Is it morally wrong to burn down the homes I like, but can't afford?

They say to be the change you wish to see in the world...

Attached: article-2657073-1EBCC50A00000578-216_636x382.jpg (1908x1146, 265.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fire is the ultimate equalizer use it as much as you want

Based firestarter

Burning down the properties bought by BlackRock is extremely based

Based firebug

youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw

>burn down the homes I like, but can't afford?
>Reduce supply of houses, driving up the price of other houses, including the ones you could formerly afford
Are you the same retard saying we should use volcanos to create power and then ship the power in batteries? I think you are the same moron

This thread is glowing like a raidum clock.

Attached: Radium_Dial.jpg (340x340, 28.92K)

Based

yada yada yada, people will stop buying them if they will be burned to the ground

Yes, you're a commie

Yes and inb4 incoherent boomer screeching

you got to at least murder more people than houses you burn down or else you'll just be creating less houses for these people to compete with. ultimately rising the cost of property everywhere over time. I don't think that's the change you want to be. y'know in crypto they call it "burning" tokens when they delete them to increase rarity which in turn increases the price. basic supply and demand. you burn the supply, but not the demand?
>Arsons are zogged by kikes and act as GOLEMs
>serial killers are the real basedbros

>people will stop buying them if they will be burned to the ground
Yes, no one will buy a burned down house, they will buy the houses that you didn't burn down, driving up the prices

It's estimated that only 10 percent of all arson cases are "cleared" by arrest-and that only one percent of all arsonists are convicted of the crime.

OP is a nigger
Guess how I can tell.

>Is it morally wrong to burn down the homes I like, but can't afford?
No. As a matter of fact morality demands it.

All I know is it's not my problem.

Considering most states permit use of deadly force against arsonists, probably not a good idea

Moral is a jewish psyop created to stop you from doing what they decide is wrong

>No. As a matter of fact morality demands it.
My thoughts exactly
All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing

Seriously, what makes the glowies want to self-destruct Western Civ?
I can't imagine adrenalin glands are so worth it. What the fuck makes them tick?

FBIanons, wanna weigh in here?

Attached: pol dance.jpg (1024x1017, 96.83K)

Typical loser response.
You're a failure at achieving any of your goals (probably out of fear), so you resent those that have achieved.

Insurance will replace their loss, and you'll be a rape doll in jail, still a loser.

Yes don't be faggot nigger fuck off. Seething jelous kike

catch me if you can

Attached: 20170220173305-firedrone.png (2000x1334, 1.08M)

Yes

post address

Attached: 91d1310e-0e35-48f8-9843-39093b518b39_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 293.81K)

By that logic you’re good with Mexican illegals and shitskins ruining YOUR shit because they can’t afford it. Congratulations, you’re a nigger.