Peter Zeihan

>DUDE AMERICA IS GOING TO BE SO WELL OFF LMAO
>CHINA COLLAPSES SOON. 2 MORE WEEKS. TRUST THE PLAN.

Why the fuck do some people here listen to this utter retard? He is dumber than the average boomer voter here in burgerland. Utter delusional nonsense, even the US Government doesn't shill propaganda this blatant.

Attached: zeihan.jpg (275x183, 4.8K)

He's obviously a glowtard boomer whisperer

The USA and China are both collapsing for different reasons.

People have been saying China is collapsing for longer than many Any Forumszoomers have been alive. It's not fucking happening. I'm no chinkoid shill but the fact of the matter is only Americans constantly preach about China's collapse and it's because they are our direct rivals.

The USA is collapsing from diversity and China is collapsing from aging. The USA will last longer.

seething about Zeihan is hilarious, offer a counter argument please. His America-take is stupid because he ignores race and jews, but he's spot on about China.

This.

>other people said something would happen, that means it will never happen
wat

Never heard of this retard until now. I've made more predictions than him but I don't have a Wikipedia page bragging about it.

World powers last 150-350 years. Usa is done.

>Never heard of this retard until now.
Your ignorance on the matter is not a convincing argument.
> I've made more predictions than him but I don't have a Wikipedia page bragging about it.
Ok?

Manufacturing is leaving China for Mexico. Mexico will become more wealthy and pozzed. They’ll help the USA survive de-globalization and outlive Russia and China as they collapse and Balkanize. It isn’t a permanent fix though, Mexicans will age out by 2050. We’ll need to come up with a new economic policy that doesn’t require infinite growth before then. Mexico will be more of a liability than an asset after 2050. We’ll be free to do whatever we want to them without Russia and China interfering. This is covered in The End of the World is Just the Beginning: Mapping the Collapse of Globalization by Peter Zeihan.

Attached: 86C9CEF0-EED7-4E4C-BDB7-049A00305946.jpg (1200x1514, 423.9K)

>Only people ITT defending Zeihan from criticism are memeflags
Many such cases.

Attached: 7532F452-BB92-4F03-88DA-B3FB138DEFA9.jpg (1284x1832, 886.66K)

China is not going to collapse. Boomers have been saying that since the 90s and China has only gotten much larger since then (well over two generations). They use Japan as a model but that was a much different situation. To top it off, this demographic analysis completely ignores race of course.

>ad hom

Attached: argument pyramid.jpg (669x1024, 105.18K)

I have more knowledge on this matter than you.

He has very good age demographic data but he absolutely is race blind. He's the chosen STRAT4 intellectual though so of course he's a literal homosexual with non-offensive cosmo elite mannerisms.

it's funny that he predicted a hillary win in 2016 and then a trump win in 2020

Oh yeah and he thinks that disgusting lady in Canada who jumps minister positions is a genius and gifted diplomat.

>China is not going to collapse
Yeah it is, they are running out of young people. They are one of the fastest aging countries in history, nursing homes do not make for dynamic economies.
>But some boomer was wrong about the time frame, that means it can't happen
No.
>They use Japan as a model but that was a much different situation
You're right, Japan was not as bad demographically speaking as China is and they had a ton of assets that China does not (higher proportion of educated citizens, tons of international allies, better genetics, cutting edge of automation, etc)
> To top it off, this demographic analysis completely ignores race of course.
This is the only valid criticism of Zeihan, however it is irrelevant to the China question since they are mostly homogenous. China isn't going to fail because America is browning, it's going to fail because it's running out of makers (young workers) and filling up with takers (retirees).
His predictions about America and the West are retarded for this reason, but he is absolutely right about China.

China is not magic, they cannot keep a country productive that is full of old people who don't contribute. You people are coping because you're really mad at the West and want it to fail. I also want the West to fail because I don't like diversity either, but making excuses about how China will crush us is dumb and inaccurate.

Attached: china pop pyramid.jpg (1024x711, 126.19K)

Peter Zeihan won the prediction Olympics by predicting the Ukraine war.
Just like Scott Adams did with the election of Donald Trump in 2016.
Just remember: Previous success is never an indicator of future successes.

>Previous success is never an indicator of future successes.
True, just as previous failure isn't an indicator either. The best solution is to examine his arguments for merit and not take anybody at their word. His argument that China will collapse is, in my view, a strong one.

China is one of the fastest aging countries in the world, demographics is a hugely important metric for success. To the people who think China will dominate moving forward, I would simply ask:
How does a country full of old people retain economic dynamism?

Attached: china v usa pop pyramid.jpg (1280x720, 172.13K)