ABOLISH THE SCOTUS

Attached: F9108BFB-D973-410F-AD38-E27F3090FF77.jpg (1169x1123, 123.47K)

Fuck off rabbi

I'm not trying to pull a gotcha on you user but serious question: Do you have white skin? Do you have swarthy complexion? I'm guessing because you are posting from the United States you're at least some kind of spic. Probably chicanx.
These type of posts just kind of reek of "non-White"

TEXAS ELECT BETO!!

Attached: 2A2629A8-D4C9-416D-87C0-00C698969486.jpg (1170x1387, 500.22K)

I’d bet anything this scenario, as described, did not happen this way at all. Yet, the OP is still a faggot.

Fuck off, racist scum!

What percentage of abortion patients were rape victims?

>this happened today
citation needed

That's a state issue bro, not a scotus issue.

>The Supreme Court does the most democratic thing possible and allows the people to decide if their state permits abortion.
I thought leftists wanted "the people" to decide the laws and not the courts.

you already posted this faggot

what are the political implications of saging a blogpost?

Attached: 1656127465642.png (523x740, 19.17K)

New glownigger identification post.

Is a C-section still legal? Why does that child not get a say so?

in what world can a 10 y get pregnant

Why is this Literally Who getting shilled so hard on here? I've seen 4 or 5 threads in the last day with this Twatter fuck.

Attached: twatter.jpg (859x348, 18.56K)

You will never be a real women

why do all these verifed liberals have these silly weird names?

marshal butterskimple and helen bunglebert and cynthia poopley. I swear someone is making these names up on a white liberal idenity generator

There has to be a better way to get human interaction than being a faggot nigger on Any Forums.

>being raped gives you a right to murder your baby, who isn't gulty of anything in this
so, American women want to murder their bebies from the age of 10?

Oh look, the Lefty wants to abolish an institution because it didn't do what he wanted it to. Remember how you screeched about getting rid of the electoral college when Hillary lost? Are you going to make another thread about how the US Senate gives Republicans too much power and thus has to be done away with? Fuck yourself, kike.

>ohio has a rape and incest clause
Image my shock when some faggot lies on twitter.