Should heroin be legalized?

Should heroin be legalized?

Attached: IMG_20220617_005015.jpg (2988x5312, 994.05K)

yes, the drug war is evil

/thread
If you're younger than a boomer you WILL see drug legalization in your lifetime.

Yes but not for whites.

Honestly i'd still be addicted to it if it was legal, but i know some people that would still be alive it it was as well.

Yes

Attached: EA19644A-4487-407F-99DD-3FA19C0F4B57.jpg (4032x3024, 1.9M)

It’s defacto legalized in San Francisco, but I can’t say that it’s a good thing. Used needles littered everywhere.

no

Yes, as crazy as it may sound to some people. Prohibition doesn't work and it only creates more harm than it should.

All drugs should be legalized so that natural selection can remove drug addicts from the gene pool effectively.

Attached: heroin neuralblender.png (256x256, 157.87K)

Its already legal in Oregon, catch up.

All drugs should be decriminalized.

Yes. And narcan should be banned.

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-052211_Gallery.jpg (1080x2400, 681.79K)

Is it that hard to just smoke weed instead?
You niggers literally have the best cannabis and wax in the world and you faggots are still doing DOPE?
What a fucking sick joke.

>but i know some people that would still be alive it it was as well.
Druggies deserve to die in the worst way possible.
People that cut drugs with fentanyl, rat poison and other shit are heroes.

Keep running from that withdrawal you scared little pussy. You're a slave to your bodies reward system. There's no free lunch. You end up in jail, rehab or the morgue. You either withdraw, get high or OD. You're a dog chasing its tail.

We should have comprehensive drug rehabilitation programs which require jobs, but make the shitty synthetic street opioids extremely lethal. Big business knows junkies are the easiest people to control in the world, our Governments should wise up.

Either play by the game or get taken out. Junkies love company and the disease spreads like nothing else.

yes

Gosh I don’t and do miss it at the same time. Trade your entire life for a nightmare in exchange for an hour of bliss here and there, until the bliss goes away too. Awful life. 4 years clean. There really is nothing like a proper strong shot of opiates

Same, its decriminalized and easily accesible here in Seattle. The issue is how high dose opiates became. Back in 2008 when opioids really take off, peoples starting dose would be to split a 80mg oxy, or a 30mg percocet. Now days, the starting dose is 2mg of fentanyl in a fake press. Most people might smoke or snort half or a quarter of one.

2mg of fentanyl is something insane and the equivelency charts don't match it because the fentalogues are so crazy right now. You don't know what you're taking, half-life differences, and now that people are on such high dose, they also get sick a lot faster, so the sinaloa cartel is actuall cutting it with tranquilizer now, thats why you see people flailing their arms, or stuck in really uncomfortable positions. it lasts longer, and you can sleep in and not be woken up by getting dope sick. But it eats at your body, skin, and mouth

By "legalized" you mean allowed to legally be sold in stores like alcohol, with the stores and companies all immune to lawsuits and other bullshit from retards and the families of retards that overdose/get addicted? If so then YES, just like every other drug.
If you're not going to all that, then it'll still be a black-market item slung by dealers who don't worry about getting sued.

Facts, truth and pure Basado

Please delete that image needles gross me out.