Sega says abortion rights

twitter.com/SEGA/status/1542938599380893696
Sega says abortion rights

Attached: FWmeelSXoAABXLs.png (2160x2160, 138.18K)

Just like how they aborted their company.

>believes in abortion
>doesn't abort their shitty games
kek

BASED. SEGA has always hated niggers play any Dreamcast game and learn. fucking faggot normie nigger cucked faggots grew up with N64 and nintendo games filled with freemason imagery and are total faggot cucks usually on youtube or twitch. the REAL based gamers grew up with dreamcast. fuck yeah. i agree with what SEGA did here because they are supporting the MASS ABORTION of niggers. good job japanese, you clutched it for whites again. fuck nintendo, fuck reddit nintendo loving virgin faggots, HAIL SEGA. HAIL ABORTION HAIL VICTORY MY NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: itsover...gif (398x498, 2.44M)

Sega of America was always crap but somehow they influence Sega of Japan. No wonder Sega of Japan's stuff hate Sega of America since Mega Drive era.

Lol! I'm stealing that to tweet it at Sega.

>We are matching employee donations

Are they really trying to squeeze PR points from their wagies wages? They arent even donating from their profits?

Kek

They only want to ban abortion because they need more neglected kids to abduct and harvest for adrenochrome

SEGA has been the number one cause of autism among children.

>all those troons saying based
basedsisters... not like this...

Did anyone ask them if they feel the same way about vaccine mandates? I don't recall them making a comment about human rights when people had their lives ruined over refusing an experimental injection.

Different day, same fucking threads.

Attached: 1656024429610.png (595x466, 174.44K)

Just another capitalist corporation pandering to the current thing so they can sell more shitty products to baby murdering degenerates.

How does sega still exist?

Autists continue to buy sonic games

Sonic is Aryan and says NO to trannies!

Attached: 1656479365386.jpg (1431x2048, 443.87K)

No hedgehog should be forced to mix races with the Italians

Attached: CsV-pqLVn3e-1-DEkzkV2oZbKfTB8qGCSMS4Qe3xiU4.png (1280x720, 735.98K)

>SEGA has always hated niggers
You sure?

Attached: B.D.Joe-transparent.png (709x945, 243.63K)

Reminder this is spam and is posted every hour.
Report and move on

Shut up, tranny

Yeah whatever

Attached: 1252633395521.jpg (604x265, 57.77K)

thats right chilli dogs is a ghey sexual reference much like rusty trombone is

This company essentially died when Dreamcast flopped. Surprised they're still around.