Are snowniggers retarded?

Why do they buy this shit without history and quality?

Why don't they buy a european car?

Attached: images (17).jpg (685x447, 43.78K)

Rich people buy tesla because it is the status quo.

Expensive gas + enviroment taxes + they get subsidies to by "eco-friendly" cars. It's all kikes fault.

Why don't you buy a brazilian car?
Why don't you buy a brazilian PC?
Why don't you buy a brazilian Smartphone?

Maybe because german cars, taiwanese hardware and american smartphones have way better quality than any of the brazilian made things

tesla are still ahead of the game for EVs and most european cars are shit

There are several European brands with electric cars. These northern apes are retarded.

Lol snowniggers are pathetic.

shitter than a hyundai?

do you guys fave cars and computers? Wow

do you even have cars in brazil?

idk I only buy toyotas

Certainly there are Brazilian made cars and pcs, however, they are probably shit.

Just like Russian/Chinese made chips, they are shit in comparison to Taiwan's

You said german cars and chinese smartphones, monkey.

>Dacia
based Romania
Also, Spain is Volkswagen but in reality it's SEAT... simply part of VW Group.

I'm more curious about France and Turkey that they're nominally opponents in the Greece / resource extraction waters thing but apparently they're transacting EV's?
>Erdogan: I-it's not like I want undisclosed subsidies or anything

Snownigger being snowniggers... Useless.

Europeans should make better cars if they want people to buy them. This is what Europeans said constantly about US as to why they were buying Japanese, and its true. We're soon back on top in cars and rockets, many other things will be next, including oil.

Russian made chips aren't shit they're actually was made for non-commercial purposes.

This explains why these northern nigger monkeys are so insignificant. They can't produce something of quality because they don't know how to define quality.

Dumb snownigger conformists fell for the muh environment meme. No wonder your wen no longer respect you. Fucking golem pushing the kike agenda with your neuroticism and autism. Grow a a spine, faggots

In Germany, cockroaches and slavic rapes must buy this. Genuine germans don't buy crap without history and quality.

My english is shit, but you write worse than a chicano, holy grammar

Scandinavia is a part of the driving force behind the environmentalist movement. There was no tax on electric cars compared to nearly 200% for gasoline. The government is essentially cheering on electric car adoption with lots of incentives. Issue is that none of them think about the pitfalls of electric vehicles should there ever be a war. Not like the electric grid is going to be well functioning in such a scenario.

>without history and quality
Not to mention poor customer service and low inventory for replacement parts

Tax credits

What a delusional idea about Germans. The most popular grocery stores in their country sell third-rate shit all the time.

Ukraine loves Hyundai. WTF I hate them even more now!

Migrant dindus are raping European children, and you’re trying to discredit Russians based on what cars they buy. That’s boomer tier retardation. Did you supervisor come up with that?