If life in general is torture and the society that you are forced to contribute to is malevolent...

If life in general is torture and the society that you are forced to contribute to is malevolent, then why is giving birth considered essential? Is it moral to show a new born baby the destruction and degeneracy of this world? Life should be spared existence because the world that we live in right now is corrupt "beyond" repair.

Attached: Cioran_in_Romania.jpg (626x800, 85.92K)

poo

imma be real with you dawg, you should just stop being a bitch ass nigga.

Because this 'society' shall pass, it's merely a pile of adverts peddled by bots that exists only in a half a dozen cities. The people consider 'normal' is this phase will be the strange ones in the near future.

But your blood can live forever.

How can one be an optimist when he sees no actual progress.

get ready for absolutely no pertinent answers to your question OP. whenever anyone brings up anything remotely antinatalist you get
>cope
>shalom rabbi
>stop bean a pussy
etc. just go to /lit/ if you want to ask about this sort of shit Any Forums is retarded and useless

>then why is giving birth considered essential?
>Implying
>Is it moral to show a new born baby the destruction and degeneracy of this world?
Morals don't matter
>Life should be spared existence because the world that we live in right now is corrupt "beyond" repair.
You are no one to dictate who lives and who dies. In the end, there will always be retards giving birth. Their existence should not be important to you, just git gud at your own life. Also philosophy is useless, lmao.

Attached: wittgenstein.jpg (1024x771, 181.21K)

Cioran is not even an anti-natalist, you mongoloid

>>stop bean a pussy
Refute this tho. Nobody likes a pussy bitch made nigga

Attached: 71KxyLTJvnL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 28.54K)

This is my opinion desü.
What kind of person would willingly enslave another innocent soul in this hell we call life?
The only reason they have banned abortions is because they need more able bodies to go to a new world war in the next 20 or so years.
So what sort of person would I be knowing enslaving another soul, and then deceive them by keeping this artificial world aliveall so when they turn 18 they can go and die in a world war for the privileges of a few parasites.

There isn't any chance of me doing that, the only people who have children are the ignorant and the depraved.

Attached: cnimbo7kcy181.jpg (588x960, 54.33K)

Think evolutionarily. Your not reproducing only intensifies the problem.

My genes are legitimately shit and should never be passed on.

I am all for other people having kids but the gene pool is better off without me in it.

Attached: 1654892677842m.jpg (541x1024, 59.5K)

You exist in an unbroken line all the way back to the first creature to ever pull itself into the material world and you wanna end that line all because some fags and commies told you to?

>How can one be an optimist when he sees no actual progress.
Because progress is just a word. Progress towards what? Can progress be measured in terms of economy? In terms of civilization?
In terms of a cumulative number of inventions?
The idea of progress is retarded, it's only useful to build narratives.

read Nietzsche

retard did you read the OP? or do you just see picture start typing? not bussin fr

it’sa fair enough point in general, but still doesn’t address OP’s concerns at all.

Lynchian

if the good people don't reproduce the bad people win.

>le heckin evolutive line must continue! Because... just because you have, ok?
Retard

If you don't think producing offspring is a good idea, I assume you also think that living is a bad idea. You wouldn't be here if your parents sudoku'd, so sudoku yourself so you guarantee no descendants.

Attached: 1606019824856.png (867x494, 446.32K)

You are legitimately retarded

It can be measured in terms of society improving rather than degrading into a pile of shit you stupid fucking faggot.

Because I feel like it faggot.

Based Poo. Doesn't matter if you're white or poo-colored until we get rid of the joos. All cultures who take in joos eventually fall.

same boring “gotcha” cope argument that gets thrown at supposed nihilists (oh yeah well why don’t you just kill urself then huh?) pretty pathetic

Read Nietzsche

Bad people always win dumbass. Railing against that fact will not change it.

based cioran reading pajeet

what if told you that life was NEVER worth living or wasting the time suffering through? disregard your commie tranny bogeyman for the time being. things are still (materially) pretty decent in the us at least. still not worth it.

plz summarize his points you’re thinking of. Ive only a cursory overview of his thought and only read Genealogy years ago.