DUTCH TO BAN ALL FARMING

FOOD WILL BE MORE VALUABLE THAN GOLD. EXPECT WIDE SPREAD CANNIBALISM!
Biden will ban farming to stop climate change next! I hope you guys are stocking up. It's literally over.
>THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) — The Dutch government unveiled goals Friday to drastically reduce emissions of nitrogen oxides to protect the environment, a plan that would lead to major upheavals in the Netherlands' multibillion dollar agriculture industry.

>The Netherlands is the 2nd largest food exporter in the world
>Dutch agriculture is a major player globally and is currently the biggest exporter of agricultural goods after the United States.

thecountersignal.com/dutch-farmers-protest-climate-change-policy/

Attached: IMG952300.jpg (983x1192, 126.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/therealkeean/status/1543300949870927873?s=21&t=K0WdtQaU4uYmiCA46UkhVQ
tristatecity.nl/
youtu.be/A6-4mkcprIo
vork.org/nieuws/nederland-heeft-te-weinig-landbouwgrond-om-eigen-bevolking-te-voeden/
edepot.wur.nl/253831
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/article/holland-agriculture-sustainable-farming
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How will you survive the biggest human holocaust is history?

mobile.twitter.com/therealkeean/status/1543300949870927873?s=21&t=K0WdtQaU4uYmiCA46UkhVQ

Attached: Screenshot_20220703-014033-014.png (1080x1656, 728.78K)

Farmers should respond

The honest message... is that not all politicians can continue their lives.

boer war: 2 electric boogaloo

Attached: 1634555708216.png (577x795, 1.19M)

The Dutch government wants to build a 30 million people globohomo mega city on farmland, that's their climate concern
tristatecity.nl/

Attached: Screenshot_20220702-101746_Chrome.jpg (707x1331, 213.67K)

Fun fact, globally, only 10% of cattle feed by mass is human edible. The data about sustainability of animal agriculture is very flawed and heavily biased in favor of plant based diets.
youtu.be/A6-4mkcprIo

will i get the free house? i am tanned, i can pass for a shitskin terrorist

Attached: eva hmm.jpg (720x900, 87.96K)

>why doesn't this happen in America!!!!
Because I know if a random dude in very short and tight jean shorts was running up to my car i would just shoot them. Nobody would care, and nothing of value would be lost.
Jesus fucking christ you Europeans are gay

fuck em up Famers!

Attached: fuck mr popo.webm (480x848, 917.8K)

By hunting blue soft targets for food and for fun.

Attached: proudliberalshotinface.jpg (831x1024, 113.28K)

The WEF is manufacturing food shortage under the guise of the new climate change religion. This is literally communism 2.0 Just like when Mao decided to exterminate all the birds because he saw a bird eat grain. Klaus Schwab is a dangerous marxist leninist. These people fantasize about genocide.

Attached: 1632477834762.jpg (901x461, 99.86K)

Lol, look at those fat bitches running. Why haven't I seen this before?

i love you mutts are so unaware of yourselves
lmao you literally have stolen elections and absolute total falldown of democracy and you didnt do shit with your mighty guns
you the most pathetic globohomo golems and their first project nation
now scoot away on your fatmobile you disgusting lump of poisonous meat

Attached: ohhimark.jpg (1240x775, 74.8K)

the honest message... is that not all dutch politicians can continue living

Attached: 1594359593888.jpg (250x250, 20.59K)

say what you will about the piglets, but based random dude coming out to help put out the fire. you'd never see a nigger do that.

You will eat ze bugs goy

It’s going down tomorrow. Our biggest port Rotterdam and airport Schiphol will be blockaded by farmers and fishermen. Government said they’ve deployed the army for these locations.

Attached: F71896BD-4F5A-4C2E-A7F7-DDC184F1C2CB.jpg (908x867, 148.84K)

Based, farming is modern return to the Neolithic

boer war 3 nikker

I don’t get the tristate meme. It’s something very obscure I only heard on here.

Do they use nitrogen as an excuse? Yes. Do they want to use the farmers lands to build windmills, solar, and houses for migrants? Yes.
Do they have actual plans to turn the entire country plus Belgium and part of Germany into a mega city? No, I doubt it.

>watcha gonna do, farmer boy?
>ahhh you can't funnel shit on to my skull!
close?

Attached: fred durst pepe.png (998x998, 626.64K)

This is the only solution, if politicians get punished, maybe, maybe other politicians will learn

>Stopping farmers from doing their jobs
Ask South Africa how that went Satan.

N-Now now goy. I know what you're thinking here. Farming is very important and all, especially with winter coming around the bend. However we need to think about the environment!!!
Why, all that carbon emission you are feeding into the atmosphere can't be good for the future, and if farms are allowed to proliferate without standardised guidelines, then there may not be even the possibility of farming in the years to come thanks to global warming!
Oy vey, what a shame! If these protests continue we're gonna have to put our foot down.
You don't want to end as fertiliser now. Do you goyim?

>bro you need to starve yourself to save the planet
this is such an blatant attempt at creating food shortage

>>The Netherlands is the 2nd largest food exporter in the world
haha what?

OFCOURSE ALL THE INCELS ON THIS BOARD SUPPORT FARMERS. THEY ARE GIBWHORES.
THE WORLD FEARS THE GIBWHORES ALLIENCE

>Let them eat spices
Hohohohohoho

Americans are pussies they haven’t done shit with their guns since their Revolution.

was them destroying all the factories and railways not a good enough idea? it doesnt matter, nobody will do anything

I've got this feeling reading this title soon the Dutch will drag their polititans into the streets...

WEF pushing their bug-agenda along I see. What an interesting future we will all have to look forward to

Listen to me very carefully Dutchbros. There is plenty of fresh game meat at the zoo. I might steer clear of the liver because I'm sure it's full of animal drugs.

Attached: elon weed.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

i think they mean by revenue or value or something jewish and imaginary like that

if netherlands would vanish today i doubt anyone would starve, only investors and kikes would notice it

but if some country with actual huge land would vanish then everybody would notice that , like ukraine maybe and their farms

Alles Nederland in verzet joined them. They are absolute fucking retards but useful retards. Also there is alot infighting behind closed doors within especially the CDA and VVD. This is long from over.

>becoming ungovernable
Based

>Do they have actual plans to turn the entire country plus Belgium and part of Germany into a mega city? No, I doubt it.
Of course not goyim

Attached: Screenshot_20220701-164204_Chrome.jpg (720x522, 68.45K)

>The Netherlands is the 2nd largest food exporter in the world
Pretty sure this is 2nd largest in agriculture value. So they are counting expensive tullips, not just food.

In reality if we stopped all imports we wouldn’t have enough food for ourselves.

vork.org/nieuws/nederland-heeft-te-weinig-landbouwgrond-om-eigen-bevolking-te-voeden/

edepot.wur.nl/253831

Attached: CC273D81-586D-44EC-A780-5695F9327BA6.jpg (1140x640, 124.78K)

This country better not cuck again tomorrow

Attached: 1655104215919.png (1024x1024, 971.06K)

No our efficiency per m2 is actually very fucking high. Do some research into it. You will find out.

The dutch do not seem very interested in eating zee bugs.

Attached: eat ze bugs.jpg (2079x887, 214.58K)

You dress in clothes that fit tighter than women's clothing. I could care less what opinion you have about ameri mutt shart istan
You talk shit about our mentally ill trannys all the while looking like them yourselves on purpose.
We dont fucking care about you

This place looks promising. Safaripark Beekse Bergen: Tilburg

I'll probably die, I'll come back as a vengeful ghost

bill gates has enough land to feed us,don't worry.

Attached: d62.jpg (1024x491, 59.38K)

Immagine being a ceo, polititan, millionaire, billionere, goverment worker... not going to bode well soon world wide for them, the mobs will hunt them and no bunker will be safe!
The minions are sent to slaughter by their masters cabal, lol, thry are pushing people into corners and when the people rise cabal eont let these eff into bunkers will dox them to feed the angry mobs so they cabal can be safe!

was this recent?

Attached: EAT THE BUGS.jpg (824x990, 125.77K)

Think again. This will be devastating for the world food supply. Faggots think we can go business as usual and it won't hurt our food imports
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/article/holland-agriculture-sustainable-farming

Witnessed

>uploading files from your IP range has been blocked due to abuse

>putting out a cop on fire
>based
Get the fuck out of here. Putting out the fire engulfing the enemy of your people is probably the most cucked thing you can do. The only based things there were running away after dispensing their payload.

no, read this again
>if netherlands would vanish today i doubt anyone would starve, only investors and kikes would notice it

which is based because farmers are destroying the earth. we can make all the food we need in labs, chuds can't REEEE all they want. you WILL eat the bugs, you WILL ride the bicycle, you WILL accept the pronouns.

Come bitch about dressing when the average burgerclap has moved away from dressing like 50 yo construction workers with potbellies

Man I need to get out of here

As an American I have to say, we're pussies. I kneel for dutchbros

I have plans to build a mega ski resort in the Netherlands, would anyone like to invest? Get in on the ground floor now, this is going to be huge.

liver is delicoius tho...

Stop shilling this retarded study you piece of shite

Johan Remkes will be ‘independent negotiator’ between the government and farmers kek. This will never work

Yeah your food production isn't that high. How could it be? You have very limited land, your soil is fertile but not miraculous.

>>putting out a cop on fire
>>based
>Get the fuck out of here.
yeah, predictable response, which is why i qualified it. that still flew over your pea brain skull. your'e an NPC, a nigger, and possibly a chink. i was talking about the primal instinct of putting out a fellow white guy on fire.

You mistake me for the other guy, this is the first time I’m posting it.

Yes and like I more or less said you are wrong.

god speed you crazy buggers

Attached: parking in the garage.webm (1256x700, 1.67M)

Lol, it's a farse, they know it's too late, theyare pissing people so they can slaughter thrir minions aka shephard dogs!

cabal knows too many shephard dogs for them to track, let alone sheep, they are done pretty much, meaning slaughtering both sheep and dogs is on the menue!

Watching it unfold!
Fuling the fires!

Do the farmers receive fat subsidies and can only continue to remain in business with their help?
If yes, then they need to be axed.
If no, then the state needs to be axed.

If anyone ever brings up eating bugs tell them you collect bees on flowers and throw them in a Wok and make stir fry.

Attached: iStock-840997036-bees-main-x-978x624.jpg (978x624, 85.33K)

strong suspension on that thing

They will be fine. these protests are fucking stupid and will solve nothing, they are basically like calling the customer service center for a cell phone company. You are just bitching at the middle man. I hate protests so much.

Where can I donate

Attached: 1632093457913.jpg (588x588, 60.18K)

It's globohomo's plan to make countries dependent on each other even more than they already are. Domestic food production, which guarantees your population's survival in case of a crisis, is a bad thing for globohomo kikes.

Well don't post it again
Of fucking course one of the smallest, wealthiest and most densely populated cunts in the world will use more acreage than it has for itself. That's the point of TRADE
This study is propaganda to arm the shills with more guilt trips

the sooner people internalize this truth and act upon it, the sooner we can step towards being free

Attached: 1654737521866.jpg (768x1024, 92.38K)

This, it's entirely and openly part of their plan

>pussies
Purchase mens Blue jeans that purposely highlight calf muscles
>pussies
"Rick's thighs look really good today in his spandex jean speedo shorts"

Attached: 20220703_051927.jpg (1080x1409, 161.43K)

Sadly, it's from a movie.

And it has vitamins. But the liver is the blood filter and I'm not sure what drugs the zoo animals are on

The government will expropriate farmland if you disagree with them

can be worse than what they allow a goy like me to purchase and consume

Attached: shrug.gif (500x514, 741.47K)

That's the UK. Probably northern Ireland.

haha the rationalizations are getting hilarious
i could sort of CO2 yeah wow scary coal we have increased it through our human activities
but nitrogen? lmao 78% of the atmosphere IS nitrogen

Yes because its how you look that matters in this.

And they've succeeded, this is just the epilogue.

This

Process those politicians through a slaughter house and film it.

Godspeed Dutch bros fight the power!

you wish

pigs aren't white, kill yourself faggot.

If I'm forced to choose between the Government and a save the planet ideology, or farmers who produce food that is essential to me staying alive, I'm all in with the fucking farmers.

arent those places built to be humane?

Attached: hellraiser torture.gif (576x308, 1.76M)

OK faggot

edgy low IQ faggot. blow your brains out chink.

So how is the study incorrect then?

Farming is not good for our plans

They allow you to purchase and consume tobacco and alcohol but not psilocybin.
The entire point is to make sure you're pacified, not happy.

Attached: shrug.gif (320x312, 2.64M)

Nonsense goyim. We're just um... Haha. Making sure the environment is safe. Yes. The safety of the environment impacts us all!

>massive city control, if you want to even move into another house, apartment in the city you will need the OK by city planning
>travel restrictions for exiting the city "can only go outside if you have a pass
>chip ID to track you around the city and synced with your "city funds/goodboy points"
>EV's only that they can restrict or turn off at any time
>promotion of health and civilized in the city and a wasteland outside it "thanks to the savages that live outside the city".
>those inside the city will never want to leave

I had a dream about this along time ago.

The idea of autarky has been tried for centuries, and failed miserably every single time.
Have you ever read an economics book?

Why does wheaten, oaten etc. need to be human edible?
Cattle need food too.
I will not follow a plant based diet.

this is so insane I can't believe it is real. The Dutch unironically need to violently revolt. Anything else they do is gay and faggy at this point

>EXPECT WIDE SPREAD CANNIBALISM!

You really missed out on an opportunity to mention that time the Dutch cannibalized their prime minister.

Attached: Groene_Zoodje,_Gebroeders_de_Witt.jpg (1234x902, 263.18K)

Kill yourself pig cock lover.

The government wants the land of the farmers, so they can build houses on it. So the migration scheme can go on.

They pretend it's they do it for some shitty manmade nature we have, but the emission norms our government uses are much stricter than in Germany and Belgium, who do have actual real nature.

first of all, checked satan.
secondly, it feels like Nederniggers protest every year yet they don't protest against niggers, nafris and asian bugs in their country.

These are farmers? These are the people in dirt all day? Working on heavy equipment? Feeding livestock? Working fields?
I dont know a single farmer that cares if he is covered in mud let alone to go out of his way to purchase jean shorts that resemble boxer briefs.
Dude like I said. I dont care what your gay countries have to say. Im just letting you know where you stand.

holodomor 2.0 incoming

Attached: brain blender.jpg (684x960, 31.63K)

>Intimidation is not the solution