Riddle me this, Men of Any Forums

What can a silent man do to change the World?

Attached: 1651491803588.jpg (591x519, 38.11K)

Keep his stupid mouth shut?

>What can a silent man do to change the World?
Be so silent, that the whole world hears aboudit.

A man is measured by his actions, not his words.

Self immolate

He can't stop this train. He can save himself though.
People will not listen to you anyway until they have felt the pain of good times creating weak men.

Nothing. Silent and nice men are useless fools. Being a "good" person means nothing when you allow the world around you to collapse and become a cesspool. Grow some balls and learn to impose & judge. Also be virtuous. Dont even have to be religious, though accepting Jesus into your life is a plus and you won't regret it.

Art or war

Attached: flame on.webm (400x300, 1.82M)

You’re also a useless fool, you’re just using more energy to accomplish nothing

So when I find a network of people that can see that I'm trying to be a good person, these people in turn help me, our kids grow up together, share based values, become strong and decent people, thats a waste of energy? Sounds like you lack perspective and are black pilled. I have no time for such low IQ individuals.

Hot.

Attached: 66627C8F-6A07-4935-B1BE-3979395EEB03.gif (220x220, 227.03K)

>so many many ways.

Attached: mime.gif (457x364, 1.57M)

Speak.

Coolidge was pretty silent and he got elected president

Cope harder. You actually achieved something when you were fighting for independence, now you're being silent and nice so as not to be racist or homophobic and suddenly it's looking more and more like you achieved nothing.

Let Car bombs do your talking.
It worked for the IRA

But I know, of course, the Zen.
But that, sort of leaves it half baked. It's intention is reversal into what one was before, and instead, what can be ahead. I honestly believe it's the cowards way. Wanting get to back into the womb. Away from all there is. Back to what it was, aeons.

Zen is a soul in denial, in essence.
And, being very true to the true nature of being.
>Both being true at the same time
It happens, a lot, in the cosmos

Also, like our president, mr. Mauno Koivisto said, that if you're just silent, everybody around thinks you're intelligent.

Love everything from the smallest ant to the largest aquatic marine mammals. Accomplish it through "nonaction"....

Carl Jung "“Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”

primitive human hunters hunted silently, and taught their dogs silence, and listened to the hints of their helper birds. two people can defintely communicate and coordinate in silence.