Do you use a bidet? Why/why not?

Do you use a bidet? Why/why not?

Attached: C539BB1D-CDB1-44D2-A9F2-D7DB2FD1A13D.jpg (1500x1101, 1.62M)

I use toilet paper first then a bidet with soap. Can't get cleaner than that.

>why not?
Because it takes fucking ages to squish the turds down the plughole.

I don’t even wipe

No, because I'm white, i proudly use toilet paper.
I don't wash my legs or toes.

Problem ek_negro?

Based bogan

Imagine willingly injecting estrogen and fluoride into your anus by butchugging it directly into the blood steam
Yeah no thanks. Unless i can attach a straw filter to it then that water is not touching my ass

You don't need to squirt water into your ass homo.

The ass pro has spoken, don't you have a 11 year old boy to fuck?

shoes on in the house eh moite?

Bidets rule. Once you try it, you aren't going back. Filthy assed negros.

So how do you do it

yes, i do. if your dog shits on your carpet, you dont get a dry paper towel and smear it around and call it 'clean' do you? hell no, you use liquid to help clean that up. you should treat your butthole at least as nice as you treat your flooring

Attached: 1655027502500.jpg (850x960, 672.47K)

My flooring doesn't wash itself 5-7 times a week, whore.

>spraying shit water all over your toilet
>spreading slippery shit all over your ass cheeks
>wiping your ass with the communal shit towel
alternatively
>wiping your soaking wet ass with toilet paper that rips into shreds
bidets are fucking disgusting. if you wash between your cheeks like a normal human being you accomplish everything a bidet does without having to make a fucking mess

Bidets are for faggots. Just wipe your ass with paper you little bitch.

I don't one but I was my ass in the bathtub always, I don't use paper.

I use baby wipes

sorry to redpill, but you only need bidets (or toilet paper for that matter) because western cuisine causes messy, sloppy, sticky shits.
a correct way of feeding, and a correct way of defecating (bending your colon by sitting straight will break the sausages), will make any type of cleaning absolete.

how does none of your fucking business sound?

What do you do between shitting and showering?

No need to, I only take a shit before I shower.

I will probably add one at my house when I move out. Used it a lot on holiday and it’s superior to toilet paper imo.

i wipe my ass until the paper comes off dry and carry on with my day
you cant tell me you spend ten minutes spraying, soaping, and wiping your ass with a rag you arent re-using

Because it reminds me of joe biden.

I like poop.

I bought one during the "pandemic" and I'm never going back. I've never been so clean. It's seriously night and day.

I dont because my appartment doesnt have one, I wish it did
after a nasty shit I step into the shower and clean my ass tho

smearing poo all over your butt cheeks with a piece of paper doesnt clean you at all. walking around with a shit-smeared asshole all day is disgusting. does your woman do the same thing? when you move in for some action during the day and yank her panties down, are you greeted by a whiff of stale shit? naaaassty

Attached: 1654896035045.jpg (1280x1600, 236.15K)

I bought one a month a go and I am starting to regret it, I can't take a shit in public places anymore, when I use the paper Jew I notice the small residue of shit left behind that I never did before so I have to go back to the stool with a wet wipe and go knuckle deep in the action to get rid of the residue, if I don't it'll bother me all day and then I get to smell the stench of shit putrifiying in my ass hole, is like taking the red pill all over again, I was much happier when I had a shity as hole and thought it was normal

Attached: oh-wee-mr-poopy-butt-hole-pants.jpg (1075x1075, 129.26K)

>impying that we don't leave behind a trickle of brown fluid after every dump and spray.

Attached: illduckingdoitagain.gif (498x280, 1.02M)

>How come you don't use this European Technology of shooting water up your ass, but no homo?

I can't think of one reason.

Nope, because spraying poop with water doesn't clean it off as well as wiping. Shit be greasy, toilet paper is the second best thing to clean it after soap and a washrag.

No. I forgot to say no.
I don’t use one because it reminds me of joe biden.
Wouldn’t that be weird if i did use one because it reminds me of bidet biden though?
That is why i like to use the toilet. It reminds me of angels merkel.

>are you greeted by a whiff of stale shit? naaaassty
had that happen. it was gross :(
Yes, I have a bidet.

I don't. But you said
>wash
And that implied you washed in the shower to me, and NOTHING else. I was hoping to pick the brain of someone that deranged.

Though, you can't call wiping your ass washing it. It's wiped, but I don't neglect the clorox when the counter is dirty.

I have one but my toilet broke.

>take hose
>spray at ass
>shit water now all over the toilet and floor
>ass is now wet
>use towel to dry ass that immediately needs to be washed and bleached which in turn costs exponentially more than toilet paper and takes up unnecessary amounts of time

Attached: 1656837095143.jpg (400x400, 14.28K)

and spraying your ass with water doesnt clean it either, youre just spraying it all over the fucking place

at least my shit is contained between my cheeks, disgusting nigger

Thats not how a bidet works. The shit never sprays anywhere it just goes in the toilet