As a Catholic Fascist

Fuck NatSoc materialist! And Fuck Eugenicist degenerates!

You won't comprehend the Logos you talmudistic crypto-kikes.

Attached: images (5).jpg (453x677, 65.25K)

(OP) #
# (OP) #
# # (OP) #
# # # (OP) #
# # # # (OP) #
# # # # # (OP) #
# # # # # # (OP) #
# # # # # # # (OP) #
# # # # # # # # (OP) #
# # # # # # # # # (OP) #
# # # # # # # # # # (OP) #
# # # # # # # # # # # (OP) #
# # (OP) #
# # # # # # # # (OP) #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # (OP) #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # (OP) #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # (OP) #
# # # (OP) #
# # # # (OP) #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # (OP) #
# # # # # # (OP) #
# # (OP) #
(OP) #
RuggaDaMicroPenisNigger is responsible for this thread too.

And these constant bot and Troon made shitposts are proof Rugga has his hand all the way up an Admin's ass protecting him

Wtf, is this a spambot?

Christianity is a religion with semitic thinking.

Attached: 73EE44B1-271F-4B2B-9001-B587CC8F016F.png (1000x1500, 1.45M)

NatSocs are degenerate retards that supports extramarital breeding as long as the man impregnating is a chad.
>Lebensborn

Worshiping jews will not make you white

hard to top the eugenics program of loving your enemies and turning the other cheek

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1000x1354, 103.18K)

>Implying I want to be white
Fuck off, Islamic Turko Greek mongrel.

>catholic
You haven't been a relevant political faction since literacy became commonplace.

Attached: 1573727896320.jpg (538x482, 64.42K)

Please turn away from Catholic lies and only accept Christ, stop asking dead people to pray for you you're just talking to demons and also stop practicing idolatry there's no images of Jesus in the Bible we don't know that's how He looked

Eugenics is degenerate. It goes against the traditional moral norms of marriage and child bearing.

Also we can't earn our way to Heaven salvation is by the grace of God through Jesus Christ our Lord's sacrifice for our sins

You want to be part of the west, you think being in a jew cult will make that happen. Nope.

>Nigger proddie
Protestantism is one of main roots of degenerate globobomo

>Want to be part of the West
>The west that produced cutiee, foucault, Beauvoir, Feminism, and Gay rights
Lol. Are you kidding me? I follow Christianity because I believe in Jesus Christ and his teachings. And Christianity as far as I know, are the faith of my Ancestors 400 years from now.

yeah right you are, christmutt rape baby.

>This literacy meme again
Fuck off Moshe

Cope, hijab wearing Turko-Greek nigger baby.

Kinda a big deal when you can see if what the man in a dress with the funny hat is telling it true or not.
>a coin that rings, out of purgatory a soul springs

didnt ask. spic mutt.

Attached: bormann.jpg (850x400, 56.4K)

Outside of miracles, being a true follower of Christ is a tremendous evolutionary pressure. It's a eugenic force whether you like it or not.

>27“But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. 30Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31Do to others as you would have them do to you.

>32“If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. 35But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

Says a corrupt piece of shit who looted his own country in the middle of a two-front war.

didnt ask.

Attached: hitler btfo christcuck trash.jpg (1766x1443, 1.64M)

Well NatSoc is a degenerate ideology anyway, on par with Communism. Just replace the class with race and you got the same talking point and policies

how compelling. please face the wall now.

Attached: savitri devi btfo christcucks.png (1080x1080, 689.78K)

Tradition? If I recall, the majority of biblical characters had multiple wives. Having multiple wives was symbol of wealth.
I believe norse were the only ones who had limits, and they were concubines, not primary

>As a X I etc.

It's time time to stop posting, shlomo

Attached: 1656791666748.jpg (1200x1650, 983.26K)

Nigger

writes like a redditor & fought like one too
get a better hero

Attached: hitler_jackson.png (1600x900, 391.57K)