ZUCKERBERG IS NOT HUMAN WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

POLITICAL RAMIFICATIONS OF THIS MAN BEING A TOTAL FAGGOT?
youtube.com/watch?v=VxFQDjS_BVo
IS THE ZUCK KEKED
IS HE EVEN A FUCKING HUMAN
Why does he want us to eat Sweet Baby Ray's?
Politically speaking how will this shit affect everyone?

Attached: CANNOT-CUCK-THE-ZUCK.png (709x399, 450.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4XGbZ7IrC8
youtube.com/watch?v=SVyLlFezj2E&ab_channel=TheUncannyValley
youtube.com/watch?v=ootBSpehuj0
youtube.com/watch?v=Uvufun6xer8
youtube.com/watch?v=kz_lzEhyryY
youtube.com/watch?v=CY_QFMfUVZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do riceburners always look like this

Attached: 696B711C-79DB-48EE-AE63-AA83E263158E.jpg (828x831, 473.72K)

He is human. I have met him. He's just an autist. It's whatever. Capitalism is stupid it literally makes gods out of people with brain deficiencies

LAD....
youtube.com/watch?v=G4XGbZ7IrC8

He's was only programmed with a few words in his vocabulary, most of them brisket.

>He is human. I have met him. He's just an autist. It's whatever. Capitalism is stupid it literally makes gods out of people with brain deficiencies
Also he was not a dick or anything when I met him, to be fair. It's just that no man deserves to be as powerful as he is, much less essentially for being autistic and coding a shitty social media site

smokin meats
youtube.com/watch?v=SVyLlFezj2E&ab_channel=TheUncannyValley

Yeah I'm not gonna watch that video because he's not inhuman. He is def genuinely a human. He has a cognitive disorder called autism. That's all. That autism has led him to become basically a god among men simply because capitalism is a screwed up inversion of values

I know he's a human but wtf with the Hoody n shit?

Attached: 1637979675074.png (1080x1303, 894.33K)

I don't understand you people on this site. If you wanna shit on people Zuckerberg then why don't you tax them? You know? Tax them and put a cap on how much wealth they can have. And break up big companies or nationalize them. I just don't understand how you guys semi-flirt with class warfare but then always in the end end up on the side of protecting the upper classes

Attached: zukerberg crew twitter.jpg (640x616, 65.86K)

He speaks like Bill Gates.
>You got your VAXX right user?

youtube.com/watch?v=ootBSpehuj0

he doesn't know what good banter is like since he has no friends and bans everything, so he live streams.
>tries to relate to a niche meat smoking community by bringing up his sauce, but they probably thinks sweet baby rays is shit

What the fuck is up with him, this is ADVANCED AUTISM.

Attached: 1656023921770.png (600x600, 163.07K)

Definitely. I also met him and agree he's not inhuman, he's very human infact. He gave me a bottle of sweet baby Ray's barbecue sauce and told me he was a human, just like me. I'm also a human.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uvufun6xer8
He shut the comments off...

The egg is really cool!
I love smoking meats!

Attached: I am advanced AI.png (302x218, 8.88K)

Stop harassing him. He's human, just like us.

He's literally just an autistic dweeb who got turned into a god because he was at the right place at the right time and capitalism is fucked up like that. Then he didn't have any qualms about exploiting a bunch of employees, selling people's data, getting them addicted in a dopamine loop. Basically lucky and unscrupulous, the magic combination for success under capitalism. It's that simple and it doesn't even matter that he has legit massive cognitive disturbances

Yes, fellow humanoid, I too feel the impulse to quickly lick my eyes and must suppress this strong urge.

He's a billionaire and all he could get was a tranny looking commie insect?

He's an evil chud, him and his wife sexually assault their maid(s).

He's an evil fuckface, definitely does some occult black magick shit

HIS SON JARVIS!

We should like uh...raise his taxes then, huh? And maybe put limits on how much wealth one person should have. Right?

youtube.com/watch?v=kz_lzEhyryY

youtube.com/watch?v=CY_QFMfUVZE
Bro, he is JUST LIKE US.

Pretty hot, ngl, why else would you have a maid? I doubt he does though

Calm down fellow human. Hold a bottle of sweet baby Ray's barbecue sauce, and relax.
I am also human. I concur fully with all of this.

So I don't understand, can you just explain to me the rightwing logic of this whole thing?
Elites are jewish, child raping, robot, alien satanists. And they're pure evil. And they're infested by literal satanic demons. And other stuff

But then we can't tax them? Or put regulations on them? Because of some invisible imaginary reason?