Lysychansk Has Fallen

Lysychansk has fallen to Russian troops.

Attached: 99763be-lysychansk-dim-dira--gajdaj-.jpg (690x387, 35.06K)

damn... not lysychansk... that was always the main objective and the Ukrainians fell for it completely, wasting their forces defending Kiev and Kharkiv...

From watching the battle, the Russians have made very fast, unexpected, and shocking progress in the past few days.

Boxes and boxes of large pieces of military equipment has been captured by Russians. It is like what happened in Afghanistan. The billions in equipment that the US has sent to untrained fighters, a lot of it is just captured by Russians.

Another ship of theirs has fallen

what now

>Lysychansk
the fuck is that shit? in Hokkaido? I only care about Odesa and the main supply lines.

but Ukraine is still winning the war

Oh no..
Anyways..

From what I've heard and been watching, there are at least 8,500 of the ukrainians trapped in the city. Some reports have the number in the tens of thousands.

Lmao so it's saved from globohomo? Good. Z

I think Russia will continue to push the ukrainians out of the Luhansk region.

Does this mean the big guy is going to give another gorillion dollars to the clown of kiev?

Attached: 1652944641556.jpg (1024x1024, 77.48K)

Already did, they sent another billion yesterday

I wouldn't be surprised. And you know that all that money doesn't get to the ukraine. And what money, equipment that does get there, it is given to untrained forces by the truck load. When these untrained forces run, they abandon it all. Russians capture a lot.

Go Russia. LGBT positive people will cry.

Attached: 1625109658562.png (1280x720, 809.12K)

ISW says it's over. It culminated prematurely for Russia

Russia continues to lose westward. Soon Russia will have lost over all of Ukraine and for the sake of efficiency Ukraine will change it's name to Russia even though it has conquered Russia! Hail Global Corpocrats!

What kikes are behind what curtains? Is it Chabbad kikes in Russia and US-ZOG kikes in Ukraine? Asking for a jewish friend.

Attached: putin_downtime.webm (528x528, 2.9M)

Z

Attached: 1656623690863.jpg (1024x681, 117.54K)

>two more retreats
lol
lmao

Ukrainians try to hold Siversk-Bakhmut line, and then the Slovyansk-Kramatorsk-Konstantynivka line

Since the Russian side moved so fast into the city, likely most Ukrainian troops retreated, probably suffering nontrivial casualties while running the narrow gauntlet of Russian artillery and attack helicopters

Attached: IMG_20220702_170431_577.jpg (1280x874, 338K)

Oh no, goyimbros! Ghost of Lysychansk failed us!

Attached: zelensky_ghost_of_lysichansk.jpg (371x497, 42.05K)

>has fallen to

or has fallen for ?

Because Putin invaded my heart !

> Z in your ID