Pathetic

Pathetic.

Attached: CF832447-E8A6-454A-B555-39C2B3E8FC5D.jpg (827x682, 139.74K)

Attached: 1656874135803.png (600x1000, 769.11K)

Okay? Next time write your own ideas or arguments on the text field of your thread. If I'd want to read tweets I'd be on twitter

Ukraine is being btfo and retards coping on Twitter won’t change that

Won't more weapons make the war more bloody?

If one side gives up quickly won't that reduce bloodshed?

i want to stop supporting ukraine because our economy is in the shitter and i want to stop giving away money

I don't recognize civilians. The goal of war should be to reduce the enemy to zero to take their land and resources and so you don't have to listen to them complain for the next thousand years after you win.

lol no one cares about Ukraine anymore faggot. Dead hohols don't even register on any media here

Okay, and why would that be a bad argument? We are NOT helping. We are sending civilians and soldiers to their grave. We aren't directly intervening, we aren't doing anything with the time we buy by providing funds and weapons, we are doing fuck all except for extending the war. If we had an actual plan and this was necessary okay, but we don't. Our plan is to continue until everyone in ukraine is fucking dead and our weapons / funds are depleted.

U.S is the only country to drop 2 nuclear bombs on civilians. Justification was that they would keep fighting us if we didn't kill millions of their civilians.

Maybe stop hiding in kindergartens then, subhuman cowards.

Anyone else here glad to starve so Ukrainians can have access to puberty blockers?

Attached: 7zfU0wTbXbBLdYRa (1).webm (720x1280, 1.21M)

The Ukraine army is no more, what is the point in giving them weapons they don't even know how to use, would be better to call Putins bluff and go in with our own troops

Reminds me of how Aleppo was a city entirely of hospitals. And your airforce every day bombed the “last” hospital.
And then the next day, again bombed yet another “last” hospital.
Every day for months, yet another “last” hospital was bombed.
Ukraine is now Syria hysteria redux 2.0

Japan was about to enter a civil war between those who wanted to keep fighting a hopeless war and those who didnt. The atomic bombs absolutely saved lives by ending the war.

What is a leppo?

Dubdub.

A leperous gypsy of course.

Sure they did. Actual people killed by nuclear fire vs your unprovable and unknowable claims of events that never happened.

a prediction isn't a talking point. USA will sell more weapons, hohols will die to Russain artillary, sunrise sunset

>The atomic bombs absolutely saved lives by ending the war.
>atomic bombs
>ending the war
american education

WTF he is even talking about? Ukies gone completely insane.

Hohols send themselves to the grave. This can end at any moment, all they have to do is lay the weapons down, and be held accountable for 30 years of shit. But if they want to die instead, well, ok. None of this even had to happen, but they got so high on hubris and narcissism, Russians have finally fucking had it with them.

How many would have died during amphibious assaults of the Japanese home islands? I guess their lives are cheaper because they were soldiers?
We pulled your ass out of the fire lmao I really don't want to hear it

Actually misread your flag. Please disregard.

fpbp

ukraine already surrendered twice in 2014 and 2015
they are not being "allowed" to surrender if I were to guess, after commanders got replaced with CIA nazi larpers who dont surrender just like ISIS

I dunno dude it never happened so you tell me what you imagine it would be. Reality vs your imagination. Are the cilvilian lives cheaper?

That's far too convoluted. Just stop robbing the American people so corrupt globalists can embezzle money from Ukraine while they continuously lose ground to Russia.

>fpbp
>he says to the eleventh post in the thread
Hi Vlad. Learn the board culture before you pretend to not be a paid Russian shill.
Пpивeт Bлaд. Изyчитe кyльтypy дocки, пpeждe чeм пpитвopятьcя, чтo вы нe плaтный pyccкий зaзывaл.

The fact that the US insists on having the high ground and doesn't just murder every Russian civilian in the west is a pathetic choice. Russians need to be put in the oven alongside their Bolshevik kike masters.

Heil Hitler.

How about, Fuck you. Crane?

You didn't pull shit and you'd be fighting zipperheads for years to come if it wasn't for the soviet union BTFOing Kwantung army you nigger. Your merry fizzlepops did fuck all as nips thought it was just another firebomb raid on a city, basically another tuesday for them. You mutts can only fight on big screen of hollywood kike movies while in reality you got absolutely wasted by both Vietnamese rice farmers and Afghani goat herders. Meanwhile Russia fucked Chechnya into submission to the point they are now fighting in the name of Putin and together with Russian army steamrolling Ukraine so hard, that your senile fuckstick is coping by making up "Putin's Price Hike" a thing.

>The Soviet entry into the war and the defeat of the Kwantung Army was a significant factor in the Japanese government's decision to surrender unconditionally, as it became apparent that the Soviet Union had no intention of acting as a third party in negotiating an end to hostilities on conditional terms.
They got BTFO so hard, that they had to surrender unconditionally otherwise Soviet Union would keep rolling further because they didn't accept anything BUT unconditional surrender.

Czechoslovakia was occupied by Germany, they didn't need saving.

Thanks for the talking point shill.

I wonder how many houses you could give to white families with 70 billions dollars

You say it's my imagination, as though recorded history doesn't exist and people never wrote about current events. The Japanese were close to rebellion, fact. Assaulting their islands would've created 100s of thousands of causalities, fact. An estimated 210k died from the bombs. Yes that's a lot. Truman also knew one other thing- they weren't Americans

HOW ABOUT PONOMARENKO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO DIE FOR THE JEWS

I'm so tired of these fucking anti-Semities. Even those who are fighting for the jews are still aliev. Why haven't you died forthe jews yet Ths is even worse than Hitlerism

DIE FOR THE JEWS NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!

Attached: rabbi.jpg (1900x881, 434.9K)

For some reason I read his flag as the Philippines

>hates guns
>giving dangerous weapons to some random country is okay tho
:)

Ukranians deserve the guns more. Glad part of my fat American salary goes to killing vatniggers

Bombing civilian populations is pretty heinous no matter your reasoning. The only real defense for it is just that America lacked the strength to do anything better. Wars can be hard to win even if you fight with everything you have; much harder to win if you're trying to win honorably at the same time.

It is impossible to control any sane army by just compromising top brass. It will simply refuse to go to the certain slaughter. But you don't know hohols. They are not sane, they are so completely intoxicated by their own farts they live in separate reality. We're talking about 70 years of USSR, followed by 30 years of independence, of them being told how theyre best people in the world and better than katsaps, who are accountable for all their problems, but katsaps are also mongols and they are most pure Aryans on Earth who will defeat mongols who attack them with 1 Mosin rifle per 5 soldiers etc etc etc

Moment of clarity only comes when hohol realizes that he's in trench, armed with only AK, engaged in counter-artillery combat (by baiting shells with his meat and hoping one of few remaining American counter-battery radars picks something up), and there is nationalist battalion behind his back pointing gun at him like Soviet commissars used to so he won't desert, and his national leader (Russian-speaking jew from Russian area of Ukraine who never spoke Ukrainian in his life until having to learn it to go into politics) orders "Not one step back!". But as you understand, it's too late then.