Does he plan to turn the US into the neo-vatican?

I don't think americans would like to be under the control of the pope.

Attached: CT.jpg (1200x800, 60.15K)

Dude this fuckin guy. He is now trying to overturn the god damn sodomy laws. Keep in mind in red states there are still sodomy laws on the books that can put you in prison for fucking DECADES for engaging in gay sex, anal sex with a woman, or even just getting a fucking blowjob or eating pussy

So if he manages to overturn the single SCOTUS ruling keeping them from being enforced, that's gonna be a huge fucking change in our society. More than abortion. And he has already openly stated that he wants the court to go back and revisit that ruling

This is what you get with republicans, "the party of freedom"

sounds based

catholics are cancer. thank god for lee harvey oswald.

Imagine being OP lol

>Dude this fuckin guy. He is now trying to overturn the god damn sodomy laws. Keep in mind in red states there are still sodomy laws on the books that can put you in prison for fucking DECADES for engaging in gay sex, anal sex with a woman, or even just getting a fucking blowjob or eating pussy
>So if he manages to overturn the single SCOTUS ruling keeping them from being enforced, that's gonna be a huge fucking change in our society. More than abortion. And he has already openly stated that he wants the court to go back and revisit that ruling
>This is what you get with republicans, "the party of freedom"
You know you all thought people like me on the left were just crazy as hell, being dramatic and histrionic about the horror of what the right wants to do to you? Shit, you're already a god damn slave to capitalism. Entire generations have been lost to the embrace of rightwing capitalist policies over the last 50 years. The American dream is already dead due to your rightwing post-Reagan bullshit. Now you're gonna see the social side of it, too. You have no idea how psychopathic these monsters are. You're nothing to them

every species in the galaxy reproduces by sodomy except for repulsive human females with their separate vaginas. thomas is racist.

Attached: 4b65f9756a5ca49082f7b9f4fd8def51.jpg (500x397, 71.5K)

and the problem is?

>This is what you get with republicans, "the party of freedom"
Yes, Republicans believe in State's rights.

You are free to move to a degenerate state that allows degenerate buttsex if you want

Just imagine not being able to get a blowjob from your wife

>degenerate buttsex
>every species reproduces by buttsex except for mammals
>including our distant ancestors

or your son. republicans will never support this.

Holy fuck Im not a pedo
I don't see why a man wouldn't want his wife slurping his dick with her hot lips then swallow his load while she moans in pleasure.

God speed based Clarence

Attached: 1588113205879m.jpg (740x1024, 78.34K)

i can't imagine a nigger voting to ban sodomy

Attached: AP111110115461-1280x960.jpg (1280x960, 93.98K)

I support Christian theocracy in America, the separation of church and state has utterly failed.

Do you want the US to be ruled be protestants or catholics?

>being dramatic and histrionic about the horror of what the right wants to do to you?
agree with you on the economic end of things, but society discouraging promiscuity and sodomy is a good thing, actually

Guess you’ll just have to settle for real sex, incel.

>Does he plan to turn the US into the neo-vatican?
He plans to shit in the cornflakes of every person harassing his family. They think they can use mob tactics to intimidate the highest judiciary authority in the United States of America. He's retaliating politically. I admire that.

Attached: trek o'brien feck off cardie.png (720x540, 438.92K)

Mormons

Attached: 1639161845987.webm (720x404, 692K)

all these laws havent been enforced in 100+ years

Orthodox, to make the equation more based

Attached: 8ac.png (680x371, 191.15K)

Hes a fucking badass is what he is. He knows who his enemies are and hes going to make them miserable. If you really think someone is going to throw you in prison for getting a blowjob youre an idiot.

This. Plus really as long as it is private I doubt anyone really cares. It is just when you give them an inch the want the whole fucking block and will never be happy