The Ukraine deal

You are presented with this deal.

Do you take it?

Attached: 1656791723869.jpg (720x811, 116.87K)

They didn't kill enough of you in 1956.

Fucking sick of this war. Just give the shithole to Russia and lets go home

I'm tired of paying for this bullshit.

Attached: 1642278775575.png (500x493, 399.76K)

too late. you fucked it all up.

>He doesn't know '56 was a Polish-Hungarian protest
Go home hohol, cruise missile is missing you

But I also get impotent seething from chuggers because their beloved invincible Russian army is getting destroyed by British, American and European weapons, so I'll take the offer

It turned out the based mighty Russia isn't as mighty as you wanted it to be?

All that bad shit happened long before the fake war. And you suck cocks, nigger.
Here's an unpopular fact. This Hyper Inflation started under Trump with the first round of
>stimulus
was sent out. Then, continued from there.
Niggers

Nope, we should take up arms against the Ukraine and it's oppressive dictator. Jewlensky has banned upwards of 10 political parties and has been censoring the media and the speech the citizens have for a very long time.
Russia is doing the world a favour even if Putin is a WEF shill who gets power from Jewish faggots.

Attached: 02fcf6401a1b939a64c1fd86dfa6be22.jpg (600x612, 34.21K)

ignore this vpn faggot but weren't hungarians dissapointed by poles not fighting in 1956?

>It turned out the based mighty Russia isn't as mighty as you wanted it to be?
Yeah they're so weak that the entire western world chipping in to arm and financially support 250,000 troops has resulted in no progress.

I've never heard of such a sentiment, but we were sure as hell disappointed by the West not aiding us in any way. "Scared of World War 3" and "Don't want to antagonize the Soviets" and all that. Very weak excuses in light of current events in Ukraine. Unless somehow wholescale nuclear annihilation got a lot less scary, I'm inclined to believe that it had more to do with influential American kikes disapproving of our lads stringing up their kin of the communist secret police by the dozens.

>weren't hungarians dissapointed by poles not fighting in 1956?
No we weren't, simply the protest was enough for us to get our shit together and earn a whole month of freedom until mutts decided they like oil in Gulf more than a chance to liberate central europe.

What I don't understand is the win condition on the 'allies' side.
>Support Ukraine
>Russia loses
>Russia finds itself collapsing
>Uses nukes against the enemies they perceive to have financed a war against them
Like, in what way does the West win if Russia loses? Where is the 'What happens next?' question? I have not seen a single person try to even attempt an answer. What happens if Russia loses? They just...capitulate? Cease to exist? Disappear into the wind like some video game bad guy?

then a democracy will win and everybody will live happily ever after. The End

>Very weak excuses in light of current events in Ukraine
For all it's faults, the Soviet Union was an actual superpower, Russia under Putin is a pozzed gas station

Russia has proven a simple and indisputable fact, they can and currently are crippling all of europe by just turning off some valves, and at no cost to themselves because asia doesn't give a shit and will still buy it all. Russia doesn't need to fire a single bullet to create big problems in europe. All they have to do now is wait until winter where the cold and hunger will create big problems for the governments. So even if Russia were to lose, europe is also going to lose, phyric victories are not good for anyone.

You can already see the discontent and the antagonism growing in european countries at the cost of energy and this is summer where it really isn't going to be as big of a problem, also food shortages are building.

>I looked into a history book
>And wouldn't you know it
>The good guys win every time

I accept. In fact, I hope we send even more weapons to kill russian neobolsheviks. Get fucked snownigger shills.

Attached: 1647879973421.jpg (600x800, 99.2K)

Rare based burger

So you admit all Russia has achieved during the last thirty years is becoming a gas station?

Yeah. For too long, the countries that produced useful products were essentially being told to remain poor. Now Russia is only accepting grain for Rubles, essentially recreating the PetroDollar for Russia. Commodities-backed currencies are the future.
>Want wheat?
>Grab Roubles
>Want Oil?
>Grab Riyals

Weak states are necessarily client states, since they can't resist political, economical, and military pressure. Russia is not a weak state, so the (((West))) wants to balkanize and "democratize" it into as many fragments as possible, which would then all fall under the complete control of the unholy trinity of kike media, kike intellectuals, and 100% kike controlled "democratic" political elite. The way to achieve this is to incite separatism and civil war(s), as it is the newest generation of warfare. Russia has however made it clear that any such attempts would invite an apocalyptic response, not that it wasn't clear anyway, historical examples show that when a great power is threatened with destruction via means of covert and soft power, they lash out militarily.

To prevent this response and lashing out, the (((West))) is working to completely quarantine Russia and undermine MAD doctrine, utilizing NATO. Russia understands this and as a result, they have intervened in Georgia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and now Ukraine. If Russia loses, their long term existence as a unified, independent state will be forfeit, as well as their existence as a people.

And America has achieved peak gayness in 30 years.

>So you admit all Russia has achieved during the last thirty years is becoming a primary holder of vital resources
Yeah

Conventional and economic might worth precious little when they can blow up the planet anyway, and that hasn't changed.

>zelenski is based regardless
t. pic rel

Attached: soyak.png (644x800, 13.04K)

I didn't take it, a bunch of DC faggots took it.

They didnt kill enough of you in 1943-1945

>If Russia loses, their long term existence as a unified, independent state will be forfeit, as well as their existence as a people.
And I don't see that situation ending any other way than "If we can't exist, you can't either," and the nukes will fly.

So why is the West pushing for it? Are they so incapable of controlling their populations that they need to wipe them out NOW before something happens?

I get endless footage of dead Russians and autistic meltdowns from vatnik and vatnik accessories on this website. I'm ok with spending billions of tax dollars for that

>And I don't see that situation ending any other way than "If we can't exist, you can't either," and the nukes will fly.

It is doubtful that they actually believe nukes would fly, but they are also high on their own bullshit and believe themselves and their armed forces to be invincible. And if not, these are the successors of the same lowlifes who have pushed Europe into two apocalyptic wars already, what's a few hundred million more dead whites to them? An appetizer, or an aphrodisiac, most likely.

So the West is officially in the Caligula stage of Empire - ran by crazies who are completely incapable of judging real world situations and reacting to them pragmatically. Good to know.
- t. Clown

Attached: I am Clown Man.jpg (1024x1024, 100.73K)

why can't Russia just nuke major cities like USA did with Hiroshima and Nagasaki ?
would be much quicker prob same dead people with this prolonged dick sucking war

Attached: psigh.jpg (474x474, 20.46K)

Back to new khazaria faggot.

You know that your country is really getting greatly hated on the right worldwide because you are trying to get other people to fight your war on Russia.

Russia needs to nuke St Petersberg and Moskwa and end the war already.

Nuclear weapons do not exist.

Do we get a choice to make it?

I mean seriously, the whole so called war is a fucking insult to human intelligence.

They've been bitching on about how they can't get their cereal shipments out of the country cause of Russians but somehow weapons are pouring in from all countries. If you can get weapons in, means you can get your fucking shipments out.

Don't even get me started on the whole image that paints even the ukrainean grannies as terminators killing russians with their stare.

It's been a very long time since I agreed with a fucking hungarian but I'm in total support of the perspective they have on this so called war.

You’ve been subverted. Wars of aggression must not be allowed in europe

>You know that your country is really getting greatly hated on the right worldwide
Russia is the only, solecountry getting hated worldwide (at least Europe-wide), everything else is chuggers' projections

I suppose if it comes to this, the Russian elites would quietly strangle Monke, those people value themselves and their confort about anything else and I doubt they'd be eager to die in a nuclear hellfire

They didn't kill enough of you in 1919

Let's hope they won't radiation is very overrated but nasty nevertheless, and we are right next to hoholistan in case you forgot.