What’s the cheapest way

To get to work and back? Craigslist bike, steal a bike, bus? City bike, cheap car, electric bike?

Attached: F69FDB48-DA54-4345-A865-15F5323E590B.jpg (1710x2047, 689.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

engwe-bikes.com/collections/us/products/engwe-t14-350w-miniebike
youtube.com/watch?v=9yjgngoQJ44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

carpool with fellow wagies

biking to work = bo, you want an ebike

Go to city and steal a bunch of those e-scooters and then use your own microcontroller to operate them..

I walk to work (my home office loloololol)

Work where you live.

diesel smart car, gets 60mpg

too bad amerisharts never got them due to americans being afraid of diesel and needing massive cars to inflate their egos

Attached: 450cdi.jpg (1280x970, 258.6K)

Any guides to doing that?

>im better than you because im not you

This E Scooter is $499. Seems cool
engwe-bikes.com/collections/us/products/engwe-t14-350w-miniebike

Really depends on the situation. My cheapest ride to work is a 12 mpg van cause im a delivery guy. My brother took a bus and walked to his workplace instead of buying my top quality shitbox

Link doesnt work.

Weird it worked when I just clicked it

Attached: F46DB666-EBF6-4270-AD27-B522F07DA01F.jpg (750x786, 189.54K)

Go buy a gun to kill your self with.

youtube.com/watch?v=9yjgngoQJ44

In the UK we have this system on the bus/trains where you swipe either your debit/credit or a pre-paid bus/train card. It makes a noise to indicate you have swiped your card. Keep an expired/prepaid debit/credit or purchase the pre-paid bus/train card but instead of swiping it play the sound from your phone. If you are caught take the card out and swipe it for real playing it off as a mistake to avoid fist fight with underpaid foreign gate keeper. Been doing this for literally years, I can count on 1 hand the amount of times I was pulled on it.

carpool and bike

work from home /thread

People actually do want diesel cars here and the few available models are highly sought after.
It is the government and various special interests that are responsible for diesel being stigmatized here.

Looks decent.

Looks like a decent deal but i dont like that frame. I prefer the ebikes that have a traditional bike look. If someone is going to go with an e-bike i think it's a good idea to spend at least over $1,000 and get a good one that is relatively versatile. Grocery shopping with that tiny thing would be a nightmare.

Attached: 1601028266350.jpg (2048x1536, 310.85K)

Id prefer the fold up ebike. If I go to costco ill take the SUV. I can fit some fresh vegetables and stuff in my backpack. But also i take the suv to buy a single bag of veggies cause im American. Not to be mistaken for goblinos who live entirely on highly processed junkfood

Blow your brains out then you don't have to work ever again