Competent white women are entering big tech in droves. what are the political impliactions of this?

competent white women are entering big tech in droves. what are the political impliactions of this?

Attached: 1656731554752.webm (432x700, 2.98M)

Most of them are entering it in HR and similar.

Considering that there's no work happening whatsoever and she spends the day consooming lattes and junk it makes perfect sense that "competent women" would flood it. Politically I think the tech industry as a whole will collapse save a few megacorps. Nothing can function in this way for very long.

>this wall thing is made out of recycled trees
>recycled trees

/thread

>paid $40k/yr to fill a seat and make the company look bigger than it actually is.
i should've finished college.

god i wish i had it this easy, i try to emulate it as much as i can by staying unemployed but then I actually need to graft to earn something

she's there to increase the company's stock value. more employees = more spending = growth. its all a scam.

>competent
So good at sucking dick, like they've always been

Is demoralization the whole point of this? Isn't this like mocking legit workers?

Also >no sound

look mom I posted it again
also
>competent
muh sides

dont use an iphone, knob goblin

I am confused. The thumb nail says "working in tech" but the only thing she seemed to work was the coffee machine.

Does this bitch do any work?

This bitch literally does nothing all day and gets paid 100k/yr.

Of course not.

This girl is going to get FAT

There are none. They waste their youth and fertility doing makeshift work for globohomo, living in exorbitantly priced rentals and on single use consumables, getting up at 7am to an empty apartment and arriving home at midnight to a dark, empty apartment.

At 35, they will complain that there are no good men (there are, they just got married to good women a decade earlier), and they will cut their hours back, get a cat, and become interested in wine tastings.

If they are truly competent then they're a deal better than the progressive identitarian racists there currently.

>competent white women

Attached: 1652161456187.png (300x300, 52.85K)

>Competent women

>women