2022...I am forgotton

2022...I am forgotton...
Is Richard Nixon the most BASED President of the 20th century?

Attached: RN.png (842x570, 985.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=105832640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seems pretty based to me.

Attached: 800px-Nixon_30-0316a.jpg (800x1001, 153.62K)

>created the DEA
>ATF
>EPA
Yeah, he was "based" alright. Based on niggerfaggot pieces of shit.
His very slight disdain for jewry and dislike of hippies does not counter the above faggotry in the slightest.

He was a racist ass cracka

2nd, after Trump.

Attached: nixon jews.png (924x520, 160.99K)

Attached: antisem trump.jpg (1462x1302, 408.79K)

Consider the recently released tapes from President Richard M. Nixon’s Oval Office when, in 1972, he and Billy Graham discussed what they obviously viewed as the Jewish problem. Referring to Jewish domination of the media, Graham says, “This stranglehold has got to be broken or this country’s going down the drain.” “You believe that?” responded Nixon. “Yes, sir,” said Graham. “Oh, boy. So do I,” said Nixon. “I can’t ever say that, but I believe it.” “No, but if you get elected a second time, then we might be able to do something,” Graham said. Mr. Nixon turned the conversation to Jewish influence in Hollywood, and Mr. Graham said, “A lot of Jews are great friends of mine. They swarm around me and are friendly to me because they know that I am friendly to Israel and so forth. But they don’t know how I really feel about what they’re doing to this country, and I have no power and no way to handle them.” Nixon replied, “You must not let them know.”

Attached: nixon.jpg (815x1007, 343.81K)

Attached: hitler speeches.jpg (1163x892, 197.48K)

Opened mutts up to Chinese manufacturing. Your lives have only worsened since then.

>based behind closed doors
>did the jew's bidding in action
One of the worst, he was basically just LBJ v2

Jew political, funding and voting data:

>mutts
>US flag
You forget to change flags, rabbi.

>clean water and air bad
Your mind on stupid

>Ended the gold standard
>Created the administrative state

How do you square all this with the fact he handed foreign policy, snout to tail, over to Kissinger and bent over like a schoolgirl for Golda Meir?

Do you really believe that your presidents have any control over their country?

Shut the fuck up, your shithole has the largest open-pit earth scouring coal mine ever created and all you mine out of it is trashy lignite that is basically one step up from literally burning trash.
I don't need any lectured from YOU, sort your stupid shit out first.

The early/mid 20th century saw a massive upswing in Presidential power - in real terms. It’s only after the 1970s that the ‘power behind the power’ took hold of the wheel - ultimately electing one of ‘their own’ with Bush Snr.

Yes, he was.

Attached: quote-there-are-times-when-an-abortion-is-necessary-i-know-that-when-you-have-a-black-and-richard-m-nixon-75-18-93.jpg (850x400, 66.99K)

Currently they have more power than they are legally allowed to have, but it doesn't matter because most of them are pre-chosen kike puppets.

This

Attached: 1006982812-disc001-file001-frame00180-size-original.jpg (640x360, 57.3K)

He very much hated Jews, he was quite open about it. That's pretty based if you ask me. He spied on the Dems too which is also kinda cool.
As a Michiganbro Gerald R Ford 10x more based. Though Ford did pardon Nixon which is equally cool.

>supports abortion for rape and nigger lovers
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=105832640

This is a former lignite coal mine. We're fine. Thank you for your concern.

Attached: 438837_1_detail_Bitterfeld.jpg (960x672, 79.82K)

This right here is precisely why the world is going to shit and ass.
It doesn't seem to matter what a politician does, if he talks some shit about people you don't like that's all that matters and it completely obviates the actions of the man in question.

So basically that's a pool full of mining tailings they're swimming in.
Wonderful. German intelligence and engineering at its finest. I'd expect retardation like this from the US, UK, chinese, or maybe Afrikaners, but even Germans are dumb enough to swim in mine water.