Pyramid lightspeed fuckery part 12: The search

Pyramid lightspeed fuckery part 12: The search

> Be me, see facebook boomer post “pyramid_lightspeed.gif” at christmas
> Chuckle genely, use my C+ calculus intellect to disprove the nonsense and stupidity
> Be me, get my ass handed to me finding; The lightspeed (precisely discovered 1975 by laser), Pi (π) at the bottom, Golden ratio (phi) at the top.
> Use 35 days to calculate and find more pi π (10 times not a fucking fluke) and even the spacing of the internal strukture is a fibonacci (WTF)
> Be super autismo make my own model in my free time at Christmas using a bad autismetry program (the one I still have from college).
> Go full Fyodor Dostoevsky on Christoffer dune, all the documentaries and books about the pyramids.

Calculated profs;
Calculate with today's measurements on the pyramid on π. Find for φ:
4^2/pi^2 0.16% error
2-pi^4/4^4 0.09% error
(2+pi^2/4^2)/(1+pi^2/4^2) 0.03% error
sq(4^2+pi^2)/pi 0.06% error
1+pi^2/4^2 0.07% error

And the mind fuck:
Total aria/aria of the base = φ

Φ is certain from 99.84-99.97%. To be a fluke is like to win the lottery 6 times and be hit by a meteor at the same time. And the base circle - the outer circle of the pyramid is the light speed.

Attached: 1015496_387183494754601_1771298283326371426_o.jpg (1024x632, 90.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znQk_yBHre4
youtube.com/watch?v=V9PrKXZI_iw
youtube.com/watch?v=k0nOw_ebmGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Conclusions pyramids:
Pyramid geometry disproves that the Greeks invented mathematics some 2500 years ago, it defies explanation of human knowledge prehistory. Sexagesimal time system is a legacy from a prehistoric type of measurement, or so useful that it gets reinvented as the best time system.

You need a laser to measure the speed of light to get an accurate measurement of light, the humans that made the pyramid must have lasers that put them at a 1990+ tech level minimum.

The pyramid is not an accident, it is deliberate and points to a message to us, what it is i do not know. All the things that has been posted of explanations;
Pyramid points to a time ca 12 000 years apart
The pyramids points to orion's belt (there are some pictures of an object(s) that is 19 lightyears across)
We live in a world that has other civ as or more advanced than us in the past.
Pyramid is probably much older than 12 000 years old and most likely 29.000 years old.

The Egyptians from 5000 years ago can not have built the pyramids with copper tools, nor drill rock with a hardness of 7 MOHS.

The Pyramids and Swinxs show water erosion. The last time there was heavy water in Egypt was 10,500 years ago.

Pyramids are building beyond the level of precision of what we can make today using our tools, see (unchartedx youtube). See also Petri core sample nr 7( some est calc the hardness of the drill
must be MOHS 15,2, diamond is mohs 10).

Speculation:
People in high positions knew about this and made so that the metric system would fitt the old cubit and made sure that the coordinate system of the pyramid fitt the lightspeed at the “29.979536312484957, 31.13452525007724”, this suggest a transfer of knowledge from the past hidden from history.

I speculate that the drill is a compressed carbon structure like a form of Rupert drops (if the drill rate that is speculated is true aka 500x speed and cutting stone like wood on granite stone (Mohs 7)). It is not a diamond drill or any metallic known drill.

The Egyptians did not build the pyramids, they put graffiti on the artifacts and in the pyramids, they do not have the tools nor the technical know-how, nor the understanding of math required to. At best they are the descendants of the builders.

The “Egyptologists” are either super idiots and believe in dogma or paid to be idiots. Majority of them must know they are wrong on the pyramids.

The Egyptian government knows some things about the pyramide, and deliberately hinders arkology research and hinders access to vital sites and purposely has flooded some dig sites.
The kingdom\empire of atlantis had a hand in preserving the pyramids

Good thread, user. Brian Foerester has endless videos showing proof of power machining in Ancient Egypt and earlier.

To the retards and stupid questions:
It does not matter if you use feat, meaters, royal imperials, inch or whatever to measure the Pyramid in giza.
The Egyptians did not build the pyramid; they physically could not, and did not have the math to plot the numbers, they did not have the tools, we do not have the tools today (we can not make other things then cubes). We can not cut the stone as the prehistoric humans did.
It is not fucking aliens, if it was aliens they would not do it this way.
The pyramid construction is so complex that I think I would need years just to plan it out to the precision needed and placements of stone.
You cannot rub the stone into place to make it airtight, you can not fit a papir between the stones in the pyramid.

So why, is it a warning? Is for something else.

I understand why Tesla spent his free time on the pyramids, if you know calculus and the magic numbers like c, pi and Q you understand this was made by persons that had ekstreme good understanding of science. It is all encoded in the pyramids.

The biggest problem I face is the disinformation ment for the common man to decisive them, sometimes good information is tainted by disinformation. And it is impossible to draw conclusions.

The pyramids always return to Atlantis as seen by Plato's story and Egyptian writings. And leads me to believe that outside of Portugal the island of atlantis was in the azores and the eye of africa is one of the cities of atlantis. I am planning to go to Egypt and measure the stones, then go to the eye of africa and lasly to azores. To that end I am saving money for a (big) boat and making a youtube channel to show what i find.

Only thing I need for last is an underwater drone to search 39.26154365568975, -29.325721179331655. I have a budget for the drone for 200 000kr or 20 000 us dollars, where do i get one? The point is to search for artifacts on the seafloor.

even if you knew the secrets of the world no one will listen
let's talk about what's on netflix

All measured in meters... Which are the SI freemason unit chosen specifically for these reasons. If you used any other measurement system, all of the numerological shit goes out the window
>This thread needs french herbs

Tank you, will check him out.

bump for lumeria

the great pyramid shows the high water line
water in the sphinx enclosure
desert sand, everything ground down
glacial grinding
the sahara was a polar region
not unlike what they're doing with the pyramids in antarctica right now

Attached: llsvp.gif (381x297, 3.87M)

The conclusion is the Egyptians didn't build them.

The math is based on a ratio, it doesn't matter what unit of measurement you use it will scale to any of them. The speed of light is obviously different if you are using feet vs meters but it doesn't matter, it's the same math.

>You need a laser to measure the speed of light to get an accurate measurement of light, the humans that made the pyramid must have lasers that put them at a 1990+ tech level minimum.
They didn't necessarily have lasers. Perhaps they simply somehow understood these things as they were more spiritually attuned or something.
Intredasting stuff though.

Attached: 1626658775960.jpg (823x1024, 112.03K)

wouldnt this be true of all pyramids, its juet a shape

based thread

>It does not matter if you use feat, meaters, royal imperials, inch or whatever to measure the Pyramid in giza.
yeah correct so why are you so adamant this is a proof of life when it only represents they measured two precise points in which it perfectly took light to travel for a specified unit of time?
>If you used any other measurement system, all of the numerological shit goes out the window
no wtf when decimal to decimal can be shown as a 1:1 ratio then any numerical unit can be substituted as long as it makes rational, mathematical sense.
ya

Not to discredit from the findings of a studied work... I just think that maybe you OP ended up doing the necessary autismo hard work to make an obvious thing obvious to others, by publishing what you found.

>It is not fucking aliens, if it was aliens they would not do it this way.
Obviously not.

>The “Egyptologists” are either super idiots and believe in dogma or paid to be idiots. Majority of them must know they are wrong on the pyramids.
Known this for years.

>Pyramid is probably much older than 12 000 years old and most likely 29.000 years old.
>So why, is it a warning? Is for something else.
Interesting suggestion. If it was built 30k years ago and they knew some cataclysm was about happen 12k BC, one purpose could be a warning.
I think Joseph Farrel claims the pyramid was some sort weapon. He's also written about Nazi UFOs.

…wut

The conclusion is, in fact, that quite possibly, probably, however likely, truthfully, shockingly, amazingly, strangely enough, reasonably that OP is a nigger faggot and this is all a massive cope for modern humans being retarded mongrels compared to the original Aryan gods that lived here 7000-10000 years ago.

Attached: tumblr_acafb45a1453c96cd4b06fea45da1670_2e7c0b47_640.jpg (616x960, 236.53K)

This may be off a bit, topic, kinda...
But truth in my opinon based on just opinion and nothing else is that we haven't calculated the light speed!
I think we are calculating something else, point a to point b, which is not necessarily moving light!

Good post. Here’s a couple tidbits,

The radix is an isomorphism on rings.
The continued fraction of phi is [1;1,1,1…
While pi is equally as interesting, no pattern.
Look at the continued fraction of some of your ratios.

t. mathematician

>they did not have the tools, we do not have the tools today (we can not make other things then cubes). We can not cut the stone as the prehistoric humans did.
Have you looked into davidivits geopolymere construction theory?
Short:
youtube.com/watch?v=znQk_yBHre4
youtube.com/watch?v=V9PrKXZI_iw
Long:
youtube.com/watch?v=k0nOw_ebmGk

maybe you should have looked up the actual dimensions of the great pyramid before you wasted your time doing all that math. i bet you feel real smart because you did all that math except that your answer is still wrong wrong wrong lmfao

They had lasers. It's not just the pyramids it's almost everything. Go look into Tartaria and the mudflood.. Jon Levi and Conspiracy R Us on yt are good

youtube taught me this a decade ago tho.

are you fucking retarded?

Attached: idiocracy (2).png (897x498, 817.09K)

the gif is of the low-level-shear velocity provinces
the points closest to the crust are the canary islands region and the tonga region
also happen to be antipodes (opposite points on earth)

>Jon Levi
He can be comfy, but he's a kike.
>Conspiracy R Us
Never heard, but I'll check it out.

It wasn't necessarily lasers. It could be a technology we don't understand and the only thing similar that we can understand is lasers.

bamp

Attached: 1652550460984.jpg (800x800, 396.6K)