Boomers dabbing on millenials once again

>boomers dabbing on millenials once again

What causes a generation to be like this?

Attached: boomer houses.jpg (1816x593, 104.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZFxZmDNlV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is probably Blackrock trying to foment anger between generations so we don't guillotine them in the streets as one big happy family.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZFxZmDNlV8

Lead in the gas brainwashed them and turned them into frothing rightwingers. They dismantled all of the beneficial leftwing New Deal shit that made America great in the 40s, 50s and 60s. Horrible. Truly a generation that set their entire society back a century. We're practically living like in the 1800s now with a lot of these rightwing Reagan-style policies

Boomers have long earned their reputation.

GenX got screwed by boomers in the dotcom crash, millenials got screwed by boomers from 2008-Present Day

I assume you mean the lack of protections for domestic labor and the domestic industry that employees union workers.

Huh?

Idk guys, I managed.
Maybe you're just losers? Like you're seriously struggling to come up with like $10k and credit that isn't complete shit? How?

Lead. Not even once

Hey man it's a serious question.
How, in a country with an average gdp of $64k, do you manage to not come up with money or credit for a home?
You have to be one colossally stupid mother fucker to fail in the US, no offense.

I think so too

The average GDP is offset by the wealth inequality your generation created with rightwing policies

10k isn't even a down payment on a house even with good credit. Fuck off, you're probably a trust fund kid.

>your generation created
You mean millennials? I'm 40.
You sound like a nigger the way you blame people.

I have good credit, and I bought a house for 10k down which is where I got the number.
I just bought a car and didn't even need a down payment. You're just a loser making excuses for why you suck.

>They dismantled all of the beneficial leftwing New Deal shit
uh no, we have that shit and much more

I bought a house with a finished basement. Smart boomers that are looking to downsize or whatever don't want basements.

Because housing is only thing that has any return on investment.

Blame gov they created all this shit

I'm not certain but it must be something you adapt in your developmental years. They grew up in a time of unprecedented wealth and unity, so they assume everyone has what they had and so they take and take and take.

Personally I cannot imagine taking more than enough, but I started in a different time and place.

Buying a house with only 10k down? Have fun paying interest for the next 30 years.

I have credit of over 800, and paid cash for the house. Saved up for 7 years while living in a shithole apartment that cost 400/month.

Because I like actually owning shit.

I'm going to season your tortilla with my mayonnaise, I'll make you eat you own koKKK

You sound like a boomer.
Did they strike a nerve, fatty?
A boomer bragging to millennials about being barely middle class has to be one of the saddest/funniest things I’ve seen this week.
Lose weight, boomer.

>10K down

Financed the rest

>$0 down

Financed all of it including the taxes at interest.

Nigger levels of stupid.

At 40 you were still born and matured in the time when lead gas was a thing that hadn't fully been phased out yet. If you've ever voted for the rightwing then you were absolutely part of the problem

You're allowed to spread rightwing misinformation on the internet, but that's never going to make it true

Boomer here. I was bidding on a house and my real estate agent notified me she got a note from another agent that her clients were a young married couple that just had their first kid and really wanted the house. So I made a second offer of $50k more than my first. The house was mine the next day kek.

Yet the highest inequalities are found in the bluest of states.
Crazy shit, isn't it?

Nobody has ever dismantled new deal policies. We still have fucking social security obvious among others. The one candidate that attempted to (Goldwater) got crushed in the election.

>Nobody has ever dismantled new deal policies.
All I can do is repeat the previous comment. "You're allowed to spread rightwing misinformation on the internet, but that's never going to make it true"

Troll harder faggot