How is this going to help niggers in life?

How is this going to help niggers in life?

Attached: 1628880901218.png (610x800, 356.11K)

it will make their statistics look better.

diplomas are racist against poc. youre trying to force them to compete with white and asian kids when theyre not capable yet due to years of racism. we need affirmative action to bring them up to speed and make them smarter so they won't commit crime. vote democrat

The inequality keeps us fighting amongst each other instead of against them leaving them free to carry out their agenda. You got to feed your mules

Women were a mistake, specifically untamed White women.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (576x805, 1.02M)

So they don't get held back.
So that they aren't 18 years old in the 10th grade.
So that they can be someone elses' problem, for next years teachers - instead of this years teachers, again.
So they can finally get a diploma that says "high school diploma" on it.

Attached: 1637716244199.jpg (2048x1366, 752.34K)

The bar is so low all they have to do is walk over it.

America’s entire political mandate is to make niggers feel better about themselves.

More time to practice bball for future nba sports stars

Attached: 3C7AE6DF-69B7-435A-99A4-A10142330D36.jpg (1125x1752, 1.38M)

Don't ever do to med school you queer son of a bitch.

And besides they can't push this agenda and it not start to become visible as the spotlight is on them so maybe we shouldn't be highlighting it. It's going to come up with it in the spotlight otherwise. Wait till they get to the part where they start blaming the teachers for black people and minorities being stupid on racism. How the fuck you going to pull that one off

>How is this going to help niggers in life?

Nothing can help them

Ironically her policies have brought slavery back to oregon. Illegal immigrants are trafficked to oregon and forced to work theme fields on cartel marijuana grows. There are at least 10,000 slaves in one county in southern oregon alone.

we live in Oregon and you cannot use the public school system here.
I put my boy in a private school. they're $$$ and some have financial aid. Most of the good ones you need to be tapped on the shoulder to join. Ours is only 20k a year. Zero diversity (no diversity teaching) and a strong teaching program. 22/23 is art and architecture.
A lot like the school I went to. 1 on 1 weekend trips with my photographer teacher. Her and I even staying in the same hotels and beds. 6 others in my class and they were discussion based without homework. Obviously math was a bit different but it was and interactive setting using real world scenarios to learn. They don't do the 1 on 1 things any longer cause rape but I learned more on those trips about photography than I could have ever learned in a class setting. i.e. Emily Carr University of Art + Design. Candian.
They're out there, they generally don't advertise.

How do shitskins not see this as offensive? They're being told they are too stupid to do basic math and reading, so they shouldn't be graded on it?

Attached: 1596671186225.jpg (1200x1200, 45.52K)

Good riddance I say. If they want to be dumb and useless let them.

they haven't been told to think of it as offensive

Niggers drag down society in every way

This is unironically the summary of the last 60 years of nigger insanity

It’s just them kicking niggers out

Attached: laughing elf man.jpg (255x352, 16.65K)

And they all vote blue no matter who

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!!
QUOTAS!!
DIVERSITY HIRING!!
DESTRUCTION OF S.T.E.M.!!
VILIFCATION OF INTELLIGENCE!!
NIGGERS, NIGGERS, AND MORE NIGGERS!!
>AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!!
>QUOTAS!!
>DIVERSITY HIRING!!
>DESTRUCTION OF S.T.E.M.!!
>VILIFCATION OF INTELLIGENCE!!
>NIGGERS, NIGGERS, AND MORE NIGGERS!!

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!!
QUOTAS!!
DIVERSITY HIRING!!
>AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!!
>QUOTAS!!
>DIVERSITY HIRING!!

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!!
QUOTAS!!
DIVERSITY HIRING!!
>AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!!
>QUOTAS!!
>DIVERSITY HIRING!!

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!!
QUOTAS!!
DIVERSITY HIRING!!
>AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!!
>QUOTAS!!
>DIVERSITY HIRING!!

Attached: mutts--PURGE_MID-TERMS.jpg (599x960, 82.24K)

>Reading, Writing, Math, all important things to know having their bars lowered.

Boy can’t wait to see what retards pour out of there in the next decade.

I understand now why the Catholic Church burned witches

This is actually a huge problem. The useless brownies and other retards will start clogging up universities even more than now.
Higher education will also have to take a hit to accommodate the plummeting IQ of students.

Why does this ho have a perpetually stupefied look on her face?

god i hate this fucking planet.
>social programs directed to equality and equity prove that blacks just as smart as whites!
>meanwhile social programs: remove reading requirement

Attached: 01SCI-WATSON1-superJumbo_proc.jpg (2048x1704, 177K)

It’s set up for a complete ban on public schooling. Being uneducated makes you a good little wagie.

Attached: EA9FAC6A-84B3-46DD-A7FD-797CEB17896E.jpg (704x1244, 211.44K)

It already is. I spent my entire undergrad baby sitting international student cashcows who would copy from wikipedia.

Help?

Wouldn't that just encourage more private schools? Though those would probably just get shut down for not being diverse enough.

Some do, but those are the lads that actually value education. Plenty of families don't give two shits about math or reading and just live off the government or stick with the "hustle"

Its not its rhetoric used so that more schoolboard educators bend to the whim of their capitalist masters
One simple goal
>keep the public dumb enough so that the capitlists stay in power

Attached: LivStyler.com-Hailey-Queen-Nude-472.jpg (804x1000, 80.35K)

That much just to get your son laid? I mean, I admire the dedication and he'll never forget his first time, but damn.

Private schools and homeschooling can work only when you're not raped by taxes.
"Free" public education in its current form is an absolute waste of resources.

>no link. no info
This is a temporary measure and was made in response to pandemic disruptions.

>How do shitskins not see this as offensive? They're being told they are too stupid to do basic math and reading, so they shouldn't be graded on it?
Because they know it's true.

So only minorities are shit at being able to learn? Interesting White-Savior Fail.

It will help them get employment when nobody else can read write or do simple math too.

It isn't. Its just her wealthy white liberal racism showing believing that kids are incapable of learning like other kids just because of their skin color. This is how the rich white liberal keeps the black man down.

>How is this going to help niggers in life?
>help
This is dealing with them, not helping them. There is no way to help them, we can only deal with them. Things (like jobs, diplomas, welfare, section 8 housing etc) must be undeservedly handed to them like monkeys in a zoo getting a treat for no reason other than avoiding a chimpout. I'm pirating the Obi Wan star wars show right now and the nigger character is so obviously unqualified to act it's painful to watch.The role was simply handed to it because black.

It's another backwards problem solving tactic
Instead of improving schooling for negroes, just tell them it's all good and put them on the streets as soon as possible, restricting them to a life of low wages and no career prospects

This is what women do.
- To distribute resources equally.

Niggers can't get badges, so we have to distribute badges equally.

Women think this is a good idea, of course.
They don't grasp the idea that testing them and sorting out the best of best to benefit us in a long run.