Are you anticipating a return of covid tyranny this autumn and winter?

Are you anticipating a return of covid tyranny this autumn and winter?

Attached: 1656780139381.jpg (640x614, 302.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jccf.ca/date-set-for-federal-court-to-hear-challenge-to-travel-ban-in-september/
cbsnews.com/news/unsolved-murders-crime-without-punishment/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm anticipating just regular naked tyranny at this point

Nah they cant afford anymore money printing

Not gonna happen

if they try this, shit will hit the fan.

Doubt it, the economic situation in Europe will get a lot more worse, before people start to care about this shit again

I will be shoving a mask up every roastie's cooter.

It’s winter here in Australia and the Queensland state govt announced yesterday they might have to re-introduce mask mandates due to the number of vaccine junkies overwhelming their hospital system.

They can as a last resort, to save France or Italy but if they do the Euro will default along with Germany and no more EU! Putin and China will buy everything

I thought Canada, along with Australia and NZD were the only loonie toon countries, still with any restrictions?

No
I live in Florida

Is the pope a faggot?

Yes they are already starting to ramp up the propaganda.

There's no restrictions where I live.
Only if I were to try to return after crossing the border into the US.

No they'll find something else to occupy the news cycle. Probably some sort of geopolitical escalation to blame the economic depression on. Even normalfaggot conservatards have caught on to covid, the Canadian convoy was the march of the normies and the last straw for that psyop. Notice how quick the ukraineshit happened right after that.

Attached: current thing v2.jpg (1024x1024, 106.65K)

well its coming to germany (forced to use masks) so theres a chance the hysteria will spread to europe. hoping it wont because its tiring and divisive

But you still need to be a vax fag to leave/enter the country which it still blows my mind that you didnt hang Trudeau by the balls

>he doesn't even know about MONEYpox

Attached: 1钱痘.png (1010x1600, 2.59M)

nah, its over.

On June 20th Canada "suspended" all vaccine mandates and requirements for travel. Two days later an article was published in the CBC from the top chink health director of Canada saying in fall Covid may be back worse than ever and they would have to reevaluate what the definition of being "fly vaccinated meant". We're on a few month break from Covid tyranny but it will be back worse than ever in shirt order.

Nah they have this hip new thing called monkey pox now.

Of course I am. I live in the anarcho-tyrannical crypto-oligarchy officially known as Canada. So it will almost definitely happen by September or October at latest.

Sept 22 is the court date for the biggest lawsuit against the travel ban, lead by Brian Peckford, author of our charter of rights. I've typed out the details of this case too many times to do it again right now, but suffice to say this is the big one.

jccf.ca/date-set-for-federal-court-to-hear-challenge-to-travel-ban-in-september/

I think most of you realise this wont stop, you need a financial crysis or something or new leadership or something extreme to happen so it forces the governments hand, otherwise this will be perpetual.

And I live in Sweden but we shouldn't be complacent.

It's insane that you have to go through a medical procedure to LEAVE your country, curse them for doing that on their peaceful populace, you have to reject this.

Nope, I'm getting the fuck out of this shithole commie state.

This guy gets it. This hellhole is ground zero for globalistic politics. It will be worse than before, and the normies will both accept it and do their damnedest to force others to comply, like the vapid bootlicking sheep they are.

No but in 2023 it's definitely going to happen.

Attached: TIMESAND___2023.png (334x265, 82.2K)

Yep. The liberals will keep playing with their new "toys" like a cat with yarn. The NPD will enable them to. The conservatives will act like retards and go along in order to (they think) keep normies votes.

It truly is insane. I'm sure many have considered illegally crossing the border due to this bullshit.

I'm anticipatingquite a few things. Our government is either no longer able or no longer willing to protect us.
Also, we've shown that we're incapable of seeing the world in anything but news cycle long bits of time.
"A 'coin flip': Nearly half of U.S. murders go unsolved as cases rise"
cbsnews.com/news/unsolved-murders-crime-without-punishment/

Attached: lcr-1000-bloody-acres-11t-3x-4.png (750x450, 8.61K)

No, moved to Florida.

That's nice but I have very little faith in any court to do what's right. The trucker protest was the only thing that actually scared the political elite in their entire lifetime so bad that Justin faked Covid and ran away to BC, then as similar protests started happening in other Anglo and European countries by massive stroke of luck Russia decided to start a special military operation just in time to change the news cycle from growing internal dissent to a foreign "enemy" to get mad at. Surprise surprise.