Elective government has proven itself a failure

What would happen if all laws were voted on directly by the populace? The laws could be proposed on-line and the ones getting enough direct votes from the populace could go through to the next stage of becoming law. The last step would be 2/3rds or 3/5ths approval to become the law of the land. Technology has eliminated the need for politicians.

Attached: aocboobah.jpg (1124x1383, 150.15K)

>well having retards vote for politicians clearly isn’t working
>so let’s have those same retards vote on the laws directly
You’re a moron.

So the masses vote. What do they vote based on?
What they think.
So the government and the people who own the government and business can just use the education system and the media to make people think what they want. It's a closed system. People are born. You tell them what to think. They vote based on what they think, which is what you wanted them to think, and then they believe they're expressing their free will. It's easy.
Democracy is the best kind of dictatorship because people think they're ruling themselves. Which is what you taught them to believe.

me want big booba sucky sucky yum yum

wtf? OP here & that is not what I wrote.

Attached: seathe vid.webm (500x536, 1.7M)

ALERT!!!! ALERT!!!! This site has been compromised. It is not anonymousee and they are changing POASTS. ALERT!!!!! Joos have breached the walls. The Joos are here!!!!

Attached: rudel.jpg (546x417, 138.54K)

Attached: 1650837981383.jpg (690x518, 57.64K)

Bingo!

Yo this is how the Autarch of Lingane came to be.

Based

Attached: 677.jpg (598x574, 26.26K)

this

>Hey I got it what about a democracy
>Has anyone tried that?

Attached: 664.jpg (300x330, 13.99K)

Democracy is pure shit and the more direct it is the worse it is. It is mob rule, you would just have various groups voting en mass to extort resources from other groups, all controlled by (((media))) psyops. Taxes would only ever go up. Gibs would constantly increase. You would end up with a massive central state bureaucracy. Democracy is a slippery slope to communism.

Post more of this wetback horse's giant milkers NAO

>Elective government has proven itself a failure
Why? Because you lost and nobody likes your shitty ideas?

Pretty sure the federal agencies making extrajudicial legislation and absuing the system up and down are more at fault than voting

But you can keep trying your absolute nonsense. It's gotten you no where so far, but I'm sure any time now people will just forget their entire adult lives. Any day.

What are shills so embarrassing lately lol

someone is asking for a boat ride

Attached: capano.jpg (640x360, 26.52K)

In my state they voted to have statewide mass transit rail system and everybody was like fuck yeah!

Then they realized that is kinda expensive so they held another vote

Would you agree to higher taxes to pay for the transit system and everybody was like fuck no!

Is that photoshopped? Her tits look fucking huge here.

Lol. Putting Delaware's AG in trial for murder. It doesn't get sweeter than that. His brothers are the main reason he was convicted. They had no body and only scant evidence ... but they did have a coke-head brother with weapons problems. Now Tom is dead.

almost anything less bad would be less bad than the current thing.

i want to play with her milkers

Holy fuck you're retarded. What we need is LESS democracy, not more. How can you spend time on this site and still think democracy is the solution? Fucking lmao.

Do you want to vote on the name of every Post Office?
Don't be a dumbass, dumbass.

yeah he could easily have gotten away with it.