Christianity didn't exist before 1000AD

Jews didn't exist until sometime AFTER the Romans arrived.

therightstuff.biz/category/all-shows/the-godcast-truth-justice-the-christian-way/
These guys recently TRIED to find some legit links. The Bible mentions some ancient history but ALWAYS once you leave the Bible and look at real archeology there are numerous OTHER groups stuff but never anything Jewish, not even a mention in any records or groups of a guys slaves/serfs as other groups are.

Romans had made learning Latin a major Govt Project for nearly 1000yrs and encourage all the people they conquered to learn, as countless did. Yet not a single scrap of mention of anything related to Jesus or Christianity exists that doesn't scream "hoax" or has been allowed a simple Carbon-14 dating check. There is of course a good amount of pottery from 30AD to 1000AD but not a single Christian related image, just mostly plants and animals and a few domestic or govt type symbols. After about 1000AD you see shit load of distinct Jesus On Cross on all sorts of shit, but not a single one prior to 1000AD. There are some Cross symbols on late Roman coins, but mostly in pairs which is a better match for Egyptian "life" or the new sword with extended hand guards. Supposedly Roman EMPERORS were fanatic Christians and they did of course build shit as Emperors do but not ANYTHING Christian related in anyway?

Attached: be30d3d787e34041204853bf0119baa4.jpg (911x960, 184.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblearchaeologyreport.com/2019/02/06/the-three-oldest-biblical-texts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

12 men around a table with a leader was common Zodiac meme having to do with 12 months/lunar cycles of the year and all pre-1000AD pics have hints of that, not any "last supper" hints.

Jesus is mentioned more than Mohammad in the Koran, and guess what? Nothing legit Islamic pre-dates about 1000AD either. That includes across the desert regions so noted for doing a great job preserving other cultures for thousands and thousands of years.

So WTF was really going on? There is basically zero surviving "Real History" of entire Europe and MiddleEast from 400AD to 1000AD. Its ALL stuff written post-1000AD by the famously censorious Christian and Muslim regimes, which were actually Jewish.

This is the most retarded Mandela Effect I've ever read.

Prior to presenting your evidence, ask few basic questions:

1)Has it been dated with real science.

2)Is it original or was it altered later and rather crudely.

3)Who claims to have found it and why is it so "lonely". Actual cultures 1000s of year prior with not 1/100th the population left behind huge garbage piles of DISTINCTIVE pottery so much it isn't even valuable today if it has any damage.

submit your evidence artifacts

>not even a mention in any records or groups of a guys slaves/serfs as other groups are.
What are you so idiotic ? There are 100s of references.

In ancient times a great plague occurred in Egypt, and many ascribed the cause of it to the gods, who were offended with them. For since the multitudes of strangers of different nationalities, who lived there, made use of their foreign rites in religious ceremonies and sacrifices, the ancient manner of worshipping the gods, practised by the ancestors of the Egyptians, had been quite lost and forgotten. 2 Therefore the native inhabitants concluded that, unless all the foreigners were driven out, they would never be free from their miseries. All the foreigners were forthwith expelled, and the most valiant and noble among them, under some notable leaders, were brought to Greece and other places, as some relate; the most famous of their leaders were Danaus and Cadmus. But the majority of the people descended into a country not far from Egypt, which is now called Judah and at that time was altogether uninhabited.

The leader of this colony was one Moses, a very wise and valiant man.

The "Historical Library" of Diodorus Siculus 71 BC

He is paraphrasing Hecataeus of Abdera book Aegyptiaca from 350 BC
"After the establishment of settled life in Egypt in early times, which took place, according to the mythical account, in the period of the gods and heroes, the first... to persuade the multitudes to use written laws was Mneves [Moses], a man not only great of soul but also in his life the most public-spirited of all lawgivers whose names are recorded"

Holy shit I'm so sick of you fucking JIDF shills making these shit ass threads about a Christianity Bogeyman. Literally ignore them, it's not like they make up the majority of wealthy people.

in other words it comes from several decades after Romans arrived.

Where does he say he is paraphrasing an older book and how old is the oldest actual copy of anything by Diodorus?

Jews created over 4000 pgs of "Nazis own records" for Katyn.

Sir, I'm also saying Jews didn't exist until AFTER Romans arrived.

Jews seem to be a reaction of a criminal group to new Roman concept of "rule of law" and a Govt that forced itself to as they say in "Rules for Radicals" live up to their own morals, and could thus be gamed for fun and profit.

Roman Law is basis for all law today in all nations and the gaming continues.

>in other words it comes from several decades after Romans arrived.
Arrived where ? Palestine ?
Romans arrived in Palestine in 63 BC.

> Where does he say he is paraphrasing an older book and how old is the oldest actual copy of anything by Diodorus?
In his book Bibliotheca historica

These quotes are FAR from the only history we have of the area.

I'll post more.

Medieval illuminated manuscript of the Bibliotheca historica, Latinized by Poggio Bracciolini (Malatestiana Library, ms. S.XXII.1).

In other words, best we know was created in 1300s.

There are literally millions of various surviving Greek, Roman and Egyptian and other language samples from brief to extensive that are fully proven to be original and as old as they seem, as well as countless artifacts with clear cultural and religious meanings from 100s of cultures.

Assyrian account of the conquest and settlement of Samaria
The account of the Assyrian kings, which was among the archaeological discoveries in Babylon, differs from the Samaritan account, and confirms much of the biblical account but may differ in regard to the ethnicity of the foreigners settled in Samaria by the Assyrians. At one point, it is simply said that they were from Arabia, while at another, that they were brought from a number of countries conquered by Sargon II:

"The Samaritans [Israelites in the Kingdom of Isreal in 745 BC] who had agreed with a hostile king ...I fought with them and decisively defeated them...carried off as spoil. 50 chariots for my royal force...the rest of them I settled in the midst of Assyria. ...The Tamudi, Ibadidi, Marsimani and Hayappa, who live in distant Arabia, in the desert, who knew neither overseer nor commander, who never brought tribute to any king--with the help of Ashshur my lord, I defeated them. I deported the rest of them. I settled them in Samaria/Samerina."

—Sargon II Inscriptions, COS 2.118A, p. 293

Did the jewzzz carve a basalt rock and bury it in Nineva as well ?

This is when the Isrealites were taken to Assyria in the Bible
The king of Assyria carried the Israelites away to Assyria, settled them in Halah, on the Habor, the river of Gozan, and in the cities of the Medes, because they did not obey the voice of the LORD their God but transgressed His covenant — all that Moses the servant of the LORD had commanded; they neither listened nor obeyed. (2 Kings 18:11–12)

Attached: Sargon II Stella.jpg (800x1198, 471.68K)

I blame protestants for this.

Tiglath Pileser III was the first king of Assyria to invade northern Israel. He deported Israelites to Assyria during the reign of Pekah (II Kings 15:29). This event is confirmed by the ancient records of Assyria.

The inscription of Tiglath-Pileser ill says, "The land of Bit-Humria, all of its people together with their goods I carried off to Assyria" (Vol. 1, par. 816). Ancient Records of Babylonia and Assyria by Lukenbill).

Historians have found no mention of the exiled Israelites in ancient records because the Assyrians did not call them "Israel." They referred to Israel as "Bit Humria" and "Bit-Khumri." Why? That name means the "land of Omri." They used that name because Omri built Samaria as the capital city of northern Israel (I Kings 16:24).

Omri was originally pronounced as "Ghomri" according to Dr. T.G. Pinches in his book Assyria and Babylonia, (page 339). That is why the Assyrian names for the captive Israelites were Beth-Omri, Bit-Khumri, Bit-Humri and Bit-Ghumri. The Ghumri or Ghomri later were known as the "Gamera." By the time of Esarhaddon (681-669 B.C.), Ghomri was written as Gimirrai.

Assyrian records say the Gamir or Gimirrai were living in northern Media in 707 B.C. — in exactly the same place where some of the Israelites were placed in captivity only fourteen years earlier.

You are literally so retarded that it defies imagination.
Are these Assyrian records made up as well ?

Attached: Tiglath-Pileser inscription.jpg (600x404, 49.71K)

Jews of course allow no testing, much less done publicly by skeptics, as The Church allowed with Shroud of Turin.biblearchaeologyreport.com/2019/02/06/the-three-oldest-biblical-texts/

Shalmaneser III is Solomon.

Attached: 5d87646c57cc2b5db2e95317cb4baf0e.jpg (500x446, 97.44K)

Muslims are from 600ad. They mentined jews and christians. Also have you ever heard of archeology?

More BS from you.
Here is more. I can do this all day long

The Merneptah Stele
1208 BC
Discovered by Flinders Petrie at Thebes in 1896

The princes are prostrate, saying, "Peace!"
Not one is raising his head among the Nine Bows.
Now that Tehenu (Libya) has come to ruin,
Hatti is pacified;
The Canaan has been plundered into every sort of woe:
Ashkelon has been overcome;
Gezer has been captured;
Yano'am is made non-existent.
Israel is laid waste and his seed is not;
Hurru is become a widow because of Egypt.

Attached: Merenptah_Israel_Stele_Cairo.jpg (491x768, 556.85K)

The stele of Merneptah mentions Israel: “Israel’s seed has been laid waste.” Merneptah was Pharaoh at around the transition from the Bronze to the Iron Age.

meds now

Want more tard ?

The Mesha Stele, also known as the Moabite Stone, is a stele dated around 840BC containing a significant Canaanite inscription in the name of King Mesha of Moab (a kingdom located in modern Jordan). Mesha tells how Chemosh, the god of Moab, had been angry with his people and had allowed them to be subjugated to the Kingdom of Israel
It describes:

How Moab was oppressed by Omri King of Israel and his son as the result of the anger of the god Chemosh
Mesha's victories over Omri's son (not named) and the men of Gad at Ataroth, Nebo and Jehaz
His building projects, restoring the fortifications of his strong places and building a palace and reservoirs for water
His wars against the Horonaim
A now-lost conclusion in the destroyed final lines

Material - Basalt
Created c.840 BCE
Discovered 1868–70 in Dhiban, Jordan
Present location Louvre

Guess the Isrealites carved this up and buried it so that 2800 years later they could fool YOU!
Come on.. Given up already ? You are so full of certainty
I mean yo have a rightstuffbiz link to a BASED podcast!

Attached: Mesha_stele.jpg (510x808, 104.48K)

>"The Samaritans [Israelites in the Kingdom of Isreal in 745 BC]

What makes you think these people were Jews? Who found the rock and who did testing to determine its actual age from skeptical view point? Several similar finds such as "ration records" of Babylonian Captivity are obvious frauds, for several reasons.

People now living in Ohio are not Indians but Ohio is an indigenous name.

The Hells Angles MC didn't exist prior to 1900 but I guess their ancestors were somebody.

The Bible is what a Jew might come up with if he was allowed to eavesdrop on the steps outside the Library of Alexandria. A few of the big wars and cities of other cultures in more or less right locations and dates.

Sumerians were a real civilization but Conan The Barbarian is a recent fictional character.

Nothing Muslim, not a single copy of Koran or original tile work etc pre-dates 1000AD. It will all be "heavily re-decorated later", which really isn't a good match for how Muslims value old stuff today.

>What makes you think these people were Jews?
I don't think they were Jews. I think they were Isrealites.
The Kingdom of Israel was taken into captivity by Assyria and the land was resettled with Arabs.
It lines up perfectly with the time frame of the Book of Kings in the Bible

The reaming Isrealites in the Former Kingdom of Israel call themselves Samaratians.
The Samaritans claim descent from northern Israelite tribes who were not deported by the Neo-Assyrian Empire after the destruction of the Kingdom of Israel.

How do you explain muslim expansions to andalusia? Mosques in china? You do realize many chuches, synanogues, and mosques have been found to be dating more than 1000 years.

Dude has to be trolling. Literally no one is this stupid