Weed and Schizophrenia

Is it true that a large minority of whites males ages 18-27, are genetically at risk for schizophrenia… and that constant weed smoking + alcohol increases the chances of triggering the brain chemistry to kook?

Attached: 23D9AB69-19E1-4F0A-A609-73331747BF11.jpg (1080x1350, 176.99K)

Yes that's how I got it

schizophrenia is like depression it's not there all of the time (unless you smoke weed all day everyday like I do) and let me tell you schizophrenia is better than autism if you are a single male with an internet connection because you start studying rare jungle plants for 15 years as a hobby and next thing you know you have a scientific discovery to your name and own a small grow house that makes 5 figures every summer

user that’s autism not schizophrenia

What are some good plants to grew in a 5 gal bucket?

There is no such thing as Schizophrenia, only individuation.

All mental “illnesses” are, are modern pressures pressing in upon an individual. The fracture of the Self comes from the inability to face their unique existential circumstance.

Schizos and Psychopaths were, and still are every peoples leaders, creators, artists and warriors.

Shizos are nonfunctional. If you're a functional paranoid in today's world you're just intelligent.

Stop pretending to have this illness. Ive been forced into several mental hospitals, injected by force by the nigger nurses for not taking meds, hear voices constantly even though im medicated, when off meds i see all kinds of shit too. Its a nightmare. Id rather have autism the 2 are not even comparable

Built for BBC.

No that's khazars

y'all just can't go a day with projectigng can you?

Attached: 1656626732534m.jpg (771x1024, 99.71K)

What caused it tho? Do you remember when it started? Did weed drugs etc triggered it?

Attached: 6B64D739-AC07-4F50-99BF-63C9BC26FCD1.jpg (1080x1350, 82.66K)

Schizophrenia is actually more common in females, and surprisingly common in African Americans.

Please rugga, go away

We have schizophrenia.

I don’t exactly hear stuff or see shit. But i always have this feeling of paranoia and impending doom along, i hear every crack throughout my floorboards and all of my senses are very senseless. Do you think i have autism or a type of schizophrenia? I know i have something.

I was first sectioned[forcefully hospitalized] when i was 16, i was smoking some weed not a lot though. The illness continued for months and months with no weed. I havent smoked weed since i was 16 but every time i go off my meds the same thing happens, i get severe bouts of psychosis. It could have been the weed that triggered it at first, but its not the weed anymore.

WRONG
SAD

My uncle was also a diagnosed schizo. I know there’s a large genetic component to it.

I have what I wish to carry.

Attached: oe8b4nakx78y.jpg (905x717, 155.1K)

Always been there. Shrooms and weed just made it next level

Everybody hears intrusive thoughts. Why do you trust yours?

Schizophrenia, hearing voices or confused memories? Dementia, mania, homicidal, hallucinatory?

Schizophrenia is too broad a term, anyone experiencing mental difficulty would turn to drugs. They are not the cause, they are easy to blame

Schizophrenia, like bi-polar, literally lists every possible psychological term as a symptom. Even happiness. Psychologists are fucking retarded

Paranoia is a symptom but if you're not delusional or hallucinating id opt more for autism. If you start seeing shadows turn into creatures/demons etc.. and hearing other peoples voices in your head then id worry.

Oh dam I probably shouldn’t microdose tonight then… dang

I dont care.

Schizophrenia is a low IQ brain degenerating disease. It almost always occurs in people who were below average IQ before the onset, and then your IQ declines rapidly after the onset. If you're smart you probably won't become schizophrenic.

Read the fucking book. It'll give you significant insight on what Schizophrenia is, why it exists, what "causes" it and why it's a communicable state.

Attached: The Origin Of Consciousness.jpg (907x1360, 73.49K)

All of my senses are very sensitive**

I have inner monologue like most people and bad thoughts, its not that, its like literally hearing another person speaking to you. I also believe everyone can read my mind, so intrusive thoughts i get a lot like a form of thought tourettes, totally different to the voices.

Theres a schizo kid in my uni who was the valedictorian of his hs. He was apparently a chad there but he partied hard and his brain finally snapped. The frat that knew him said he was a heavy smoker in the dorms. Probably the shrooms or something illicit snapped his brain chemistry.

I only met him once; but he sat alone at the parties and talks to “god”

Have any recommendations on how someone could emulate what you have achieved? Do you grow rare ornamental plants for profit? How large is your greenhouse? Would $10k provide one a decent start up set up? What should someone focus on learning in order to emulate your path? Any book recommendations? Did you travel in order to gain some free specimens?

When I was younger weed was much less potent. As I got older I slowly worked my way into smoking more and more and built up a good tolerance and understanding of the effects.
Kids first puff today is like zero g space grown super weed that has been genetically modified through breeding and science to have strong thc amounts.

I think the more potent weed is adversely effecting people born after 2k. It's possible a lot of the kids who started smoking the new weed could develop early versions of brain diseases.

>valedictorian
most meh accomplishment ever desu, I need to know the name of your high school before I care about it. did your class have 2000 kids or 40 kids?

This curse is lifted. Seek Jesus

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.