Why are most right-wingers like this?

Why are most right-wingers like this?

Attached: racist2.png (625x605, 55.38K)

Problem is the right wingers only offer them grapes instead of welfare checks

>BASED chinks
>BASED spics
>BASED niggers
>BASED whatever african shithole dictator
if you've ever posted any of these you are the cancer killing this board at lighting speed

why are americans like this?*
only americans worship blacks

>you are the cancer killing this board at lighting speed
How soon till we reach uranus?

Right wingers hate niggers, all of them

Americans have nigger worship programmed in their brains.
Americans feel nothing when they see white people make right wing claims, sometimes they might even start antagonizing them even if they themselves are right wing.
Meanwhile you'll never see someone start simping for a woman harder than an american when he hears a Shinaqua Lamar make even the slightest right wing sounding claim.

Because they’ve internalized white guilt and subconsciously want to appease minorities. The left controls the frame, and they say racism is the ultimate sin. The right has tacitly endorsed this and try to flip the script and call them the real racists. To win they must outright reject it. We have fundamentally incompatible morality

The funny part is the in Brazil we also do this with right wing gays

Don't worry, I don't idolize niggers, and I'm not a communist faggot.

Attached: Grimer.png (1084x979, 1.77M)

I can't fucking stand nigger 'conservative' pick-mes. DON'T ASSOCIATE WITH NIGGERS AT ALL. NIGGERS ARE THE ENTIRE PROBLEM.

japs, koreans, and han chinese are honorary aryans. Sea monkeys get gassed though.

because having people from the class the dems claim to be protecting shows they do not need protection and gives credence to their claims of not being racist

Unironic racism is cringe, stormfags aren't conservative.

The han chinese are probably the race that wishes to genocide whites the most. Not even the most feral nigger comes close the average chinese. Their entire modern identity is based on getting revenge on whitey for their "100 yea of humurriation"

I was told I was racist because I'm a lolbert. After that I just decided that it didn't mean anything when most people say it. Nazis are unironically super racist though and it's pretty boring to talk to them because of it.
>Ha ya man democracy is decivilizing for real, we should end it before it causes civilization to collapse
>Niggers have to die
>O-ok, sure bro. So anyway, I was thinking about this investment
>Jews have to die
>Ok man... Cool. Anyway, I'm headed to the bar for drinks with my buddies, wanna come?
>That's for Jews and niggers
Shit's so annoying.

fuck niggers

kys nigger lover

Whatever niggerjew.

Have you seen Western Europe?

Have you ever considered niggers and jews are a larger problem than you give them credit for?

Attached: 1655746797632.png (1231x441, 25.03K)

Attached: 1652428029684.png (559x559, 168.16K)

You should hang out with cooler racists.

I hate conservatives more than commies at this point.

Attached: 1640088192111.jpg (580x619, 98.3K)

You are a modern american, you are a natural communist.

Conservatives are worse than Liberals, at least libs are more open about being cucked degenerates. Conservatives are Jew worshippers