Why are p*les such pretentious, selfish cunts? It's been 77 years since the end of the war, Germany already paid ENOUGH...

Why are p*les such pretentious, selfish cunts? It's been 77 years since the end of the war, Germany already paid ENOUGH, they also gave up their rightful territories. But wow muh reparations I guess

Attached: poles.png (587x447, 241.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Wanda
youtu.be/dR-4RTSJ_yo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Germany already paid ENOUGH
Lol. To jews maybe. Also, italians should just stfu you pasta devouring bastard. You should pay also, you usless facist/commie hybrid judas. Even germans hate you. You betrayed your every damn allie.

there's a reason why poland was a jewish haven before ww2
they learned from the best

>GIVE US MORE MONEY EVIL GERMANS!!

Attached: Polandinflation.jpg (774x635, 107.77K)

Pay us for the Marshall plan then.

Attached: poolackkk.gif (1200x1000, 875.31K)

>paid ENOUGH
they haven't paid a thing. They gave some small bribe to the Soviets and called it reparations for us once.

Have in mind Germany's faggot government is pressuring Poland for not being globo homo enough with the EU financial lever. Well this is an opposite lever we got on Germany. We didn't start this, Merkeloids been at it since 2015.

>GERMANY HASNT PAID ENOUGH!

Attached: 1596916475390.png (662x913, 73.76K)

swede is talking

Attached: swedish military.jpg (576x768, 102.31K)

>Germany already paid ENOUGH
They didnt. Fuck off.

normally i would scream "divide & conquer"-thread, but polish posters are amongst the worst on this board.

Attached: german army.jpg (940x529, 94.77K)

Yes, it's completely true, we ain't giving up any claims lmao

But the money to Poland is good enough, I wager to guess.

Attached: Lachenderbayer.jpg (300x451, 42.82K)

Shouldn't Poland be paying Germany for their ethnic pogroms before receiving payment in kind?

Are polacks the gibs niggers of Europe?

nah when the good guys did it it was OK

Look up 'reprisal massacres', Jewish courts hand waving killing surrendered PoWs because muh Holocaust made it a crime of passion.

yes

Then why post it?

Yes every Pole has one family member who works in Germany or lives outside the country

post what?

you haven't paid. For the sake of normal relations this hasn't been addressed but you destroyed our relations now. Yes, since you're being all faggoty at us you might as well pay for the massive damage you did to us. Why not? WHY not?
>muh lost land
not our doing plus you destroyed so much it doesn't even translate into it. You started by bombing residence areas in cities, remember? And then you did forced labor with massive death count. And child abduction. etc.

So either fuck off or pay. Simple as. You can only overreact to this, because you got nothing to say, really.

trust me, living under those retards is worse than having to deal with them

Don't know about Poland but about Czechoslovakia:

>How much has already been paid by the Czech Republic and whether it has been paid at all?

The amount of Czechoslovak reparation claims amounted to 306 billion CZK, expressed in the currency of the time. The Czechoslovak reparations paid by Germany amounted to CZK 230.1 million. CZK. This information can also be found on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

>Czechoslovak reparations claims amounted to 306 billion in the currency of the time. However, only four per cent was paid. Such a difference between claims and the amount paid was also the case in other countries

PAID US YOU FUCKIN GREEDY GERMANS!!!

Not at all, we're still awaiting compensation for picrels death
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Wanda

Attached: 1280px-Chronica_Polonorum,_Vanda.jpg (1280x2047, 612.41K)

Attached: 1493125285351.jpg (941x1024, 159.77K)

we're anglo dog commanded to destroy europe

I think Germany allowing you to clean its toilets for 20 zloty an hour is enough reparations, you dumb pshek dog.

LOL, Imagine thinking Germany will pay you any reparation if you are non-jew youtu.be/dR-4RTSJ_yo

>you haven't paid

Attached: EUmoney.jpg (778x489, 95.33K)

Holy Based. You poles have truly fallen if you'd rather take the German money dick instead of killing yourself to preserve what little honour you had left

You might as well make farting sounds with your lips. You got nothing to say. You'd probably like to say
>NOOO, THAT WAS A H'WITE HOLY WAR WHEN GERMANS TAG TEAMED POLAND WITH THE HELP OF SOVIET KIKES
but you can't formulate it to not sound embarrassing.

Poles are little wannabe Jews. Just look at that clown

Attached: jaroslaw-kaczynski-droht.jpg (940x528, 78.64K)

give back silesia, danzig, and east prussia you useless fucking white niggers

You are nothing but a pshek beggar dog. Poland rightfully belongs to Germany and it is hilarious that Poles think they have leverage over it.

no need, since we make a deal with russia again to split poland. trash gets what they deserve

That is your bribe for us to stay in your neocolonial zone and not have your companies pay income tax here. A reparation is a reparation, not trade surplus, not an electricity bill, not a EU gib program.

And guess what, the damages, millions of dead included, aren't even remotely paid off by that. We're talking astronomic numbers that are effectively impossible to pay. You did everything from plundering to annihilating the academia to attempting to cleanse the populace. Part of the reason Poland hasn't demanded them. If politicians accepted paltry numbers they'd lose their seats.

But again, you keep attacking Poland. Keep prewssureing the current dumb ass admin in Warsaw. You're not squealing about that though, huh, helmut? You gay imperialism is just not your fault, huh, faggot?

they used to look so innocent

Attached: O-Dwoch-Takich-Co-Ukradli-Ksiezyc.jpg (600x436, 52.76K)

Putin needs Biden/Soros to agree not Merkel, or whoever the fuck it is now, to split Poland.

Sure. Give me back my Eastern territories which are much larger first. You know, the ones you signed away to Stalin at Yalta, shart.

You pathetic retards are so warped I can;t help but laugh.

>That is your bribe for us to stay in your neocolonial zone and not have your companies pay income tax here. A reparation is a reparation, not trade surplus, not an electricity bill, not a EU gib program.

And guess what, the damages, millions of dead included, aren't even remotely paid off by that. We're talking astronomic numbers that are effectively impossible to pay. You did everything from plundering to annihilating the academia to attempting to cleanse the populace. Part of the reason Poland hasn't demanded them. If politicians accepted paltry numbers they'd lose their seats.

But again, you keep attacking Poland. Keep prewssureing the current dumb ass admin in Warsaw. You're not squealing about that though, huh, helmut? You gay imperialism is just not your fault, huh, faggot?

Attached: 1656698269199.png (600x500, 91.31K)

>its a bribe
So it doesnt count?

Attached: 1531249923411.gif (250x279, 2.35M)

Poles are white niggers, simple as.

they really want to see the new panther in action.

Attached: there.jpg (996x560, 114.33K)

>Get inside neighbor house
>Shot father
>Ten years later under pressure of others neighbors give widow a gift basket
>Fuck off I already pay you

Attached: 911idc3N+FL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1324, 428.86K)

Every square inch of Poland belongs to Germany, and the world would be better off if you philosemites ceased to exist.

Nothing funnier than watching you eurofags bark at each other.

Attached: [keks in spanish pyramid].gif (112x112, 229.83K)

Good for them, fuck Germany. Them mugs will pay anyone so why not?

I hate polish flags more than memeflags. I know I'm petty but I don't care.

No, we wont. lol

A bribe means it's a transaction, dimwit. You don't pay us for the damages, you pay for your rich to get richer.

Only good thing that can come out of all this is us leaving the EU. There is a theory the globalists want to consolidate a "karolingian" EU because Eastern Europe won't go along with half of their shit. If we leave you can metastasize at will, enjoy I guess. Keep shielding German establishment like a good wurstbrain.

Isn't this just poles desperately trying to shift focus because jews want to equate them with the germans and extract reparations from Poland as well?

Poland should be split between Russia and Germany.

You guys send money to any EU bums that need a bailout.

You keep loving yourself, yaltabro.
The only thing Germany can split is it's ass cheeks.

>you haven't paid.

Attached: butthurt poland.png (587x600, 9.61K)

>we want reperations
>but we not gonna give back the territory that's rightfully yours

lulz.

Attached: pole.jpg (2212x1480, 556.64K)