Boogie has a point

Boogie has a point.

Why do republicans care so much about something that doesn't even have a heart beat?

Attached: boogie embryo.jpg (617x249, 25.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GEaMGeKqZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did fatso care about human life when he discharged his pa's vintage musket in a school zone?

Why can't gut punting my missus to kill an unwanted kid just be assault then?

This is a fuckin video....

Attached: this is a fuckin video.png (581x619, 402.75K)

Boogie thinks saying shit like this, will get him laid. Most men who are pro-abortion are like this.

Literally who? Fuck your twitter thread

Not oppressed - suppressed.
Söycucks like Boogie (who are full of estrogen themselves from being fat) are part of the retard cadre of men who believe women can do no evil when, in fact, women are host to an unimaginable amount of evil which must be suppressed.
There is no injustice in this - keeping women's worst impulses in check is the very definition of justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GEaMGeKqZ8

Attached: LTG Dance.gif (640x356, 1.09M)

Its a stage of humanity same as a baby, juvenile and adult

If we extend fatso's logic to its conclusion, we would live in a world where
>If your heart temporarily stops, you lose all rights as a living human being
>If you get a heart transplant, you gain the soul power of the previous host
>People with Pacemakers are unholy golems, bent on destroying all corn syrup
Actually pretty based

Attached: 1656847962955.jpg (1324x1324, 139.77K)

What a cuck as if any women would ever touch boogie

There's that stupid overreach they do. Walk this analogy sideways. "Its not a car if it doesn't have a motor that can run." Okay, most people will follow you up to there. Then they finish, "So if you think it is a car, then you want to restore the King to power." And thats when most people freeze in their tracks.

What if I think it isn't a baby until D -1 or D+1 of its heartbeat? By his logic, one of those is more tyrannical and one is nicer to roasties. Whats the correlation?

>women are still oppressed
lol, lmao even

Why does boogie care about something not drenched in hotsauce? Are the the stars just pinholes in the curtain of night? Who knows highlander.

This fucker oppresses his own body by making it work three times as hard for him to even function

Fat people's opinions don't matter
They have failed as humans
Frank Hassle should have beat the shit out of this worthless blob

Boogie still gets more pussy than any of you losers

Attached: boogie girl.jpg (603x618, 64.55K)

>ethots looking for youtube clout
even if he ever did have intimate relations with somebody like that (which he physically can't), I take joy in knowing that they would hate every second of it, and for the rest of their life.

Literally imagine what this dude smells like.

I'm going to rape the corpse of boogies mother.
He shouldnt mind.

used to think this guy was funny, until i found out he was a leftist.
now he can rot with the rest of them

The fact that people are so quickly to state how they are ok with killing someone in an early stage of life is mind blowing.

>s0mE fAt fUKc wITh mOneY gEtS pU$sY aNd U doOoO0oOo0nT wAaAaAAAA
Color me surprised, half the men in my country look like they came out of Mordor and get to fuck some 8-10/10s because of money.
And wasn't this the guy who cried like a bitch when that armenian whore called him fat or something? If he's such a pussy, isn't that a form of lesbiabism??

I dont get why people hate him LTG is fucking hilarious

you know.. i never thought about it that way before.I guess that fat,greasy,reprehensible,monstrous tub of lard isn't as comically mentally retarded as he comes across.

Looking back he really never was funny and I have no idea how he manged to get a massive following

Boogie literally can't have sex. He's admitted this. He can't bend over and touch grass either.

it was that one star wars thing he did that got me that went viral. not even sure i noticed him after that

Attached: C8C704A3-129B-4B97-B38D-5E47530C39BB.png (2000x2393, 1.82M)

Boogie absolutely destroyed a fatherless girl's life who was 17-19 at the time while he was 40+ years old. The guy would have lost everything, his career, sponsors, banned on YouTube and twitch had it not been for the fact he virtue signals every chance he gets. He's as piece a shit as h3h3 but maybe more annoying since he's all Pro-MeToo male feminist even after the young stupid girl he ruined exposed him but it didn't help her win public opinion since he's a fat fuck who built a career on being a victim, talking about mental health 9 hours a day, and spends all his time advocating leftist ideology. So Redditor types take his side every 6,000 time he apologizes

By that logic he stops being human when he gets his first cardiac arrest because of his overweight

>taking moral advice from a gluttenous landwhale that thinks its ok to conume more food then an entire normal family.
I cant believe these fatties arent getting more shamed about their lives, especially now with muh climate change.

What states prohibit abortion when there's no heartbeat detected? I thought 6 weeks was the lower limit.

>I dont get why people hate him LTG is fucking hilarious
It's his youtube persona.
He acts like this super arrogant guy who thinks he's the shit, and people take it seriously.
He's a genius for doing it to get replies.

Jim Sterling did the same shit for years in the early 2000's until he turned into a super leftoid troon

Should we not care about people with heart defects, then? Should we stop attempting to help people whose heart has stopped but could be restarted?

>high carbon footprint
This