Today I tried to save a bird

Walking through the crowded tourist area of my city, tired from work, I saw a poor crow that had been beaten so hard in his head he was trying to die. Sitting on the ground by a tent selling fish he was so weak he couldn't even move. He had vomited on himself and was ignored by everyone except those trying to bother him in his last minutes of life.

I picked him up wearing my suit and carried him through all the people looking in wonder of why would someone do this.
Why care about a poor soul that is about to die?
I gave him food and water sitting next to him and leaving him alone to eat.
But he had lost his will to live and while I took a shower he peacefully died with his head on the bowl of water and food I prepared for him.

Rest in peace little soul. I cried tears for you tonight, but good tears, for the few minutes of relief and peace i could give you, cleaning you and letting you find your peace.
Care about weaker animals bros, they deserve it far more than most humans.

Attached: IMG_20220703_153229.jpg (4000x1824, 2.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/1z3AWc5CauX5/
bitchute.com/video/lfGpjy5sDz98/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Show tits

Attached: 3189EE63-E842-4D70-9FDB-5C5E38CED051.png (323x570, 11.55K)

Based kind and gentle soul

you're a better man than most fren

Thank you for trying. Birds are better than mammals.

>Birdie die, me sad, me cry like woman
You're a soft, effeminate fucking cocksucker. But you're from Norway so I guess that comes with the territory.

Attached: scandicucks.png (822x656, 74.58K)

You not veterinarian. There could have been internal damage to organs, head, or infection of intestines, hence he couldn't eat. If you want to save a bird - bring it to the doctor and pay for check up on its health, they will tell you what to do and how to save it, but you yourself cannot diagnose its health issues, avian biology is complicated matter.
You can also google what type of bird what type of food eats, but not about how to treat its health problems and how to diagnose them.

Never been more sure of kike hands typing a post in my life than this post

Settle down, tough guy, or you’ll cut yourself on that edge

what's happening to birds right now is terrifying

Attached: deadbirdsontheplank.png (1603x828, 616.6K)

>Birds are better than mammals
This. F for the bird in OP

You’re fat aren’t you

Suck my dick, tranny.

Look at how he recoils when called out. Curious indeed.

Thanks frens. Good to see real men still exist here.

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-with-a-bird-on-his-shoulder_from WW2incolorcom.jpg (700x638, 64.05K)

You sit when you piss, don't you?

Sad, who does this to a bird, and why are niggers standing around this poor animal doing nothing? were they finding joi in this spectacle? Did they find it entertaining? I'm sure a shitskin is at fault.

This is what a real man looks like.
I tried to save a bird the other week after it had been attacked by a magpie. Sadly it was too late.

Spotted the unempathetic shitskin

Based OP for trying. Birds are frens

>If you're not an emotionally incontinent faggot who cries like a woman then you're a jew!!
You fucking retards get dumber every day. Its a shame your fat whore of a mother couldn't afford an abortion. The world would have been a much better place without you.

Good man, giving a dying animal peace.
Have a good one.

That was a good deed. Subhumans can't comprehend the state of not being subhuman. We will have to live with "people" like that (for now).

Good job user.

>tried to save a bird
Good on you, caring for animals is a white man thing

Better man than most.
Animals deserve more than we give them. It is one of the main reasons I am WN, because most races do not have the capacity to understand the value of life

>I'M EMPOOOOOOOOTHIZING!!
Weak, soft fucking faggots like you are the reason the world is in the state that its in. Kill yourself immediately. Absolutely no one will miss you.

shut up pizza cutter

Thanks for further confirming my suspicion. You are anti-nature, anti-life and overall anti-God. It really is interesting how much your "type" will seethe when you are shown virtue and purity.
Reminder that when we win, and we will, you will be removed.

Good work, user. I try and save the lesser creatures too. Sometimes they get better, sometimes they don’t make it. At least they get some comfort. I don’t care what any of these niggers in here say. Good deeds are good.

Attached: 5EC4F22F-AA7C-4853-8E97-CDEFA1C8A590.jpg (702x549, 237.62K)

You're not empathetic you're deluded. Sell you a narrative, a story, and you care. You do not care when you're just going about your day eating a chicken sandwich and you see roadkill.

You're not even introspective enough to search your own feelings and reasoning. You live on autopilot like the normalfags who believe in skin lampshades. I feel superior to you.

Attached: 1656190640373.png (844x1022, 367.6K)

Actually dead birds is a sign that humanity is doomed next you fucking idiot.

Attached: deadbirds.png (1837x973, 3.62M)

I'm upset this wasn't a Mike Valley joint

Checked fellow SS
Same for me and also for the environment because things are pretty fucked right now. Flora and fauna is the proof God is real.

You’re a just a nigger, user. You wouldn’t understand empathy. You’re a stupid, silly, worthless nigger.

RIP in peace user Crow

based birb respecter. good on you user

RIP little crow.

I didn't know Any Forums was suddenly full of vegan hippies. Eat a fucking chicken sandwich.

Attached: 1651853279781.jpg (680x669, 57.88K)

Some or all of these things may be true of some people

but there's still something distinctly non-white and alien about the total callous disregard for other animals you have. Something distinctly psychopathic and jewish

Strange, almost the same thing happened to me last night with a different bird

Be wary of our feathered friends.
Uninitiated retards shouldn't try to interfere with the natural order.
Leave him alone.

Basert innlegg kompis. Flere burde være som deg.

You're a good person, rest in peace birdie.

>I saw a poor crow that had been beaten so hard in his head he was trying to die
Wut?

They know something most of us don't.
bitchute.com/video/1z3AWc5CauX5/
bitchute.com/video/lfGpjy5sDz98/

humans have failed god and the creatures that reflect upon us his glories
I really like animals and hate humans like the ones I can't mention
humans will hunt humans that try to flee one another
evil demons of greed
I may be oblivious, but not you

No.

Attached: D6AC2809-BC39-4FAC-978C-EDE1F7B4FCFF.jpg (741x980, 476.66K)

>>/an/

I treat animals better than my peers, usually, actually. I just detest hypocrisy and virtue signaling. Time after time i've been through these situations with people who refuse any amount of introspection.

Such as a cousin with a new dog, suddenly he cares about dogs and won't shut the fuck up about how we need a police force just for animal cruelty. Meanwhile his Husky, a dog known to not handle being alone, is screaming in a cage 8 hours a day while he's at work. I have countless stories, I just want to shake people and make them question their own narratives.

>I gave him food and water sitting next to him and leaving him alone to eat.
>But he had lost his will to live and while I took a shower he peacefully died with his head on the bowl of water and food I prepared for him.

Good on you for being there in the final moments of this crow's life and making them peaceful. May his spirit bless you from the aether.

Attached: il_fullxfull.1313233114_gv5d.jpg (2338x3000, 1.41M)

Dude crows like to eat little birds and eggs. You did good anyway, you are not a psycho.

Can I cum inside of it

based and birdpilled

>You are anti-nature
The Natural world is a world of war. The Natural Law is tooth and claw, YOU are anti-Nature you soft, fucking jew-worshiping christgolem faggot. If the state wasn't there to protect your bitch ass you'd spend your days in chains picking crops for your superiors. You fucking weak faggot.

>I took a shower he peacefully died with his head on the bowl of water
Great cover story. You drowned the little cripple to save money on vet bills, didn't you?

BASED OP. Sorry you couldn't save the birdy

Keep crying, nordsissy. I know that's what you people like to do.

You’re an asshole for pointing this out.

We need more people who at least recognize others misery and try to do their thing to mitigate it rather than scoff and walk away. Maybe that’s the dickhead you are, but don’t be a total asshole to those who attempt to alieve suffering in this world.