Chad Ben Shapiro MegaCock

So why don't we ever talk about Eco-Alliance and the ties to DARPA on here?

Seems like this is as important as PizzaGate and has a much, much, much more obvious trail of evidence, but...no one ever talks about it. What gives? Let's have a thread about gain of function biological research.

Attached: coomer.jpg (1271x717, 50.76K)

>Seems like this is as important as PizzaGate
Stopped reading there. Pizzagate was a FBI hoax and elite Hollywood pedo cartels are a figment of Middle American paranoia. Newfags like you haven't been on here long enough to correctly point out larps and Fed falseflag attempts to get our board shut down.

Threadly Remember to sage, report, and hide all threads with spurious claims of pedo rings and or are related to the pizzagate hoax.

Ben do more bench.

Attached: waynebuff.jpg (800x800, 111.35K)

This little bitch kike is 5'6"

that's a woman, Abby is the biological man

You're too new.

Pizzagate wasn't a singular piece of information. You can debunk parts of the argument without debunking the entire one -- which is what the mainstream did. Every piece of information which could easily be disproven was harped on endlessly, while the other parts were ignored. Jeffrey Epstein's name became mainstream because of pizzagate, user. I don't know what to tell you if you still believe the media's narrative. Six companies own that, you know.

bot detected

>first post bot post
pizzagate is real

Attached: comet computer shot.png (797x559, 515.24K)

When will it dawn on you useful idiots that pizzagate and this basic idea of massive pedo rings in plain view are Any Forums fake psyops. I was in the pizzagate threads 5 years ago. I saw how this psyop false flag that got some no name pizzeria shot up was astroturfed on here with no pushback from the moderation team... 85% of the people on this board weren't here 5 years ago, and as such, they have no understanding of what a crock of shit pizzagate and the idea of elite pedo cabals are. Yet, once again, there are people falling for the exact same shit only with the boogeyman being the WEF instead of Comet Ping Pong.

Stop falling for (((fed))) narratives and falseflags you retards

Attached: 1523972198310.jpg (867x1024, 116.05K)

Anyway back on topic Ralph Baric and Peter Daszak are real fuckers

Attached: 1654657076332.png (1003x509, 110.11K)

I don't know enough about pizzafaggots however,
you also throw out a blanket statement that elite pedo cabals are full of shit. You a kiddy toucher brah?

We have Pedos here protected under parliamentary privilege, Just recently our last PM sealed off royal commission findings for 100 years which included many many names of powerful people.

how many guys did you have to bench their penises up and down into your mouth to get looking like that?

>So why don't we ever talk about Eco-Alliance and the ties to DARPA on here?
if im remembering right, didn't they go to DARPA for funding for their virus research first and were denied, then got funding through fauci and NIH?

Something like that. Also Ukranian based. Also ties to Africa and Wuhan. Kinda strange if you count Delta and Omicron and Monkeypox, there's been 3 pandemics from specifically South Africa in the past 3 years, when there hadn't been a serious pandemic in over 100 years beforehand. Also with questionable inserts in the genetic coding...

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 5.43.27 PM.png (1286x1440, 226.77K)

Did this 2 foot guy just flex

Don't talk about Ben like that.

Ghislaine Maxwell was just indicted you dumbass. She was talking about her connections to the Clintons the whole damn time and Epstein got off (pun intended) on his first arrest for the same reason. Everyone knew they were intelligence. A lot of people knew what they were doing.

No one spoke out.

You obviously were not there. Holy shit it was real. I will never forget watching that spirit cooking video and then all the subsequent discoveries. To be sure, it is all too real. Fucking pegasus museum and all that shit. Absolutely surreal.

DARPA makes weapons, MKultra makes weapons, MK4chan makes weapons. I was washed during my combat experience so this is a walk in the park. Good luck

>five foot two tall
>flexing

Stupid jew subhuman

Also it was real yes. Rich fags and political fags that cant be openly gay used to "party" with prostitutes. Then shit got weird when the requests for younger prostitutes had manifested. Comet was the cover up, Pegasus was one of the many locations

I'll go ahead and bump.