Americans are retarded as fuck if they think 15 year old girls is pedo shit

I love how americans can't mentally understand how is legal outside their shithole for a 35 year old male to have sex with a 14 year old girl as long is not a rape kind of deal and she agrees.

And It's hilarious to see their lack of knowledge of what age girls used to have their first baby, get married historically, and specially outside the west and even in today primitive societies.

As well as the fact a 15 year old girl, is not, under any scientific definition a kid, since she already has periods and can sucesfully give birth to a healthy boy.

Also they don't know girls brain physically and scientifically mature by age 18 and this is why a 35 year old woman has an 18 year old teen brain.

As well as not knowing that the islamic God (same abrahamic god of judaism and christianity and islam) was ok with mahoma to have sex with a 10 year old girl, and also was ok with Mary being pregnant with Jesus by age 15.

So, is the most retarded kind of mental retardation to imply 15 year old girls can't have consensual sex with 35 year old males.

Not even a christian argument supports this shit if you use the bible.

Attached: fb6.jpg (613x531, 48.1K)

I'll be honest, I'm not having sex with anyone at any age.

They're Americans. What do you expect?

Forgot your VPN is on
It's because if you're thinking about this all the time it has nothing to do with 15 year olds and more to do with you trying to eliminate age of consent

And absolutely everyone understands that, and would rather just flay you alive.
How's that for a compromise?

Look at this guy trying to justify fucking children. The age of consent might be 15 in your country but that doesn’t mean it isn’t creepy af for a 30+ year old to be banging one.

Attached: C9282D67-78BC-4335-873E-EEE14238398E.jpg (1365x2048, 225.07K)

Girls are meant to be handed to a worthy husband selected by their father at breeding age, simple as.

Anons, Americans ARE retarded

i lost my virginity at 15, so should my tastes in sex change? freud says our first sexual encounter crafts our preference for the rest of our lives

a 15 year old girl is 3 years from the age where her brain stops physically maturing.

she's the same as a 25 year old male, acording to their rates of brain development.

So, under any scientific measure they're children.

Any other argument that uses real scientific and religious facts?

retard.

Attached: sn,x1000-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 73.86K)

A married couple should be able to relate to each other. A 15 year old and a 35 year old are on two different planes. Its just wrong. Let teenagers date each other.

sorry, was meant to say they're not children.
lmao.

Americans height fluctuates, poors are short

girls can't consent until they're 18, you fucking pedophile

uhh, honey, jesus is the god of christianity

Attached: hiupamcvl4101.jpg (712x797, 56.03K)

In a normal world, people just live in small communities and live by their own customs to be left the fuck alone.

your goverment clearly considers 16 year old males mentally ready to consent to go and die in foreign wars to the political interest of the chosen people.

Attached: FF9fcnmWQAILY2d.jpg (512x512, 33.89K)

How about they just decide to have kids before stds. Then again I hope nigger aids is spread to degenerates so their genes don't pass on.

You can't have a big ass nigga fucking your14 faggot son, hell kill you with a gun

You referred to them as girls instead of as women for a reason pedo

Attached: 1654618929587.jpg (590x322, 212.45K)

you know what to do

Attached: C14FFC30-9917-41F8-B93A-53152A17D713.jpg (500x506, 40.33K)

vast majority of 15 year old girls in america are in the path of doing some form of paid sex work in tiktok, onlyfans, camwhoring or suggar daddying IRL.

the nature of women is to be whores.

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 31.68K)

I don't know about 14 year olds, but down to 16 is fully legal here and I have no problem with that.

If I had a sister I wouldn't respect her if she was hooking up with people. Women have steeper consequences from stds and their kids will be fucked up if they get unhealthy and wait too long to have kids.

I'm glad I don't have one desu thatd probably be a whole lot of faggot retard losers to beat the shit out of as they enter and exit their car going out and about.