There is no constitutional right to abortion

There is no right to abortion outlined in the constitution.
Roe v Wade tried to stand on the "right to privacy" outlined in the 14th amendment which when ratified changed zero existing abortion laws.
The precedent has always been states writing their own abortion laws as per the 10th amendment.
You have no argument.
Get fucked kiddo.

Attached: 1656649134881.jpg (960x640, 91.02K)

The Clarence posting will continue until constitutional understanding improves.

Attached: 1656261055722.jpg (1023x1024, 129.85K)

then we'll get a new constitution

No.
The states will never agree to that.
You can try for a super majority to pass a new amendment or you can pass individual state laws.

Attached: 1656728219207.jpg (826x814, 95.33K)

>implying we won't bring in a superior military

Attached: laughing jew.gif (434x250, 344.5K)

>imagine starting the boog over abortion "rights"

Attached: 1656281105148.jpg (500x545, 31.73K)

What's this shiny eye meme called?

>superior military

Attached: transgender-troops.jpg (600x400, 64.49K)

Why did the nigger judge get all the credit for this? There are White conservative Supreme Court judges on the court as well who actually did more work then the lazy negro judge. Why has a disgusting nigger been given all the credit?

Wait. So, did people actually believe that the right the an abortion was outlined in the constitution? Really, in your fucking constitution... The right to an abortion... What kind of strange degenerate country puts the right to an abortion in the constitution?

Retarded "people" believe that Roe v Wade "created" the right to abortion.
He makes lefties seethe because blacks aren't allowed to leave their containment political party.

Attached: 1656707663498.jpg (417x474, 33.48K)

Good thing the only thing that matters is making the leftys seethe we wouldn’t want to uplift Whites and give them any credit its more important to put nigger animals on a pedestal

I saw Clarence Thomas at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

The Hoe vs Trad Decision

Should be redrawn with ACB wearing a Hand Maiden's red robe and white bonnet.

Have you read the opinions of the court?
No.
You haven't.
Furthermore, if you want to win this "culture war" you will have to recognize the "bucket of crabs" effect when one distinguished American Negro rises above the perceived state of his race only to be chastised for not holding the same opinions as the majority of that race.

Attached: 1656606116450.jpg (699x940, 130.39K)

Attached: 1656520402203.jpg (463x1024, 40.41K)

Attached: 1656548840642.jpg (729x824, 99.61K)

Roe was some extremely clever but unsound legal reasoning which amounted to legislation from the bench. For 50 years the media repeated it is a constitutional right. The majority of pro-abortion activists have never read Roe, and they didn't know Casey severely limited Roe before both were overturned.

gay marriage and trannies are not in the
US constitution either lol

Kek
You kikes are all the same.
Uneducated.

Attached: 1656698347379.jpg (828x828, 568.74K)

Correct.
Gay marriage was also falsely declared by the Supreme Court to be protected by the constitution. There may be legal precedent under state sodomy laws that would give states the power over this as it has for abortion laws.
I'm unaware of any Supreme Court rulings on the troons.

Attached: 1656609918832.jpg (719x899, 186.56K)