Great Depression 2.0 Timeline

> Help me revise my timeline blogpost:

2022 Inflation, leftwing protest is weak, left loses Congress
2023 Inflation, Market at 2016 Levels, leftwing protest is still weak, RINO congress, Gold prices doesnt track inflation and stays suppressed
2024 RINO (not Trump) elected president, Biden one term, leftwing protest magnifies dramatically
2025 Market stagnation, secondary used car markets pop, leftwing riots now blaming capitalism on RINO, RINO lose midterm congress
2026 Market drops pre-2012 levels, Inflation cools but real unemployment dramatically increase, officially Depression, leftwing riots nonstop, Dem congress with RINO president, gold prices unsuppressed and skyrockets (maybe crypto follows)
2027-2030s ??? Fed Coin implementation
2030+ China/Asian war

> my thesis is basically copying the 1920 weiner republic script
> things I noticed is that ((leftwing)) protest only happens during republican presidency since the past 50 years. also economic collapses are timed towards crucial presidential election, thus I think the accelerationist would install a puppet/castrated RINO after biden to magnify ((leftwing)) protests against ((capitalism))
> thus personally I don’t think the “Depression” will happen under Biden, but more timed against a right-control government.
> Imo Gold will be suppressed (even in high inflation) until a RINO is in power and the market fully crashes in 2024+
> as for ww3 hmm doubt it will happen in the next 10 years… maybe 2050s+

Attached: 700DF6DB-C699-45F0-A36D-8A558BF5A5D3.jpg (1125x1699, 764.12K)

or, it could go like the events leading up to and after the Panic of 1837:
> dems double down on their worst ideas
> things finally get all fucked up
> they blame the other side (this time the whigs)
> the public knows better
> elect the other side; who cleans up the mess
> meanwhile, dems can't get elected dog catcher for a decade.

This has always been the weakness of the left.. they over reach, then pass blame, then get caught red handed by their own mistakes. Same thing happened in 1972

Interesting

>muh left right paradigm
Go post about it on reddit if you want to act like a redditor.

No u

>implying the left right paradigm hasn't controlled western governments for the last 200 years

Plausible

Makes sense. With roe vs wade and discussion of banning gay marriage, they might be setting up for huge left wing protests by the time a republican is elected.

Which is why the best thing for right wing should be full control of the Congress two houses under a two term democrat presidency.
Then get supermajority at 2028, presidency and tractor away all the RINOs, jew media and NGOs/Larry Fink crew.

Inflation and depression (recession) are usually mutually exclusive. This is a proof that the current coming depression (recession) is engineered. Deflation is the natural consequence of a natural depression (recession).

Gold and silver based currencies are not better for any economy. Some of the most extreme monetary crashes were under gold and silver based systems. A lot worse than under the debt based monetary system.

China is now what America was in the 1920s and before the Great Depression.

t. Cambridge economist, did a lot of economic history

So how does the average Joe make money then?

You’re assuming we’re in the crash before a depression. The real economy crashed in 2008 (possibly 2000). It’s pretty obvious the economic numbers for the last decade don’t match the reality on the ground. The depression has been going on for a while now and has been sold as something other than economic (mental health crisis ect.). I’d say we’re actually at the tail end of the depression which is the most unstable part and has a high risk of war. Truth is it was happening, it has already happened, and soon it will be over.

DeSantis is the RINO

maybe just a bit of that is fake and done for show/distraction, you retarded child

decent thread for once, thanks OP!

I doubt they will ban gay marriage

Bump for knowledge and to pick apart OP’s hypothesis . Good thread tho

If they wanted it banned they'd just ban it. They want to threaten to ban it to get people riled up.

whites will never be as good looking as domestic gook women. and it's even funnier when they think they're the next hot shit going over there. the majority of the time they'll end up hooking a beta sucker and turn into waifuslaves but except it's insufferable because they were taught to be free by western culture which is a very awkward mismatch for the patriarchal asian societies

TWO MORE WEEKS

You think? The Supreme Court ruling is so transperant I cannot believe Conservacucks haven't caught on to the set up yet.

It’s happening now though. Back in 2018-2020 I would’ve never expected the collapse happening… but it happened with Covid.

To do that all we need is for the president to declare a state of emergency and marshal law. But the Jews are not about to let a non Zionist Globalist cuck get to be president.

HOLY SHIT TWO MORE WEEKS WOOOO LETS GO

But like every two weeks, everything is getting worse and worse and its happening. Now even a slow boil of the frog now, but full on happening literally every 2 weeks post covid

just wait and watch it write itself?

No one said otherwise leaf