Any good faith/logical solutions to the american nigger issue?

My great grandparents were homesteader pioneers who left Norway on one side to avoid war, and the other side were Irish escaping genocide from Britain during the late 19th century. Neither of them benefitted from the enslavement of blacks. Virtually all blacks in America have multiple more generations of Americans in their family than I do. I owe them nothing, and have nothing to apologize for. However, if the tables were reversed, and I found myself "Homeless in the country my fathers built", there would be blood. It seems to me that this is an issue of inheritance. It also appears the south has done nothing to remedy this problem, and only acts to aggravate and exasperate the issue.

The entire country is now paying the debts of a select few southern slave owners. Even states that were created DECADES after the Civil War are not exempt from this. The interest won't stop accumulating either. This is psychological, financial, social, and lawcrafted usury. I am paying the debts of someone elses' father, for events that happened before my own fathers built the midwestern city I live in, let alone were even American. Why are fellow white southern politicians making this my problem? Why do southern voters find it acceptable to keep electing politicians who won't remedy the nigger issue without involving the entire country?

If niggers are truly biologically disadvantaged and low IQ, then it is their white masters' fault for letting this issue get so out of control. How can we blame people who are on average borderline retarded? They won't EVER be able to figure their shit out of that is the case. The southern whites are the equivalent of neglectful parents then. Is there anything that can be done to civilly and realistically remedy this issue? Or is the best option to leave this place and build somewhere new, as my fathers did?

Attached: 1654917758520.jpg (349x400, 8.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXLicO0CRvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"And I sincerely believe with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies; & that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale"
>Thomas Jefferson, in a letter to John Taylor in 1816

You can kill your inferior dying out cracker family and then kill your inferior Incel self. White lives will never matter.

Its the jews

>jew wearing a blackguy mask.png

Tldr, we need to make niggers fight jews

imagine letting your kids walk around with fucking loaded guns
accident waiting to happen

Attached: 1531559775297.jpg (275x246, 4.92K)

Stay mad dying out crackkker

I love how you guys use that situation of the girl shooting her cousin as an excuse to hate on black people instead of as an excuse to hate women.

Even when you have women IN YOUR FACE fucking up and murder people, you still give them a pussy pass and say "H-how could black people do this?".

You'd rather fucking die before you hold women accountable for their actions and realize they are stupid as fuck

Attached: 1646284351436.jpg (1080x1080, 156.2K)

Frankly, we'd be safer if more kids carried guns.

Attached: maxresdefault (65).jpg (1280x720, 101.69K)

>imagine letting your niggers walk around with fucking loaded nutsacks
>accident waiting to happen

Attached: blackfriday-niggers-wal-mart.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

call him a cumskin or something
cracker is cringey

Bait. Women are children, we all know this

Your post is cringe cracker

>Women are children

No, they aren't, and you should stop treating them as such. Hold them accountable for their actions, don't brush them off because "they are like kids haha! how could they have known any better?"

Attached: btfod.webm (480x270, 2.85M)

This.

Attached: 400px-Hard_Candy_pistol_2.jpg (400x170, 22.11K)

Niggers are awful

Attached: jewvampiremutt.png (818x606, 626.66K)

lol i'm saving this

Ok virgin

There’s some upwardly mobile blacks, but it’s almost always black women, and an increasingly large amount of them are just mixed race. Ultimately blacks are just heading towards a female dominated upper class and a remaining under class

>The southern whites are the equivalent of neglectful parents then

No, the southern whites are basically dad. Dad keeps the kids in line. Then mom (northerners) get very upset that dad is "abusing" the children. Now, we all know dad can be a little rough, but frankly, the kids need some discipline.

After little Tyrone gets a particularly hard spanking from dad, Mom starts going insane and saying that not only ought little Tyrone be responsible for himself (as if that's possible, considering he has an 80 IQ), but increasingly bizarre and impossible pronouncements are made, such as "The kids should be allowed vote", "the kids should run the house", "the kids are adults!".

After it becomes clear that mom is mentally retarded for suggesting that really, really, really dumb kids should LARP as adutls, Dad, eventually says, "This is insane". And he leaves the house.

Mom, though she doesn't even live with the kids, really doesn't like this and so gets her boyfriend (The Bank of England) and together they go and attack dad (the civil war). He's not allowed to leave the house of course.

After liberating the children from mean old dad, they are now free to murder each other wantonly in the cities (to the tune of about 8 to 10 thousand per year just in murders). It was never about the kids, after all, which is why their lot has only gotten worse and worse every decade. It was about crippling dad's independence.

And the worst part is, though he has absolutely no control over the kids, dad still pays child support.

nignogs though? surely not

Of course, why would you not hold your kids accountable? Are you fucking retarded? What do real adults do to misbehaving children? Make excuses for them or punish and teach them?

You response betrays your level of demoralization .

When I first watched the video what popped up in my head was that "oh no, oh no, oh no no no no" song from tik tok would go great in the background after she pulls the trigger. Kinda messed up but tik tok has ruined me, I've become really edgy but in a based way

Attached: 1624578159729.png (422x420, 71.57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fXLicO0CRvk

no it wouldn't, kids are dumb and would end up shooting themselves or others