DUTCH TO BAN FARMING

FOOD MORE VALUABLE THAN GOLD. EXPECT WIDE SPREAD CANNIBALISM!
Next Biden will ban farming to stop climate change!
I hope you guys are stocking up.
It's literally over.

>THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) — The Dutch government unveiled goals Friday to drastically reduce emissions of nitrogen oxides to protect the environment, a plan that would lead to major upheavals in the Netherlands' multibillion dollar agriculture industry.

>The Netherlands is the 2nd largest food exporter in the world
>Dutch agriculture is a major player globally and is currently the biggest exporter of agricultural goods after the United States.

thecountersignal.com/dutch-farmers-protest-climate-change-policy/

90% of farms getting abolished isn't a mere dent.
15k farming families, almost all farms are independent family companies will be going out of business

Attached: IMG952300.jpg (983x1192, 126.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/therealkeean/status/1543300949870927873?s=21&t=K0WdtQaU4uYmiCA46UkhVQ
tristatecity.nl/
youtube.com/watch?v=UrEUzKTt7j0&
fas.usda.gov/data/netherlands-government-presents-national-program-reduce-nitrogen-greenhouse-gas-emissions
mobile.twitter.com/EvaVlaar/status/1543440640842907648?cxt=HHwWgIC-lbvFs-sqAAAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How will you survive the biggest holocaust in human history?

Will you eat ze bugz?

mobile.twitter.com/therealkeean/status/1543300949870927873?s=21&t=K0WdtQaU4uYmiCA46UkhVQ

Attached: Screenshot_20220703-014033-014.png (1080x1656, 728.78K)

Black tulip when?

The Dutch government wants to build a 30 million people globohomo mega city on farmland, that's their climate concern
tristatecity.nl/
The NL government needs to build housing for the net 40-60,000 immigrants that stay in the Netherlands each year. A small fucking town of nigs per year.

They don't have the space to build housing, so theyll have to MAKE space. They found a stick to beat with, and beat they will.

>massive city control, if you want to even move into another house, apartment in the city you will need the OK by city planning
>travel restrictions for exiting the city "can only go outside if you have a pass
>chip ID to track you around the city and synced with your "city funds/goodboy points"
>EV's only that they can restrict or turn off at any time
>promotion of health and civilized in the city and a wasteland outside it "thanks to the savages that live outside the city".
>those inside the city will never want to leave

Attached: 1656838889047m.jpg (544x1024, 85.97K)

nth for fuck white people

Government officials should be less worried about their people eating bugs, and more worried about bugs eating them.

Attached: XHboM121.jpg (400x506, 43.15K)

The Nederlands is the most important agricultural country by Capita in the world. Mass starvation will happen if this law is enacted.
>Forcibly buy out farmers over nitric oxide BS and build your desired nig housing.
>have literal plans to visit homes of farmers and confiscate their lands

Europe will starve without Dutch production.

Attached: 1656841330963.png (609x1024, 480.8K)

>>massive city control, if you want to even move into another house, apartment in the city you will need the OK by city planning
>>travel restrictions for exiting the city "can only go outside if you have a pass
>>chip ID to track you around the city and synced with your "city funds/goodboy points"
>>EV's only that they can restrict or turn off at any time
>>promotion of health and civilized in the city and a wasteland outside it "thanks to the savages that live outside the city".
>>those inside the city will never want to leave
source for any of these?

UP TO" 90% farming bans in certain areas.
Nationwide it's 60% nitrogen reduction, probably around 40-50% livestock reduction since they can take other measures as well.

Protesters and farm violators will have bank accounts frozen.

No longer will the Netherlands be a major food exporter.
youtube.com/watch?v=UrEUzKTt7j0&

Attached: EbmuUa1WkAAji23.jpg (1195x1200, 456.1K)

Make eva your queen dutch Bros

Attached: 1656893083365.jpg (828x440, 194.65K)

Imagine if somebody was to purchase some rocket launcher on the ukro black market during this shitfuckery and fire it at a government building haha what a silly prank that'd be

That is not when you riot, that is when you do certain things in order to change things. You know what must be done.

Attached: 17534535321434.png (1200x960, 713.11K)

The blackpill is this stupidity and insanity will never end. These WEF Z retard zionists sincerely think they're doing this to save humanity. They are convinced unless they do this their lifestyles will come crashing down and their taxpaying NPC lifestream will dry up. They will never change course, that's why they will crack down on this hard. They have to be dealt with an protests will never deter them, to them this is their chance of being remembered by history as saviors while marching the populace to hell. Plan accordingly frens.

Attached: 1656509550441.jpg (720x894, 76.78K)

>Be Dutch
>Literally create large parts of the land you farm and stand on from what used to be the ocean floor
>Create a new landscape suited to your way of life
>Have dumb urban city niggers calling it nature because they have never even seen a tree
okay
you are destroying nature
>nigga I'm maintaining it
>kike gets idea
>free real estate
you know the rest user these people need to be put in front of the wall

Attached: 1656883765458m.jpg (1024x971, 130.13K)

If I was in a room with a nigger rapist and a redditard and I had a gun with one single bullet, I'd ask the nigger to hold the gun for a minute while I scoop out the redditard's eyes with a rusty spoon

They have no right to inconvenience the Dutch people. I genuinely hope the military police puts a violent end to this protest. Fuck you all if you support this!

>Farmers in some provinces will be particularly hard hit by the area-oriented approach, and the Dutch government acknowledged “there is not a future for all {Dutch} farmers within [this] approach.”

They're out for blood farmbros, they don't want you to make it and they're not even trying to deny it.

source: fas.usda.gov/data/netherlands-government-presents-national-program-reduce-nitrogen-greenhouse-gas-emissions

bump for importance

Attached: Communism in practice.jpg (485x485, 41.11K)

Oh, is that what this recent shooting is all about?

Maybe the plan involves mass drowning?

Dutch bros raise up

mobile.twitter.com/EvaVlaar/status/1543440640842907648?cxt=HHwWgIC-lbvFs-sqAAAA

Attached: Screenshot_20220703-182939~2.png (1080x1966, 744.24K)

Attached: 3A27AD11-F919-450C-848F-4A0840A5F675.jpg (582x428, 51.72K)

Guess I will be dead before 2030. I am not eating the bugs.

Haha just for laughs

Lol it won't do anything and the ban will still go through because euros are owned by their government. In six months they'll be on here shitting on americans for "complaining about everything" while they're banned from doing anything other than sitting in the pod and riding their bike to work to sit in another pod. After that they'll start getting angry at americans because we don't also want to ban farming and buy all our food from foreigners.

Attached: pepe sign.jpg (600x600, 86.17K)

I understand the sentiment. Redditors are getting worse. The worst of it is they are real people I know. I can see just how pathetic that website has made them.

Attached: IMG_0998.jpg (89x125, 4.45K)

>Banning farming
>Saving the planet

So they acknowledge that to save the planet then a lot of people have to die?

It's time for a revolution.

Attached: image-545777-galleryV9-jbji.jpg (850x477, 69.5K)

i hate kikes and wef eu kikes so much its unreal

DEAD
E.U. OFFICIALS
LOL LMAO EVEN

Attached: 1656871580875.jpg (259x194, 10.15K)

Its already happening. Corn shortage this fall in US = less ethanol = less fuel = less everything. We slow to a crawl like during covid. The exercise is now real.

shooting dookie at cops, I can’t wait for this to happen here

Attached: ezgif.webm (848x448, 2.71M)