ring.
She is using white and a way to identify her, not as a statement about the race.

Notice she smells the package
The Harambe probably ordered weed and it fills the hallway (which seems very small) with a strong odor of cannabis.

The carrier would have reported it the cops if the smell was that strong. Pot delivery services don't leave it at the door either, they check your ID.

If it was blackmarket order, they would be smart enough to pack it in coffee grounds to mask the smell. but again, sending shit though the mail is extremely risky. Let alone if it was reeking that much someone would have actually stolen it.

this. niggers always do crime. and like jews they like to deflect and down play while making it seem they are the only and true victim of it all

why not just tell people without a threat?

She didn't tamper with it, she looked at it.
She didn't need to identify her by race, she's the only one in the video doing what she is describing and everyone else is also white so it doesn't even narrow it down. She's obviously making it about race but you're obviously a retarded nigger so I don't expect you to really understand.

When I describe you as a retarded nigger I'm not making it about race, I'm only using that phrase as a way to identify you. See how fucking stupid that sounds?

home depot has everything you need to deter this behavior.. I won't say anything more.

is it legal for people to just put anyone walking past their door on the internet in your third world shithole?

>calling someone nigger is the same as calling someone white

You really are fucking retarded.

Nosy ass white bitches need to kill theyselves fo real.
Unironically though I hate nosy people regardless of race/gender.

Attached: 1626116104624.jpg (334x506, 21.82K)

Let's do this: make a law that anyone who touches someone else's package gets life in prison without parole, wait 1 year, then have a national debate about how racist dat law be because it only be black peepo who be getting arrested fo dat sheeeeet

It's not nosy to check a package for your name

>white woman reads package
>5.3 million views
Am I missing something?

This thread is gay and I also herbed it

Not clicking on that stupid shit, but looks like these niggers live in an apt building, both are probably consooming from Amazon at retarded levels. Probably normal to check if one might be yours.