The French Revolution was the most significant event in human history

The French Revolution was the most significant event in human history.

Attached: map_europe_1810.jpg (1133x895, 898.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mEJENaCgq70&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0rV9ekrTT-aP6gw7p5GiLUBJldsAQPG2uouGH6K_pPC_iPjoOE_9Bc7dg
youtube.com/watch?v=eQVm8RokoBA
youtube.com/watch?v=qHRYnm_J4ts
youtube.com/watch?v=TPLiKDciPi8&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR30sn1l66wp2xa3iqLZ6JTvqsTFxbVXHGNq4w-zvcMC9ZPH_pRd8MKFJpo
youtube.com/watch?v=DCHJbO-3-jA
youtube.com/watch?v=5DAgDT1eXoo
youtube.com/watch?v=cGVdWHmfiYA
youtube.com/watch?v=uJGairhrPGc
youtube.com/watch?v=7jY15Y8-_Fk&t=44s
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ff1jiRpjko
youtube.com/watch?v=Rav8sfuJFYc
alienstranger.com/arealiensdemons.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=DxI6RWu0dcc
youtube.com/watch?v=T3fmNK3rT8o
youtube.com/watch?v=noj4phMT9OE
answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/feathers/birds-did-not-evolve-from-dinosaurs-say-evolutionists/
youtube.com/watch?v=_sgxYiuTJNo&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1ASU_hLPf8rtzyKMScSJoLz451Ov83DGL9t4sc8DQwKFD7FoHm3HgtjFg
youtu.be/BoncJBrrdQ8
youtu.be/MNR48hUd-Hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

He said HISTORY

Like I said. The greatest Historical Event to grace the Human Race, was once again, The Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Attached: Historical Accounts of Jesus - even atheists admit he lived.png (1024x729, 411.33K)

elaborate?

we're far too entertained and dulled to do our own research on the matter

Didn't fucking happen nerd.

Monarchies destroyed overnight.

>t.

Attached: 1593994644511.gif (498x387, 1.2M)

I would argue that the us revolution was more important even if it does not seems like that.

A republic being born in a continent full of resources changed history forever.

The french revolution did weakened the feudal order but not as much as the industrial revolution did.

I wonder why we measure time according to Christ's Birth.. hmmm
I'll prove it to you.

Absolute Truth exists, and is knowable.

People's beliefs are clouded and fuzzy, based on what they know, dont know, and what happened to them>
Absolute Truth, is reality, without human error or emotion getting in the way.
Please gentlemen, observe these:
The best videos I've found, in over 5000 hours of research.
While keeping the list short ( i aimed for 10, but had to go to 18)
*18 Big Reasons for God

(1)
Does the Bible (Job 40) Describe a Sauropod Dinosaur (Behemoth)?(20:40)
Genesis Apologetics - Published on Sep 18, 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=mEJENaCgq70&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0rV9ekrTT-aP6gw7p5GiLUBJldsAQPG2uouGH6K_pPC_iPjoOE_9Bc7dg

(2)
Believe in God in 5 Minutes (Scientific Proof) (5:27)
youtube.com/watch?v=eQVm8RokoBA

(3)
The Fossil Record: Proof of Noah's Flood or Evolution (16:00) Genesis Apologetics - Mar 20, 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=qHRYnm_J4ts

(4)
Archaeological Evidence that Proves the Bible is True (1:20:52)Planet Zion - Jun 24, 2014
youtube.com/watch?v=TPLiKDciPi8&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR30sn1l66wp2xa3iqLZ6JTvqsTFxbVXHGNq4w-zvcMC9ZPH_pRd8MKFJpo

(5)
2017SEP10 - Why We Know Christianity is True - J Warner Wallace (55:23)(Canon)
youtube.com/watch?v=DCHJbO-3-jA

(6)
Cold-case homicide detective J. Warner Wallace - DNA Information Code (10:01)LoveYourNeighbour - Published on Sep 5, 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=5DAgDT1eXoo

(7)
Noah's Ark - Dr. Chuck Missler : Koinonia House (8:27)
youtube.com/watch?v=cGVdWHmfiYA

(8)
Why i believe in a young earth by ex-evolutionist Dr.Grady McMurtry Part 1 (21:42)[+ part 2,3,4]
youtube.com/watch?v=uJGairhrPGc

(9)
What Are The Odds Statistically: Jesus/Prophecy (1 of 3) Chuck Missler (10:00)
youtube.com/watch?v=7jY15Y8-_Fk&t=44s

Attached: 13320061.jpg (308x475, 80.71K)

(10)
Dr. Chuck Missler "Learn the Bible in 24hrs.
(scientific proof too)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq

(11)
How Consciousness Points to the Existence of God
(9:29)Cold-Case Christianity with J. Warner Wallace - Published on Sep 8, 2015
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ff1jiRpjko

(12)
Human Chimp DNA Similarity (7:37)Genesis Apologetics - Jun 1, 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=Rav8sfuJFYc

(13)
"Evidence for a Spiritual View of the "Alien" Phenomenon:"Why do many Christians think the alien phenomena is demonic?" © 2009 Guy Malone,
alienstranger.com/arealiensdemons.htm (article)

(14)
Chuck Missler The Days Of Noah & Return Of The Nephilim HD
(3:09:55)Daniel Heath - Published on Jun 20, 2015
youtube.com/watch?v=DxI6RWu0dcc

(15)
Debate 19 Kent Hovind Vs. Three Evolutionists : Kent Hovind (2:21:24)
youtube.com/watch?v=T3fmNK3rT8o

(16)
Mathematical Challenges to Darwin’s Theory of Evolution (57:13)HooverInstitution Jul 22, 2019
youtube.com/watch?v=noj4phMT9OE

(17)
Birds Did Not Evolve from Dinosaurs, Say Evolutionists -Stunning New Research Overturns Widely Held Evolutionary Idea - by A. Peter Galling on June 12, 2009 (ARTICLE)
answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/feathers/birds-did-not-evolve-from-dinosaurs-say-evolutionists/

(18) I dont have enough faith to be an atheist (1:38:31) Frank Turec
Faith and Public Policy - Engage Conference
youtube.com/watch?v=_sgxYiuTJNo&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1ASU_hLPf8rtzyKMScSJoLz451Ov83DGL9t4sc8DQwKFD7FoHm3HgtjFg

Dawkins admitted intelligent design to Ben stein (2mins)
youtu.be/BoncJBrrdQ8

Micro machines prove intelligent design. (3mins)
youtu.be/MNR48hUd-Hw

Attached: 51LM6Bm+yaL.jpg (378x500, 46.1K)

Overnight? Hardly! And there was a restoration as well. If anyone is interested in this topic there is a pretty good podcast called Revolutions that's covers it.

The US is a cascading effect from the french revolution. It's a fake gay enlightenment/rationalism nation without roots, exactly the vision of the French revolution.

True. French were emboldened by American revolution.

checked. they starting worshiping retarded statues they placed in churches, they gave women rights, and beheaded people for fun. French Revolution was gay, retarded, and very damaging. French atheists.... Just like atheist communists.. ruin everything.

Both were done by Masons.

>not literally overnight
Ya got me.

>The US is a cascading effect from the french revolution.
Other way around, kike. Read a book

Durant left that part out

I'd totally believe it. They're behind everything.

Attached: 1656144966801m.jpg (466x1024, 124.93K)

The us independence wars happened before the french revolution.

France being indebted to hell to support the us revolution as a way to weaken the bongs is one of the causes of the french revolution.

Yes, also i am not sure if south american leaders would have had the balls to revolt after spain fell in the napoleonic wars without the us revolution happening almost 40 years before.

Maybe in Buenos Aires the revolt would have happened since the locals were already pissed and armed since they fought against the britsih invassons of buenos aires alone while the spanish vicerroy escapes like a cuck.

But i am not sure the napoleonic wars would have triggered other chimpouts outside of buenos aires after spain fell if not for the us revolution winning 40 years before.

The Statue of Liberty is actually a depiction of Lucifer/Baphoment; it's a male dressed as a women, and was given from the Masons of France to the Masons of America for successfully establishing the first (((Masonic))) state.

Attached: Painting of Lucifer vs Statue of Liberty.png (1242x2208, 3.65M)

Some also believe that the State of Liberty is a depiction of the Whore of Babylon but I am not as convinced of this symbolism.

Attached: The Great Whore of Babalyon Statue of Liberty.jpg (736x919, 96.41K)

those are not the same.

What painting is that?

Yeah I should've said that both are effects of enlightenment/rationalism thinking.
In any case the Revolution is more significant because it destroyed the order forever. You existing without the revolution would not have shaken the world as much as the revolution occurring without you. You're just a modernist nation across the pond.

Attached: Satan summing his Legions 1797 Rothschild Abramovic.png (781x926, 273.85K)