Is growing weed based the redpilled option? Any /growers/

Is growing weed based the redpilled option? Any /growers/

Attached: 1582180899643.jpg (525x700, 107.16K)

>dude weed

u can make some nice money from it and wont pay the jew any taxxes so i say its pretty based user

just dont smoke that nigger grass

is he growing boston baked beans?

Attached: 6bf.jpg (640x621, 40.11K)

Fuck I titled the post all retarded because I'm phonefagging at the gym. Anyways fuck niggers and all that

Weed is based and redpilled in many ways. It makes you better when sick etc. etc. But its also dangerous becouse you can get hooked on it wich leads to over consumption wich makes you wierd and stupid but you will belive that you are smart and bright instead.

Yeah bro I'm totally going to admit to doing something illegal like growing your own weed on a website closely monitored by the government haha

Outdoors is. Indoor works but it's nothing like outdoor plus the sun is free. Depending on where you live it might not be cost-effective to try to grow indoor like here in Northern California.

why are people obsessed with this fucking stuff ? it makes you euphoric and relaxed, we get it, get over it for fuck's sake

spoken like a true faggot. A true man do not care about sissy boys in uniforms. a true man commit as many crimes as he wishes and spit in the face of them whom try to correct him while he does the cool things he want to do.

t. dicklet

>weed

lol

Attached: 1632045772677.png (800x600, 206.87K)

Food prices spike, indoor farming might help people out...and then they grow useless stuff instead.

I was hooked on weed smoking it 5 times a day for like 2 years, was a really dark period that I can barely remember, 2 years felt like 2 months. I can imagine if you do this your whole life you just waste away as a zombie and never knew what is was to live.

Your complicating simple things for no reason. Relax

Attached: super-bud-2-bcbd.jpg (440x600, 42.4K)

what are you growing it in wtf?

I agree don't smoke it, consume it in the form of edibles. can't go around having stray random thoughts in clown world

Growing some rn

Did you guys legalize it yet?

make sure you ask Bubbles if you can borrow one of his kitties to protect the weed plants

Nope. Current gov says they wanna try for spring next year but I doubt anything comes of it.

you are already having nitrogen deficency op