Are you getting on the DeSantis dirigible?

Are you getting on the DeSantis dirigible?

(CNN)It's very good to be Ron DeSantis these days.
The Florida Republican governor, a clear favorite for a second term in November, continues to rise in the eyes of GOP voters looking ahead to the 2024 presidential race.

edition.cnn.com/2022/06/30/politics/desantis-positive-week-polling/index.html

Attached: 1.png (803x677, 414.21K)

They are trying to convince people to support Desantis instead of Trump, don't really know if they can buy him
He is a hugh Israel supporter btw

no shit cnn you fucking liars.

If the Jew rat media aren’t out to get him then he’s not worth voting for.

And Trump isn't?

This is definitely a concern. The florida fag law stuff went away after a week. I wonder if he cut a deal with globohomo?

not really, he is more like a bussiness man that sides with who he can, Desantis sides ideologically

Read the bill. It's right out of the Talmud--only children under the age of 9 can't be groomed. 10 year olds are good to groom.

I'm not voting for a puppet of the kikes.

christcuck kike puppet, ever wonder why the (((mainstream media))) keeps pushing him? Trump is the only choice

desantis is by far the worst option.

FLORIDA MAN
WE SHALL DESTROY THE TRANSGENDERS

Attached: 333333333333333333333333333333333333333333.png (727x373, 8.33K)

I just want a president that either decriminalizies or legalizes weed federally. I only voted for biden cause he said he would decriminalize it but that's yet to happen

>Dirigible
Pajama shazama, shazama pajama

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148.31K)

Trump is a kike puppet too. Guy pardon a literal traitorous jew before leaving office. Fuck him and fuck you.

Nah hes better off as governor

Desantis bread is buttered by kykes in florida.

But always think, what if that meth head gillum family man butt buddy having porch monkey had one.

Imagine the amount of gay sex would've been having during the pandemic, he would have been pt 0 for monkeypox in North America.

Why is CNN shilling for DeSantis?

Attached: RonDesantisofIsrael.jpg (507x313, 43.7K)

No hes soft redpilled on the jews if you look into his history and most of the things he did for them during his 4 years were symbolic more than anything.

nah, not really

Attached: trump and israel.png (1611x985, 224.61K)

Your response sounds like that jewish semantics bullshit that libs cried about over a similiar bill in tennessee.