Why are bald men demonized in society these days? Many are taking troon meds just to stop it

Why are bald men demonized in society these days? Many are taking troon meds just to stop it

Attached: 1625785406295.png (741x822, 706.18K)

Better question is why are guys balding at such a young age these days

You know why. Microplastics, fucked up hormones, chemicals in food, shitty water etc.
It's all hebrew magic to fuck you up as per usual.

Because it looks fucking weird?

This is the reality. What is causing marginally healthy young people to exhibit physically signs of old age?

I can't even tell if that is bad
acne looks unhealthy

They always have been, hats were more in fashion

>Be Me
>Be 50yo oldfag
>Have Jewfro but not Jewish
>30-something bald coworkers jealous
>Only gray on head is beard
>Still slay young puss

they're not. Tons of bald guys live happy fulfilled lives.
if your hair is truly the cornerstone of your identity and confidence, you were never that interesting or confident in the first place.

Attached: 9-The-bald-but-long-bearded-look.jpg (1000x563, 178.98K)

why not just get a hair transplant if it bothers you that much?

it was like this for boomers and gen x too. theres plastics and hormone issues but this is genetics.

25 is the new 35

Attached: bitch.jpg (427x474, 147.14K)

Most men start balding or thinning at like 32. By time men reach 40 about 65% of the male population has noticeable male pattern baldness. It's why hats and wigs were a huge part of male attire back in the day.

Balding early is a telltale sign of mental distress.
It's true. Listen, either the person can view the world as it really is or went crazy, took too many drugs, etc.

>poisoning yourself for a few follicles on your scalp
Geez, why can’t people just accept themselves for who/what they are and work to improve the things they can control?

Bahahaha and you say WE women hit the wall at 30!
Oh the absolute cope! Have fun balding.

woman are getting giant foreheads nowdays looking like some receding hairline baldlet

a lot of is the cellphone cameras making their balding look worse than reality. Light + short dark hair + white scalp + digital camera will make anyone look bald

I've had to own my balding pattern, I have a wierd shaped head at first it was awkward but then you realize no one really gives a shit as long as it's somewhat styled and you aren't trying to get a sub 25 year old girlfriend or something.

Something something fragile male ego.

The best question is why hasn't it been solved yet

They're not. You're just coping about your shit genes.

HOW THE FUCK DO I STOP MALDIBG BROS? I'M 32...

I started balding at 16
Never had a gf

Id just shave my head and be done with it.

Attached: F6F5EC9C-C98C-4F10-9D16-A73A62B1D6A2.jpg (828x1792, 115.66K)

pro tip:
every now and then you'll bump into a woman who thinks it's cute

I dunno, I’m 35 and look 30. 25 if I shave.
>don’t smoke
>drink in moderation
>don’t expose yourself to the sun between 11 and 15h

I think people have always lost their hair around that age, but yeah there's definitely more now
probably due to a bunch of different things

There's always been MPB, but It wasn't common to have men in their teens and 20s balding. I knew kids who had signs of MPB in 7th grade, and by senior year they were complete chrome domes. Hormones are fucked up. Girls are hitting puberty at 6 years old, men are weak and effiminate. It's no fringe conspiracy theory anymore. It's plain as day.

Attached: artworks-000267574952-wysaem-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 40.41K)

Hahaha
Men are hiting the wall in their early 20s
Just admit you're disgusting ugly creature already filled with nothing but jealousy and hate.
The world would be a better place if women were in charge.

By chirst just shave it off you big nancy. Leave the vanity to the women and shirt lifters. I've been shaving my head since I was 18 and before I was even remotely balding. Do you know what I was doing with a bald head? Slaying loads of cunt and was until I found my missus. If you're even concerned about losing your head Get a grip and have a word with yourself you bunch of girls.

Cope, baldies.

Attached: baldcel.png (1389x689, 110.24K)

rageposting is bad for your soul

There was a kid in my high school who had grey hair at 16. Not sure if that’s related but it’s weird.

Old people have been trying to look younger for as long as there have been ways for them to do so.

because modern society offers nothing but hedonism and being bald makes you far less attractive

nah, you're full of shit
world is toxic as fuck and i don't mean socially like lefists say but actually toxic, we are poisoned the time we open our mouth nowadays

If it's that important to you just get a transplant. Don't take drugs. It'll fuck up your hormones

I'm 40 and I have a full head of hair. Some of us just have superior genetics and actually cook our own meals.

I'm 32 and get asked for my ID if I shave with a razor.

>>Smoke cigarettes and marijuana daily
>>Drink 100proof liquor and more beer than water, everyday
>>Work directly in the sun for 2 hours a day, 5 days a week at least

I'm starting to think it's not about consumption, it's about not worrying.

Grow some hair
Oh wait.....
You can't (:

Anyone that says this always has a full head of hair. It’s easy to claim you will “just shave it bro” when you will never have to face that problem until much later on in life.

-t. low T tranny

Go to any gym and you'll quickly see who has good genetics

Seethe baldy bois

Lion main master race for the win

Foid begone

lack of testosterone and shit diets.

Checked and rationalpilled.

this
>hairdressing jew
>shampoo jew
>conditioner jew
>hairdryer jew
>extra prep time after shower jew
all remain unpaid since '99

>only a slight widows peak at 30
>hairdressers always say how thick my hair is

Attached: 1647420903845.jpg (700x760, 88.7K)

These spooks all have fake birth certificates. Half of them are ex child prostitutes from Ukraine or Quebec or wherever.

Attached: dukephillips.jpg (130x148, 5.01K)

DON'T TAKE FINASTERIDE.

I REPEAT: DO NOT TAKE FINASTERIDE.

That shit gave me severe ED for an entire year.

Just apply Minoxidil every day or get a hair transplant.

1. Buy a centrifuge for 100 bucks, a butterfly needle, a cannula, a syringe, a needle
2. Take blood samples
3. Centrifuge it
4. Aspirate the fluid part in the middle (the platelet rich plasma) into your syringe
5. Inject it into your disinfected scalp
6. Save >1000$ for each treatment and regain some hair (for best results combine it with minoxidil foam and locally (!) applied finasteride)

Attached: PRP-treatment-procedure.jpg (4000x4000, 842.29K)

Sorry bro seems like a greek thing

i have all my hair in my 30's hope i can keep it long enough so it will go gray then i will look like dumbledore instead of hagrid

Just shave it, bro. Girls love that shit.

Attached: pinhead.jpg (770x1274, 78.18K)

I have a luscious blonde hairline and I've been told by women that I have "thick" hair
seethe roastie

Environment is mostly cope. It's just genes, like it's always been. Longer hair styles were more in fashion decades ago so it was easier to cover up balding by growing it out long.

I know a guy who I went to school with, we're both 23 now, who was balding at 15 and a full bowling ball now & that's despite eating healthily and doing everything right. Meanwhile I have good genes and thick full hair despite a shitty diet.

I started doing this in “Covid”.I haven’t been to a hairdresser since 2019. Shave it down. Let it grow and shave it again. Spent $20 on the buzzer.

You didnt have to post this user

I worry a lot and look young so idk if that checks out kek
But good for you user

Wear a hat.

I’m the same. We’re going to hit the fucking wall one day. Probably around 50 or 60. Just be prepared.