Just want you guys to realize all the vaccine deaths are white, except a few athletes here and there

Just want you guys to realize all the vaccine deaths are white, except a few athletes here and there.

Attached: Screenshot_20220629-203330_Brave.jpg (278x371, 30.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vr7n20-corporate-world-domination-and-alien-mind-control-part-1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White is a term for mutts that can't say european. Nothing of value is lost.

Really makes you think
Many such cases
Trust the plan

thats not true. lots of people seem to have died over the past year mysteriously. sudden adult death or vax related death is kinda splitting hairs

You guys are going to loose us in this fight if we don't work together.

it targets certain halpogroups in particular
native americans, or han chinese, for instance
it all has to do with the varying levels of ACE receptors among different populations

Doubt it. You smug niggers are only invincible in da moovies.

Attached: Cases-by-Race-Ethnicity-Chart.png (1035x1252, 111.33K)

Bullshit. Only a white would be retarded and good goy enough to get jabbed. First thing I did was buy a vaxx pass the second it came out. Later I discovered that the vaxx pass black market was fucking thriving here so it wasn't just me

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-02 231125.png (1348x892, 121.96K)

COVID was designed to kill certain halpogroups
it didn't really work as intended
nature had other plans, and apparently viruses prefer to mutate to less deadly strains
ergo, they needed the vaxx.. it still disproportionately affects certain people, because of the volume of receptors they have

Too many parallels Columbia SC 5740 knightner street Columbia sc 29293 or 29205 fucking rats nest

The niggers here were getting paid money in return for getting vaxxed so they were actually getting 4-5 vaccines over the course of a few days.

Can't zig zag out this shot, homie

This is your brain on chud education

Thanks and saved.

safe and effective!

rumble.com/vr7n20-corporate-world-domination-and-alien-mind-control-part-1.html

Attached: EFF13548-7D1F-4363-8DEE-E873109737AF.jpg (255x187, 13.54K)

I didn't get it and feel great. Guess the up side is since I'm already a handsome rare type it'll make me a holo ultra rare white guy and I can get a rich asian qt to spoil me.

Is that your address?

I tell everyone not to take the shot regardless of skin color. I'm racist, not evil. Retards are giving this shit to their kids STILL in my state of Illinois. And yes they are sickly and dying from it. No shit.

The point of my post is it looks like it was designed to kill whites.

this

Attached: FMaKCz5WQAk483l.jpg (946x2048, 357.61K)

According to Any Forums, anyone who got vaccinated but then dies in the next 18 months, is a vaccine death.

Slow motion train wreck

Holy shit that beaner is a ballooner

Nobody cares about non-White deaths unless it will cause a riot.

Next 5 to 10 years, actually. We still need to track things like cancers, neurodegenerative diseases, autoimmune disorders, and wider immune system dysregulation. Also, it's not a Any Forums thing. It is what the experts who aren't compromised have been saying since the very beginning

Attached: tumblr_b06d468f97415189a1554361cbc775cb_df115313_1280.jpg (1280x1568, 480.45K)

>trusting the plans and machinations of mortal usurpers

Most of them are

Attached: FV4ULw2XwAEf7yE.jpg (716x762, 34.4K)