You have been vaxxed and boosted, haven't you user?

You have been vaxxed and boosted, haven't you user?

Attached: 1656811773470.webm (640x480, 1.56M)

Attached: N-icon-netflix.jpg (1024x866, 24.59K)

the only thing I agree with Jimmy Carr on is not paying taxes

Yes cause I’m not a braindead republican

Attached: 4FFF0A77-DE97-45F4-9A24-160619857BD4.jpg (1024x929, 80.37K)

He has a smug english accent doesn't he.

I have not, and I got fired from a good job I had for 20 years because of it.

No regrets.

YWNBAW ;(

Its something I am proud of. I know a lot of guys at Boeing that were "never going to vaccinate" that ended up getting vaccinated when boeing said it was required. They felt okay with it after the vaccination, but once boeing went back on it, and i got to keep my job, unvaccinated, working with the same people who said that they would never vaccinate.. I think it burned a hole in their ego. They are less of men, and only one has admitted that it bothers him. Whenever we talk shit to eachother they will never acknowledge that they said they wouldnt take it, its like it was erased from their memory. The ones that said their wife made them take it really havent spoken in months

You wouldn't believe

i'm sure that when the studies are in and the stats are double checked and it turns out that not only was COVID not as dangerous, were lockdown masks and vaccines not effective and were the better measures that were suppressed by the media, that he and all the other normies will acknowledge they were wrong.
right?

You will not regret it. The NPC die-off has begun. Their children are born without an immunesystem and they all get sicker by the day. Come winter the NPCs will die by the hundreds of millions.

What is the definition of vaccinated, two initial vaccines, and a booster within the last 4-6 months, right?

>Require audience to be vaccinated to attend
>Plant one or two people to raise their hands at that point
Could this be any less organic? I don't understand cucked comedy

I think so

I'm not vaxxed.
I'm not American too. If I'm not American, I'm not what else? Clue: it's something you wrote.

By what I know about the subject, I would not be able to cope myself into thinking I had dodged a ball were I spike-vaxxed with no immediate felt effects. Off the bat, I would be pissed that vaxxed people are still getting and spreading the virus. Can't hide from that now admitted false claim they used to get people to take the shot. Underscores the reality that they did not know what they were doing and what the shot would do. The whole vaxxed community is one huge experiment. Long-term good-outcome odds are not in their favor.

Yep, rethuglikkkans need to be taught basic fucking human decency and manners. Sheesh

Attached: 1646704509098.jpg (1000x1000, 496.12K)

I'm not trying to pull a gotcha on you user but serious question: Do you have white skin? Do you have swarthy complexion? I'm guessing because you are posting from the United States you're at least some kind of spic. Probably chicanx.
These type of posts just kind of reek of "non-White"

Lol comedians are funny

Attached: 1644401520072.webm (820x480, 2.01M)

I'm not trying to pull a gotcha on you user but serious question: Do you have white skin? Do you have swarthy complexion? I'm guessing because you are posting from the United States you're at least some kind of spic. Probably chicanx.
These type of posts just kind of reek of "non-White"

I

G

The position that you should have to pay $5.00 to show your love for democracy is absolutely morally and intellectually bankrupt.

I can hear his british smugness through the webm I want to choke his ass out

Attached: its_enough.png (625x781, 472.86K)

G

Yep. My neighbor didn't and died from covid