How Hitler Could Have Won

Hitlers greatest mistake wasn't invading Russia, it was teaming up with Russia. It went against his own core principles and made it impossible for him to team up with the capitalists to fight the communists.

There's a hypothetical deal Hitler could have made. The UK, US and France were, and still are, very philosemitic. Hitler could have exchanged all of Germanys Jews, and helped to establish Israel, in exchange for a military pact. Should Germany ever find itself at war with Russia, then the UK, US & France would all team up with Germany.

Everyone would be happy!

Attached: Come&See.jpg (1288x1600, 330.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have sex incel.

Prove me wrong though.

>>Any Forums

>Cope and Seethe the movie

truth is we never had a chance to begin with and out faith was sealed in 1933 when the jew swore to kill every single one of us for daring to go against him, hitler and the high ranking members of the nsdap understood this but didn't want to have the public realize it because it will be nothing but a great blackpill, for this reason he launched a full scale war when he realized too much pressure was building and the jew was ready to go to war, hell I would even say he did it 2 years before the jew was fully ready but you can only hold for so long before you lose, one country alone cannot go against 3 empires controlled by the jew

If he confessed his sins before the war instead of after the war he would have won. Still, better late than never. Anyone can be saved with a good confession
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Hitler rescued by his beloved church.jpg (703x971, 155.2K)

The issue is that England was 100% determined to go to war with Germany no matter what. England then was the heart of the international Jewish empire like America is now. The Allies were going to war with Hitler no matter what. The Soviet Union also was. Hitler should’ve just made the allies tap out before his invasion of the Soviet Union

>How Hitler Could Have Won
Let the man off his leash

Attached: drip.png (392x481, 324.94K)

hitler didn't invade the soviet union just because he woke up one day and decided to, he had strong intel suggesting the anglos are collaborating with the soviets and by having the anglos wage war on germany but not the ussr after annexing poland only confirmed the intel

In that scenario he still teams up with the communists to take Poland. That was his greatest mistake. Using the Jews themselves as currency in exchange for a military deal with the capitalists would have been genius.

>hitler didn't invade the soviet union just because he woke up one day and decided to, he had strong intel
he had a plan to put us in the oven together with the Jews and free up the land for the Germans.

Attached: 1647807820417.jpg (410x442, 64.04K)

BOTH were controlled by the same kike, it would not have mattered, detach yourself from the school history you were taught about communism and capitalism being different

user when a german wants to do something he will do it successfully, if orders had been given to exterminate jews you wouldn't be able to find a single one today, if orders had been given to "oven" slavs your whole kind would be extinct today, what you are saying is simply untrue

Attached: 1643157959652.jpg (590x800, 222.5K)

>the nazis could have won if the nazis weren't nazis

Poor strategic planning and even worse tactical decisions doomed the plan. What in the fuck was the hurry if it was going to be a "thousand year reich?"

Attached: photostudio_1638248368153.jpg (791x1106, 129.43K)

I'm not saying they weren't. I'm saying that Hitler could have played out smarted them. Jews still have to convince goyim. Hitler could have convinced pro capitalist goyim to take his side.

what makes people like OP think the allies would have accepted such a deal or ANY deal when they where against Hitler and NS Germany from the start?

The Nazis wanted the Jews out of Germany. This would have achieved that goal. They would have used the Jews as currency for peace.

Hitler needed to bomb England back to the stone age before attacking Russia, he was far too kind. The English are in the same category as blacks and Jews when it comes to evil.

pure ignorance and years of propaganda, hitler is always displayed as that evil schizo that wouldn't talk to anyone when the reality is really the contrary

Attached: 1644007067612.jpg (1189x4014, 1.69M)

international jews don't care about your average jew that owns a shop at the corner of the street, do unspeakable things to him if you want and they wouldn't move a finger if it doesn't benefit them

The philosemetism of the goyim that didn't like Hitler. Jews still have to play a game of convincing goyim. If Hitler had used the Jews as currency for peace, those goyim would have been stuck between rejecting Jews and war, or accepting Jews and peace.

The UK would have never done it.. never

Accept millions of Jews and have peace or reject millions of Jews and have war. They would have accepted the offer from Germany.

>holobunga believer
retard alert retard alert retard alert

nigger the allies where dealing with hitler in bad faith from the start, the british dealt with poland so that they would be emboldened to fight germany because they didn't want, and I quote "not another Czechoslovakia".

Who cares, that nigger is dead
Facism is for trannys

>Hitler could have exchanged all of Germanys Jews, and helped to establish Israel, in exchange for a military pact.
I've thought about something similar to this.
the allies were not interested in any sort of deal with the nazis.
I do wonder why the nazis did not latch onto zionism as a great way to seduce and corrupt jews into siding with the evil nazis.

>if orders had been given to "oven" slavs your whole kind would be extinct today
history is written by the winners, but I very much doubt that the Communists chopped up more than 25 million people for meat. maybe 3 million, but obviously not 25

>>Facism is for trannys
is this why the us a exports tranny ideology world wide?

I don't think he was an evil schizo, I think he made a huge mistake in making a deal with the communists. He himself came to regret it and told Mussolini it went against his core principals.

While I do not know if teaming with russia at the begining was a mistake or not. He should hace focused on one front at a time. He almost had the brits completely broken and the gringos had no real reason to join the war since france was already dead and at that point it was better to let the debt die rather than wasting more resources to save france yet again. Perhaps he could have just let the soviets do their thing and theh would have collapsed on their own just a few decades later. Heck, hitler could have seen the soviets fall and just convince the ex soviet nations to join him if he even wanted that mess.

Attached: 3x.png (112x112, 10.99K)

>Hitlers greatest mistake wasn't invading Russia, it was teaming up with Russia. It went against his own core principles and made it impossible for him to team up with the capitalists to fight the communists.

> literally the anticomintern pact, which the u.s. and england did'nt want to join.

Hitler could have exchanged all of Germanys Jews, and helped to establish Israel

> until 1939 the german gov'ts policy was to promote emmigration of jews, especially to palestine (see havara agreement), also check out evian conference, where roosevelt called together 28 nations to take in german jews, and the only two willing to accept significant numbers where costa rica and dominica.

keep underestimating how evil a communist is until it strikes you, they have been raping your country since 1917 but I guess its too late for you to be revived now

hitler could have won by having a real alliance with the russians. the logic is pretty sound. if the nazis were defeated, the soviets would be against the whole world and they would lose. So the soviets needed the nazis as allies.
Hitler should have torn up mein kampf and reset his whole strategy after dunkirk.

It didn't happen but it should've

Attached: 1650020940291.jpg (672x502, 94.33K)

I do not deny that communism was not the best system before 1960, but it is not necessary to say that Germany was the great liberator of Europe from red Bolshevism when Germany considered 50% of Europe to be an Untermensch.

Ah yes, Hitler WANTED to lose, it all makes sense now.

Retarded nazi faggot.

UK would never allow a strong continental power to replace them in Europe. They wanted Germany to die three times over.

Hitler had more in common with Stalin than western kikepitalists. Kys eternal anglo scum.

>Germany considered 50% of Europe to be an Untermensch
you have absolutely no proof to support this claim, if asked where you heard it you will tell me high school history class which is quite laughable

Horse shit. He was far more pro Britain than he ever was pro communist. His feelings towards Britain only soured once WW2 began and it only began because he teamed up with the communists.

No.. hitler offered peace over and over to that scum bag fatso warmongering psycho Churchill and he rejected it everytime