$38

how long until people just start going crazy

Attached: 20220630_123357.jpg (680x907, 108.68K)

Try a regular grocery store instead of a specialized small Market dumbass

this is not a specialized market, fag. it's a really big chain that is mid-level in price and quality, if not a bit on the low end

Attached: 1653344511256.jpg (460x550, 43.25K)

How much meat did you buy, I bet it's at least half your bill.

Ten days to grow micro arugula idiot

Why is food so expensive over there?

looks like you don't know how to shop

I simply just "forget" to scan more shit than usual in self checkout.

Conditioner bottle? Cover the barcode, pretend to swipe over the machine, and bag it.

High price small item? Keep it in the cart, "accidently" place a bag over it and hide it

Multiple of the same item? Accidently scan several.

Produce? Ring up as potato no matter what it is.

Shits too easy. If you truthfully pay for your groceries, youre actually a NPC cuck. Ive been doing this shit for a decade. If I get caught, I have plausible deniability ("hurr I didnt realize, I had my earphones in sry, oof mb im not a cashier, etc)

fuck em

Youre retarded you can buy mres for 5-10$ a piece

Attached: MRE_contents.jpg (1935x1092, 1.42M)

not long now, it’s been in slow incline for a while now

deli sliced roast beef is a luxury and always expensive. i buy roasts on sale and make sandwiches out of that. also i make my own bread

Ah, so this is why food prices keep going up

people, not me of course, were going crazy with this when the masks were required. walmart stopped letting you pay with cash at self check out, added a camera that to every machine that watches what you scan to put in the cart and suddenly have several people at the doors checking receipts instead of the usual one old lady. It was fun while it lasted, I assume.

>Cold cuts are a luxury goy
Yeah shit that goes in a brown-bag lunch what a luxury wow.

I think he's saying meat sliced in the deli I'm the store, as opposed to the sliced meat that is pre packaged

roast beast is like $10 a pound man thats t bone steak territory. pork used to be like $1 a lb now its $2.50 minimum. dont act like you arent getting ass raped by democrats

Attached: 1c9f517455d04a4044dfe150ed94e2c3d4c6f4ef_00.jpg (450x357, 20.93K)

>roast beast

I canceled my vacation.
Can barely afford to eat/gas/pay bills working 2 jobs.

but muh mean tweets

>CAN'T GO ON A THIRD TRIP TO THE BAHAMAS THIS YEAR
>FUCKING BIDEN
And nobody cares about the poor

Lol micro arugula was probably $25

I don't know where you live, but our stores here have a camera on you, it registers your hand swipe and expects a barcode-read signal at the same time, if it doesn't get one someone pops up and asks you about it. They play it off like "Oh, haha, looks like that didn't scan", but they know.

Attached: dadmyeyesareuphere.jpg (1079x1831, 963.73K)

it was like 5 but i love these little arugula boys on a sandwich
also that very same roast beef was $8.99/lb a couple years ago

Bodegas...