Luhansk is free!

The Russian army and brave heroes of Luhansk have finally liberated it from Ukrainian control.
Press Z to celebrate.

Attached: Screenshot_20220703-210344.png (1080x2280, 970.9K)

Putin is a demonic war criminal with the blood of innocent Ukrainian women and children on his hands. If you're using the faggy little """"Z"""" and simping for this fucking bald midget pedo you are a traitor.

Attached: faggot.jpg (1000x1000, 224.84K)

go glow somewhere else

Forgot there was a war goin on

Z
fuck NATO keep running faggots

Attached: 1652733560709.png (700x920, 359.59K)

Gay rape for everyone!
Of course, the men are dead from being used as cannon fodder, but they'll no doubt send mongols to replace them.

Only took 8 years.
Hopefully Donetsk isn't too far off.

Z for dead zogbots OP!

>blood of innocent Ukrainian women and children on his hands
>Women
>Men killed and disfigured in battle, women most affected
Kill yourself immediately cuckmutt

at least Uwe now knows where his stolen company car is

Attached: 1552996558508.png (220x220, 71.48K)

I assume polan?

Steinisky’s attack will bring it all under control correct?

>Bucha? What about Bucha? Nothing happened in Bucha.

You will never have a real victory. You have no triumphs, you have no honor, you have no accomplishments. You have a failed military twisted by Zionism and the profit motive of the military-industrial complex into a crude mockery of history’s perfection.

All the “support” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your civilian population is disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your failed campaigns behind closed doors.

Guerrillas are utterly unafraid of you. Thousands of years of warfare have allowed guerrillas to sniff out military incompetence with incredible efficiency. Even battles you “won” look fleeting and inconsequential to a guerilla. Your casualty aversion is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to bomb a village, its inhabitants pick up arms the second they gets a whiff of your cowardly, doomed occupation.

You will never be victorious. You beg Congress for additional spending every single year and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the casualty count creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll open negotiations, set a timetable, withdraw, and abandon massive stockpiles of weaponry. The guerrillas will capture your local allies, overjoyed and relieved that they can jail or kill them at will. They’ll drape the capital city with a flag flown by your enemies, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know your military failed there. Your veterans will seethe and go back to homelessness and drug addiction, and all that will remain of your legacy are some Hollywood movies that are unmistakably inaccurate.

This is your fate. This is what AIPAC and Lockheed Martin chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: The Chadiban.jpg (1024x576, 136.98K)

>Several fold as many men killed
>Noooo the womens the pooor woomens noooo!!
Commit unlive cuckmutt

Ironically, everything you said is more cleanly analogous to Russia, all the way down to begging China for aid.

/thread

The good men live and struggle on

forgot pic

Attached: nice cold treat.png (1827x787, 1.97M)

>trying to make it about womens instead of about the casualties among noncombatants
Really grasping, huh?
inb4 whatabooooooot

what's worse, dying in battle or being tortured and mutilated

>Russia
>AIPAC
>Hollywood movies
>casualty aversion

21 roses? Oh that's just western propaganda.

I would say being a memeflaggot discordtranny is probably the worst fate of them all

You do know what analogous means, right user?

>trying to make it about womens instead of about the casualties among noncombatants
You mean like ?

Women and children are generally considered noncombatants in non-shithole countries, yes.

>Person defending country is killed or maimed
>Mutt yawns
>Person not defending country is killed or maimed
>Noooo my women not my hecking wooomeeen!!!
Instigate life ending action cuckmutt

yeah, you got nothing left. gg.

>Hohol femominister spure some BDSM tier bs how Russian orcs rape everything from kids to grandpas, fetishes included
>femminister got sucked because there is literally neither proof nor info and prosecutoirs literally can't fiond any victims of those superrapes
>no one cares
>the point stays, reiterated by shills from time to time
>superrapes is now Established Truth which NPC would not imagine to challenge
that's how infowar works chuds

Attached: 1587698596368.jpg (1200x900, 286.61K)

I declare myself the victor of this internet debate as you clearly have nothing left. GG